Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your Broker and ISX Experience

Cam1

I too have been waiting to trade on the ISX, but have been waiting on Scottrade or its equivalency over here in the States to do it with for obvious reasons. However, I did read the following in an Ieaqi newspaper a few weeks ago and am strongly considering using this firm because they are directly connected with the ISX. Check this out: "ISX is pleased to announce that it has successfully connected Rabee Securities/Sulymania Office with ISX E-Trading System. Trading and execution are now available from Rabee Securities?Sulymania starting January 26, 2012." Thus far, I did locate www.rabeesecurities.com, but that is as far as I went. I think this is to be strongly considered for ease of trading and execution of trades!!!!!!! Thoughts please!

I too have been waiting to trade on the ISX, but have been waiting on Scottrade or its equivalency over here in the States to do it with for obvious reasons. However, I did read the following in an Ieaqi newspaper a few weeks ago and am strongly considering using this firm because they are directly connected with the ISX. Check this out: "ISX is pleased to announce that it has successfully connected Rabee Securities/Sulymania Office with ISX E-Trading System. Trading and execution are now available from Rabee Securities?Sulymania starting January 26, 2012." Thus far, I did locate www.rabeesecurities.com, but that is as far as I went. I think this is to be strongly considered for ease of trading and execution of trades!!!!!!! Thoughts please!

Rabee Securities

Address Erketia / Nadeem Jameel Bld / Sec(903)/ St(14) Flat (19)

TEL +964- 7180696

Mobile 07901331492

Email info@rabeesecurities.com

Web Site www.rabeesecurities.com

Well they are on the list that I got back in December and they only connected to the ISX in January....humm ;) . You can do what TrinityExchange did and email them. See how long it takes to get a response, find out what their fees are and if they speak good English in the email response.

Perhaps Trinity has emailed them in the past. I don't remember if he mentioned this one.

Goldiegirl :)

I sent in some buy orders on Monday and expected to see an email today about the buys but nothing....how long did your guys buy orders take before you got feedback?

Hi pluMmet,

I emailed Hasan on Sat evening HK time with my buy orders, got the purchase confirmation email and details on Monday.

Cheers,

S

• Upvote 1

Ok,

got up out of my psychic barca lounger to write Mr Hasan A.L.Abdul-Karim. I will report back. thanks for all the support and assistance with this thread, I needed some psychic hand holding as I got overwhelmed with the Warka route. I really have no clue why I am so gung ho on all this? It seems like I have gone from 0-60 through investing in IQD and am quickly becoming a Iraq daily matters expert. What the heck?? Going with the flow of USD to IQD and happy to be doing so :)

Hello there my friend. Yes Rabee received high regard from a brokerage review article last year. Some have preferred it even above Warka-bank-iq. There is one caveat, the requirement of opening an account with 100k. That's usd! Something many of us, pre-rv just can't swing.

Oh really, yes I would say that's a bit high for my pocket book. :lol:

Thanks Trinity, I knew you would have the answer. :)

Goldiegirl.

• 2 weeks later...

Aljazera looks like the place to be! Havent seen in this thread thus far the wiring info to Aljazera... maybe they send you all this once youve contaced them?

Yes kbcash35, Hasan will send you through the forms and full instructions once you make contact..

I printed the instructions off and took them to my bank to ease the wiring experience!!

All the best,

S

Hi,

Just downloaded the application forms (2) and am going to take a colored copy of my passport to get notarized today.

Part 2 is taking above documents, scanning them, creating them as attachments to send to Hassan. After getting up and running with Warka I had to find a second wind which I have!! I will report when I make my first buy :)

Aljazera is my broker.

I found Aljazera to be an easy way to get into the ISX ASAP. I am extremely happy with the superior customer service that is provided. I get prompt solid straight forward answers to my questions. Also, I am confident in the recommendations and or advise they have provided me.

Another Satisfied customer