Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New 9/11 Eyewitness Evidence of Bombs at World Trade Center

rtrusty

At least we know how stupid you're because you don't even take the time to look at what I've posted.

Agreed. Haaaaaaaa conspiricy theory, haaaaaaaa run run run, its to scary its not true. You can't prove it, haaaaaa. I need to put my head in the sand again, ah now i am safe. hahahaha :lol:

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Agreed. Haaaaaaaa conspiricy theory, haaaaaaaa run run run, its to scary its not true. You can't prove it, haaaaaa. I need to put my head in the sand again, ah now i am safe. hahahaha :lol:

I would say your head has been in the sand for a long time so go back to your flock.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The criminal elite, and US politicians were involved with destroying those buildings, and mass murder. They did that to cover up all the money they stole from the pentagon, and wall street, and use it as an excuse to go into another war for profits. CIA and Israeli mossad were the hand behind the bombs, thermite. Then to top that off they hauled away the evidence from the crime scene pronto so investigators could not find evidence against them. It was most certainly an inside job, and that is why today these criminal politicians keep passing Un-contitutional laws to lock away americans who get to close to them on uncovering their crimes. They use the laws as a front to lock people up that snoop to close to their inside trading, and other felonies.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Last year, credible sources like Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopie Goldberg, Sean Penn & Jane Fonda had positive proof Bush blew up the WTC but will not come forward for fear of their lives. They will also not reveal their proof but will in their upcoming books they are supposed to be coming out with. You'll just have to pay $49 to find out about all this proof they have.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

At least we know how stupid you're because you don't even take the time to look at what I've posted.

Trusty this one was not interesting sir. why are we still harping on 9-11 know do we have any hard proof this was an inside job or is this similar to the documentary that showed how the towers fell straight down and not fall to the sides. And how there was no evidence of the plane that hit the pentagon. Oh well.

• Upvote 1

thanks for the post.....we need to open our eyes!!

I agreed with you and I remember in the beginning I thought this was all bs too and as time went by I started seeing how the government was lying with just about everything that they were doing.

So I read everything I could about 9/11 and everything I've read all points to Bush and his family.

I know say what you want to but all the evidence points to these people.

Trusty this one was not interesting sir. why are we still harping on 9-11 know do we have any hard proof this was an inside job or is this similar to the documentary that showed how the towers fell straight down and not fall to the sides. And how there was no evidence of the plane that hit the pentagon. Oh well.

Yes TP there are a lot of stupid or blind people in this world.

This was a coordinated effort by Muslim terrorist to destroy the Towers and disrupt the economy. There may have been additional terrorists inside the building with bombs strapped to their bodies or previously planted bombs by the terrorists. The video and interviews may give some credence to that view. I can believe that theory. What I can't believe is this was a plot by the U.S. government or any three letter agency. We are quick to point the finger at those we THINK are responsible instead of those we KNOW are responsible from investigation, claims made by Muslim extremists, and the rejoicing claims of those responsible. Give credit to whom credit is due. No one likes it, but the Muslim terrorists got the better of us on this attack. But don't blame the U.S.A. or the banking system.

• Upvote 6

I don't have a pony in the conspiracy race but I do remember while watching that event on the news that the police started pushing everyone back because they thought they heard secondary explosions in places other than where the planes were located. I don't have any answers but it does not have to be an either/or situation. It seems that if there were other bombs in the WTO that is HAS to be a conspiracy. As well planned as this attack was it would be just common sense that the terrorists might have planted secondary elements inside the towers. Personally I do not think this was a 'spur of the moment' plan.

This was a coordinated effort by Muslim terrorist to destroy the Towers and disrupt the economy. There may have been additional terrorists inside the building with bombs strapped to their bodies or previously planted bombs by the terrorists. The video and interviews may give some credence to that view. I can believe that theory. What I can't believe is this was a plot by the U.S. government or any three letter agency. We are quick to point the finger at those we THINK are responsible instead of those we KNOW are responsible from investigation, claims made by Muslim extremists, and the rejoicing claims of those responsible. Give credit to whom credit is due. No one likes it, but the Muslim terrorists got the better of us on this attack. But don't blame the U.S.A. or the banking system.

I for one would have agreed with you 10 years ago but after everything I've read I don't think that is the case anymore.

And I know that 99 out of a 100 will believe the government because it is what we were taught all out life to do.

• Upvote 2

I for one would have agreed with you 10 years ago but after everything I've read I don't think that is the case anymore.

And I know that 99 out of a 100 will believe the government because it is what we were taught all out life to do.

So, give us the proof. What I have seen and heard are accusations without factual evidence. You see my theory is just as valid. What was presented is not evidence of a government conspiracy but that a bomb went off in the foyer of the building. That's all. Terrorists may, in a coordinated effort with other terrorists, have planted or carried the bomb to the building that day. I have no evidence that they did or didn't, it is just my theory as opposed to yours, but I choose to believe what the Muslim extreemists themselves said, "We did it!" They gloated about it publicly. Confession or theory? Fact or fiction? Hummm?

Can also hear the pilot of flight 93 saying he sees smoke and no crash

What happened to Flight 93? Shot out of the air possibly. That was the intent of our planes in the air. Protect the country (public). If they shot it down where are the remains of that flight? Same question on either side of the issue.

• Upvote 1

So, give us the proof. What I have seen and heard are accusations without factual evidence. You see my theory is just as valid. What was presented is not evidence of a government conspiracy but that a bomb went off in the foyer of the building. That's all. Terrorists may, in a coordinated effort with other terrorists, have planted or carried the bomb to the building that day. I have no evidence that they did or didn't, it is just my theory as opposed to yours, but I choose to believe what the Muslim extreemists themselves said, "We did it!" They gloated about it publicly. Confession or theory? Fact or fiction? Hummm?

What happened to Flight 93? Shot out of the air possibly. That was the intent of our planes in the air. Protect the country (public). If they shot it down where are the remains of that flight? Same question on either side of the issue.

Not to disagreed with you but this shows that their are alot of unanswered questions that should have been address when all this happen 11 years ago.

Bin Laden's initial reaction to 9/11 was not to take credit for the crime at all. In fact, he continually denied any involvement in 9/11 up until the 'confession' video was mysteriously presented. Below is Bin Laden's first statement, 17th September, 2001

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons. I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations."

His second public statement, October 16, 2001:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle."

Most people - including scientists, CIA analysts, FBI, and other independent investigators, etc. - who have a working familiarity with the 'confession' video, quickly realise that the man in the video making the 'confession' is almost certainly not Osama Bin Laden, and the tape is a fake. The man shown in the video is much heavier than all known photos and videos of the actual Bin Laden. The man in the video is seen writing something down with his right hand. Bin Laden is left-handed. And there are scores of other reasons to question the validity of the tape. In fact, "the FBI's page on bin Laden as a 'Most Wanted Terrorist' does not list him as wanted for 9/11, and when asked why, a FBI spokesman said, 'because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11'.

Last year, credible sources like Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopie Goldberg, Sean Penn & Jane Fonda had positive proof Bush blew up the WTC but will not come forward for fear of their lives. They will also not reveal their proof but will in their upcoming books they are supposed to be coming out with. You'll just have to pay $49 to find out about all this proof they have.

I'm sorry but you consider those "credible sources"??? Whats wrong here people?

• Upvote 3

There are way too many unanswered questions about 911. They go on and on and on. I could list them here but I have before to no avail. The main ones that still remain are. Why did WTC7 go into a freefall? I'm a building engineer by trade and this has not happened before in building history. What should have happened if what they say about WTC 7 is correct is that it would have fallen over. Buildings do not and have never behaved this way unless they are being demolished. Why was there thermite present in all the dust samples taken from NYC on that day? Why was molten steel seen pouring from WTC1 & WTC2 when even jet fueled fires do not produce this kind of temperature to melt steel? Why did WTC1 & WTC2 freefall onto themselves when the should have toppled over? Both buildings had a large airplane inside of them at a very high level and the buidings were definately not balanced any longer. Best case senario would have been for the damaged top parts to begin to topple and fall off to one side. Does not make any sense from a physics point of view at all. The list goes on but people will believe what they will. Just does not add up. IMHO.

• Upvote 1