Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello, future millionaires!

Hi, folks! My name is KK, I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. I'd like to thank you all for sharing your vast knowledge & info. I've learned so much from you all already. My hubby and I won't be millionaires unless the rv is really high, but we will be able to pay off a few bills. A friend gave us a few notes. We're not sure if we'll have to pay more or less taxe$ on a gift, but hey, it's more than we had before. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

KK

• Upvote 11

Hi, folks! My name is KK, I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. I'd like to thank you all for sharing your vast knowledge & info. I've learned so much from you all already. My hubby and I won't be millionaires unless the rv is really high, but we will be able to pay off a few bills. A friend gave us a few notes. We're not sure if we'll have to pay more or less taxe$ on a gift, but hey, it's more than we had before. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

KK

Welcome KK. Glad you decided to join the DV family! :) :)

• Upvote 2

Hiya

I haven't been in this game long but I know it's not if the IQD will RV, it's when. I'm not expecting anything for the next few months as far as a actual RV, but that's just me. I'm continuing to invest in the currency and when ever the RV happens then great! There's gonna be big money in the ISX too.. I would start researching that as well, this website has tons of info

Good luck

PEACE

Edited by InNoViSiOn
  • Upvote 1

KK

Hi KK,

As your user name says "be strong" if my translation is correct? Just wanted to welcome you !

Aloha,

Captainron601

• Upvote 1

KK...you landed in the middle of the dumbest, smartest, awfulest, most wonderful goofy but lovable people on planet earth...we are serious professionals, crazy comedians, financial experts and dummies like me...but you can get an equivalent to a doctorate degree in everything from economics to world history on this site if you pay attention...we disagree, agree, criticize, console, and grease the dinar roller coaster every day...but in the end you will find most folks on here are wonderful, loving and caring just like everyone that has already welcomed you...Adam Montana had a vision but I don't think he ever saw that vision turning into this...welcome and Merry Christmas to you and yours

• Upvote 5

Welcome to our site and enjoy the ride. If you haven't already, be sure to check out Adam's weekly chat where you can see most questions you are asking yourself posted and answered to the best of his ability. if you like you can submit questions in advance too.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Yes, Captainron, your translation is correct. A nick given me in the early days, soon after Algore invented the www. A warm & Merry Christmas to you all! Here's hoping the ptb get off their hands and allow us to help make the world a better place!

Happy Sunday!

KK

• Upvote 1

Moneysoon, bb2 & luigi...thanks! Have to stay positive, rather than positively negative! Makes the world a better place. Champagne wishes & cavier dreams, right? Sometimes I suffer from insomnia... Best sleeping pill for me is a high rv & deciding where to spend first!

KK

KK

hello and welcome