Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOVERNMENT POISONING OUR SKIES

tampa1000

Let me tell you one thing!!! As a pilot you are very ignorant!!! I'm also a pilot and my 11 year old kid can tell the difference in a Chem trail and a contrail. How many times do I have to say contrails go away quickly after a minute or two!!! CHEMTRAILS DON'T!!! They get wider and after a while look like a cloud!!!!!!!!!!! Please before you make a Comment pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Or better yet wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Q) How long do contrails last?

A) Anywhere from less than a second, up to several hours. If depends on the atmospheric conditions at the altitude the plane is flying. It’s unrelated to the weather on the ground.

http://contrailscience.com/how-long-do-contrails-last/

Are there different types of contrails?

Contrails are all made of the same materials and are formed in the same way, but exist for different lengths of time. Because of the differences in contrail "life-spans", contrails can be divided into three groups: short-lived, persistent (non-spreading), and persistent spreading.

http://science-edu.larc.nasa.gov/contrail-edu/science.html

I believe in the Gov spraying. In the mid 90's, they were still experimenting, which caused the worst flood in Austin TX.

Just a couple of day ago, they were at it again. Kinda funny.....there were normal contrails that dissipated within a short

time. There were other planes, quit a few, that had contrails that did not dissipate, and were quite large. And, for some

reason, they could turn them off. Who is to know, Im just a dummy......that is a believer.

What amazes me is that somebody would try to say there are no chemtrails and calls himself tpssprayduster. Of course if you and several others who post here and try to destroy the messenger are what I really believe you are it makes perfect sense. To say there are only contrails and no chemtrails is absurd and even ridiculous. But the agenda you have been given makes me even more curious. I watch I read and something adds up. The messages of the conspiracy theorists and the denial of the agents. I become more alarmed by the denials than I do by the conspiritors. The amazing thing is the two parties both wresting scriptures. Agnosticism makes anything you say about the Bible suspect. To add or take away from or alter the scriptures is destructive. To continually call yourself a Christian is also self destructive. If the people you associate with on a daily basis look at you and say here is a Christian WELL but if they cannot then stop. I am more alarmed by the propaganda on this site to disclaim a chemtrail than I am for affirmation. We all know they exist. Tps has to know hence the name. But to see the full array of agents come and attack this thread is alarming. Now I have a real conspiracy cooking. Lets say you have to take a vaccine that is in and of itself harmless but you are forced to take it. Then the boogeyman sprays a chemtrail that activates the vaccine and causes sickness and disease and death. Oh yes it is possible. We are that advanced. No wonder we would have agents trying desperately to cover and destroy this message. Folks Chemtrails do exist and we have used different chemicals for years in war and for crops. To say they dont exist is like saying well anything you may want to make up that is ridiculous. Amazing mammals

• Upvote 1

Chemical analysis of the air, land and water in the path of jet liner routes have been tested for many chemicals and have come positive. Weather they have come from jet liners or maybe someone purposely dumped those chemicals in that area, who knows, but one way seems more likely. You can believe the pilots that say no and or believe the pilots that say yes.

• Upvote 1

Chemical analysis of the air, land and water in the path of jet liner routes have been tested for many chemicals and have come positive. Weather they have come from jet liners or maybe someone purposely dumped those chemicals in that area, who knows, but one way seems more likely. You can believe the pilots that say no and or believe the pilots that say yes.

More opinions

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What amazes me is that somebody would try to say there are no chemtrails and calls himself tpssprayduster. Of course if you and several others who post here and try to destroy the messenger are what I really believe you are it makes perfect sense. To say there are only contrails and no chemtrails is absurd and even ridiculous. But the agenda you have been given makes me even more curious. I watch I read and something adds up. The messages of the conspiracy theorists and the denial of the agents. I become more alarmed by the denials than I do by the conspiritors. The amazing thing is the two parties both wresting scriptures. Agnosticism makes anything you say about the Bible suspect. To add or take away from or alter the scriptures is destructive. To continually call yourself a Christian is also self destructive. If the people you associate with on a daily basis look at you and say here is a Christian WELL but if they cannot then stop. I am more alarmed by the propaganda on this site to disclaim a chemtrail than I am for affirmation. We all know they exist. Tps has to know hence the name. But to see the full array of agents come and attack this thread is alarming. Now I have a real conspiracy cooking. Lets say you have to take a vaccine that is in and of itself harmless but you are forced to take it. Then the boogeyman sprays a chemtrail that activates the vaccine and causes sickness and disease and death. Oh yes it is possible. We are that advanced. No wonder we would have agents trying desperately to cover and destroy this message. Folks Chemtrails do exist and we have used different chemicals for years in war and for crops. To say they dont exist is like saying well anything you may want to make up that is ridiculous. Amazing mammals

Well said, thank you very much!!!

cloud_id_efs.jpg

LINK

There is a NASA supplied image showing the different types of contrails (shortlived, persistent and persistent spreading) mentioned in the previous post.

Nasa is paid by the Gov. they will publish what the Gov. wants them to publish.....Guys many times I see contrails at the same very minute not far from it will be a chemtrail and its so easy to see the difference if you only pay attention.....I can't understand why it so hard unles you really don't do your research.

• Upvote 2

Let me tell you one thing!!! As a pilot you are very ignorant!!! I'm also a pilot and my 11 year old kid can tell the difference in a Chem trail and a contrail. How many times do I have to say contrails go away quickly after a minute or two!!! CHEMTRAILS DON'T!!! They get wider and after a while look like a cloud!!!!!!!!!!! Please before you make a Comment pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Or better yet wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Your absolutely correct sir. I see chem-trails and Contrails in Austin all the time. The days that they spray the chem-trails they turn in to thin clouds and there's a haze over the whole town. The times when its just contrails they disappear in 10-20 min.

• Upvote 2

Your absolutely correct sir. I see chem-trails and Contrails in Austin all the time. The days that they spray the chem-trails they turn in to thin clouds and there's a haze over the whole town. The times when its just contrails they disappear in 10-20 min.

Thank you Bradon, that's what I'm talking about, here in Tampa a beautiful clear day will turn into a haze in a matter of hours after they're done spraying.

• Upvote 2

With an attention deficit democracy, I too am trying to wake people up to how the combination of mass ignorance, misinformation by the government,

lying politicians and a complicit lame stream media are putting our entire system of government into a death spiral.

Note the parts..."gaining wide spread attention"... secret testing they've done to civilians and military before and that it is known in Congress.

And how they are keeping it a secret from commercial pilots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiJ_R8JVpi4&feature=related

Most ignorance is vincible ignorance. We don't know because we don't want to know. :huh:

-Aldous Huxley

Edited by DinarMillionaire

With an attention deficit democracy, I too am trying to wake people up to how the combination of mass ignorance, misinformation by the government,

lying politicians and a complicit lame stream media are putting our entire system of government into a death spiral.

Note the parts..."gaining wide spread attention"... secret testing they've done to civilians and military before and that it is known in Congress.

And how they are keeping it a secret from commercial pilots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiJ_R8JVpi4&feature=related

Most ignorance is vincible ignorance. We don't know because we don't want to know. :huh:

-Aldous Huxley

Thanks for sharing...It would be great if we can have the news media talking about this all over the country to bring awareness...

• Upvote 1

How do we stop this??? Its getting crazy!!!!

Wow. Calm down. It's N-o-r-m-a-l. Air displacement, little wake in the action, little dead dinosaur stuff going back from whence it came...

Stay off the YuToob, Sparky, it'll give you nightmares...

And we want you're pretty little head to be filled with Dancing Dinars on thier way to the fancy RV Ball! More positive energy out there, please, kiddo! :)

• Upvote 2

There were many people who said things like you said to me that fell down stairs, and were in fatal accidents for blaspheming YAHWEH'S word. The love you talk about is love for the Followers of YAHWEH the CHRIST, not evil doers, and agnostics like you who are unbelievers, as well as ANTI-CHRIST.

You cannot debate me an win WeaponX, because so-called biblical scholars have lost that debate many times.

Lev 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am the LORD.

That neighbor refers to your Christian brothers and sisters, because you are to be seperate from those doing evil, and are not to have anything to do with them.

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Psa 97:10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Psa 139:22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Pro 9:8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

Yeah there are many scorners in this world, and they know nothing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well I will say that you DEFINATELY must not have the education or background I do. Most listen to some trumped up BULL that someone posts and believe it. I am VERY impressed that ignaorance rains in this world. Just make a video and claim and everyone believes it. IT IS BULL!!!! I know the difference that altitude makes on a trail and also I know so do winds aloft. The factors (since you say you are a pilot) should be VERY evident to you as to why one would disperse and another not. But you seem to know so much about that. Maybe we should discuss this further some other time. I dont like to waste my time with people who will believe any ignorant theory. I ALSO STATED give some proof... NO ONE HAS. Are they doing this on airliners wth passengers? REALLY? Or is this some private company or military?. It would not take a whole lot to find out if this is true but as of now there isnt a SINGLE report to verify this CLAIM. Nothing to substanciate it. So who looks more foolish, me or you?

I am not saying it isnt true but the facts seem to not be there. Just people who watch TRAILS off of JET EXHAUST.

So MR. IGNORANT, who is the one gullable? Me or you? Me an EX AIRLINE PILOT or you some recreational pilot? You might want to get advice from your 11 year old, if he seems to have that much clarity at his young age. He might be able to explain to you the difference between FACT and Fiction.

I love the BS that flies in these discussions. Shows me why this country is so messed up. We allow the politicians into office and we believe any half baked idea. We are all sheep. I hope YOU wake up. Get FACTS before you have rectalitus.

PEACE and stop believeing everything you see or read. GET FACTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well I will say that you DEFINATELY must not have the education or background I do. Most listen to some trumped up BULL that someone posts and believe it. I am VERY impressed that ignaorance rains in this world. Just make a video and claim and everyone believes it. IT IS BULL!!!! I know the difference that altitude makes on a trail and also I know so do winds aloft. The factors (since you say you are a pilot) should be VERY evident to you as to why one would disperse and another not. But you seem to know so much about that. Maybe we should discuss this further some other time. I dont like to waste my time with people who will believe any ignorant theory. I ALSO STATED give some proof... NO ONE HAS. Are they doing this on airliners wth passengers? REALLY? Or is this some private company or military?. It would not take a whole lot to find out if this is true but as of now there isnt a SINGLE report to verify this CLAIM. Nothing to substanciate it. So who looks more foolish, me or you?

I am not saying it isnt true but the facts seem to not be there. Just people who watch TRAILS off of JET EXHAUST.

So MR. IGNORANT, who is the one gullable? Me or you? Me an EX AIRLINE PILOT or you some recreational pilot? You might want to get advice from your 11 year old, if he seems to have that much clarity at his young age. He might be able to explain to you the difference between FACT and Fiction.

I love the BS that flies in these discussions. Shows me why this country is so messed up. We allow the politicians into office and we believe any half baked idea. We are all sheep. I hope YOU wake up. Get FACTS before you have rectalitus.

PEACE and stop believeing everything you see or read. GET FACTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Defitnately think you should get a refund on your education.. :lol: Since your so smart, how bout showing us some of your real facts to debunk this?? seeing is believing and i have personally watch a blue sky turn into silver haze by days end on multiple occasions....working outside i notice these things and i do love my blue sky........And talk about MR. IGNORANT...lol....You should try reading your own post from my view.....Get a Refund :lol:

Edited by PipPig
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1