Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Finds The Rosetta Stone

DinarThug

CNN. The Clown News Network. Available In Closed Captioning And In Pantomime.

A DRIVE BY FROM FRANK; WHO SAY'S LOOK TO JAN.1 TO THE 15TH, FOR R.V. !!!!! 12/12/2011 Finance Committee Member: Describes the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency; Says important and necessary

Posted: December 9, 2011Abadi, describes the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, provided that necessary measures be associated with incorrect ..

The head of the parliamentary Finance Committee Haider Abadi, that with the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as an important and necessary condition that the procedures associated with sound and correct.

Abadi and predicted that “the start of the new currency to replace the beginning of 2012, wondering whether enough time remaining to the procedures associated with the replacement of the currency or the extension period will be longer.

Abadi said that a number of precautionary measures have been discussed with the Central Bank to be the replacement process successful and correct.The MP for the rule of law that one of the precautionary measures are to be currency safer and less fraud because the old currency and the percentage of fraud where few but the amount was large, pointing out that the fraud case of an international and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other nations.

And Abbadi, “The new currency will not reflect negatively on the inflation situation in the country and financial transactions will be in Iraq, easier and better delete the zeros.He noted that “the new place that will bring the process of replacing the new currency and destroying old currency not yet been determined.

Abadi said that the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many countries have preceded us in this context, such as France, Turkey and others

http://imamhussain-fm.com/index.php/ges

Family..........DELTA just called and helped me translate the KEY WORDS from this KEY MAN !!! This is the head of the financial committee for the GOI. I put this man in the same caliber as Dr. Shabibi. The Arabic words that he is using are POWERFUL WORDS. For example the translation that you are reading with this article is impressive when they tell you that the lifting of the 000's is important and necessary. But DELTA on Monday's CC will read it in Arabic and tell you that there are other KEY WORDS missing from this translation. HAIDER ABADI ..........also used the term "RIGHT AWAY". In Arabic it also says that the new currency will start its exchange of rate in the beginning of 2012. I rarely say this..........but this article and KNOWLEDGE FOR THE AUTHORS OF THE PLAN TO LEARN ABOUT IN OUR MONTH OF DECEMBER 2011..............................IS HUGE!!! This is a precious roseta stone. Since October I have told you November was for the Kurds........December is for The Authors to know in the first week so that their January 2012 ............becomes ours. The first week of December 2011 was to determine the future ..........of this plan. The workers of Iraq will be paid on the first Thursday of January 2012. Now do you see why I told you my focus is from January 1st to January 15th, 2012? One last thing............we may be close BUT Iraq needs to show The Authors of The Plan that they can be released from economic sanctions and not necessarily from the pleasing needs of the Kurds or KU. That ancient battle will continue ............forever.

• Upvote 6

I prefer the statement that, "3 out of the last 4 RV's in Iraq were on a Friday."

That is like Frank saying, "52 of last year's Saturdays fell on a weekend!"

Attaboy Frank! Keep singing and collecting those fees. SURELY you can milk all those sheeples out of much more of their money!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so what do we do with the old currency if they roll out a new currency?

The Ideal Scenario for Us Investors is for Them to Issue the Lower Denominations in Concert with an RV.

The Large Bills would Systematically be Retired as They are Exchanged over Time. ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

Did anyone pay attention to "and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other nations."

Specifically "fraud rings"!!!

My alarm bells went off.

There Have Been Some Issues of Counterfeiting. ;)

B) B) B)

What?.............Frank and Rosetta got stonedohmy.gifcool.gif

Or Frank finds Rosetta stoned

Lmao ! :lol:

Shabibi has said first the RV then the phase in of the new denominations over a two year period. This means that the notes we have will be cashed in and it may take a few years to get all of them to the CBI and while that process is completed he will gradually roll out the new denominations.

• Upvote 3