Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can't believe I have my own Bank Story

IchDien

Thanks for the post! Wonder which will come first for your friend.......FC or RV?

Come on RV!

I hope to God the RV, he's a good friend.

hmmmmmmm last I checked with my local US Bank, they called it a scam. I to am in Oregon.

I've read and heard the same. I know nothing about Oregon, but I trust my friend and he's honest to the core, so....take it for what it's worth. ;)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

:rolleyes:I'm supposed to be excited by this?? Stick around a little longer, you'll see this story again and again and again. Not that I don't believe the story, but in reality it doesn't mean anything at all. I know your new so I'll go easy on you, just stay calm and grounded. ;)

"I'll go easy on you" what a guy. Where would we be without ya?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I spoke with a friend from Oregon last night who’s behind in both of his mortgages, yet be bought more Dinar on Friday! He spoke to the bank manager of US Bank in Oregon (he set up a new account specifically for the Dinar RV, even though he banks with Wells Fargo). My friend never mentioned Dinar, but the manager asked “is this for the Dinar?” My friend was surprised, confessed, and was treated like a smart person, not like a crazy fool invested in stupid nonsense (like most banking people treat dinar investors). The manager then recommended his wealth management team to my friend and said that his friends in Georgia were invested in Dinar as well. That’s exciting to hear. I’m so excited, I can hardly sit still, which seems very strange for me, since I’ve been so calm about relaxed about this investment, not wanting to think too much into the idea that I’ll soon be wealthy. I can only count on what I have, not what may come….but oh boy…this week’s news has got me very excited I must say.

Neg me if you wish, as I know this all is second-hand experience, but I was so excited by this, I just had to share it and even still have a hard time control my inner screams of joy! :D

Oops...I accidentally posted this in Opinions and not Rumor, my bad, sorry...guess the excitement got the best of me... :lol:

gosh just makes me want to cry............

• Upvote 1

I spoke with an electrical engineer at work today and the topic Dinar came up so I pulled up DV and let him gather an opinion, then I took lunch, I returned and he said to me he called his financial adviser, that guy told him that I was nuts for believing any crap on the internet. That made me kinda mad and I actually felt like a sucker for a while, guru's,pumpers,lopsters, I just wish it would all stop and and an RV happened already.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

And as DinarBot would say........you......humans........have......good........bank............stories.........ha........ha........ha......... :lol:

ps DinarBot will get mad at me for this. :lol:

If DinarBot gets on you... just pull a "Kirk", and ask him to calculate the value of pie!!! He'll get all confused and "Shatnered"!!! :lol:

And as DinarBot would say........you......humans........have......good........bank............stories.........ha........ha........ha......... :lol:

ps DinarBot will get mad at me for this. :lol:

Tony, I wonder if our friend has been programmed for "mad"? Someone would have to push the right buttons I guess! :lol:

I spoke with an electrical engineer at work today and the topic Dinar came up so I pulled up DV and let him gather an opinion, then I took lunch, I returned and he said to me he called his financial adviser, that guy told him that I was nuts for believing any crap on the internet. That made me kinda mad and I actually felt like a sucker for a while, guru's,pumpers,lopsters, I just wish it would all stop and and an RV happened already.

o u must be a newbie you pulled the old show and tell card and got called a freak it will happen every time especially in the banking world LOL.

• Upvote 3

They should have directed him to the mortgage banker, not the wealth manager. Time to get HUD involved or modify those loans.

As I said in my original post, he banks with Wells Fargo, which he's talking to them about his mortgage issues. He went to US Bank to set up a separate account for the Dinar.

He's behind on both of his mortgages, yet he bought more Dinar?? Sounds like a genius...

He bought on credit check advance, not actual cash. He believes the RV will happen soon that strongly.

:rolleyes:I'm supposed to be excited by this?? Stick around a little longer, you'll see this story again and again and again. Not that I don't believe the story, but in reality it doesn't mean anything at all. I know your new so I'll go easy on you, just stay calm and grounded. ;)

I'm not new to this investment, though newer to this site than you perhaps. I only posted my original post out of shear excitement of the news for my friend, not for your negativity. :(

• Upvote 7

he called his financial adviser, that guy told him that I was nuts for believing any crap on the internet.

..... so all information on the internet is "crap"? Without even looking at it? And he trusts this guy with his finances? Wow! You shouldn't feel bad at all but don't go to that loser for advice, ever!

• Upvote 2

So your friend just went into a random bank to open an account, and the teller just happened to ask "if this was for his dinar?""

HHMMMM..... :unsure:

No, as I said, he went to set up an account for the Dinar, without ever discussing the Dinar. He asked about wealth management and that's when the Bank Manager asked him about the Dinar and thus began the story. This wasn't some random moron teller behind the banking glass, nor a person wanderring into a bank asking about Dinar. This was a person quietly opening an account and seeking wealth management options, then being surprised by the manager.

• Upvote 5