Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who to believe?

brianlpn

I have not been in chat recently or posted very much on anyones site and the reason is simple, I have been taking some stock in my own thought process regarding this entire investment and have come to a few resounding conclusions I thought i would share. First let me say that I do believe the Dinar will revalue but when and how much is VERY much like pi**ing up wind in a hurricane, try it and you are sure to pi** on yourself. Looking at recent rumors from the likes of medic, Frank and other site owners, it suddenly occured to me that it all plays like a fine tuned piano in that all target a certain level of hype and whenever something takes place that spells bad news for the rv, it is quuickly picked up and redirected (spun) as a positive to maintain that level of hype. I would not find it nearly as disturbing as I do if the ppl spinning these events, as all pointing to an rv, were not infact (in most cases), site owners themselves. So I came away with a question as to why such obvious negative events at times were desperately being turned into positives by the masses? The answer then came to me like a lightning bolt, we the masses are being played, like that fine tuned piano, as a result of our basic human need to hope that tommorrow will bring a better day for us, our families and loved ones and out of this desperate hope is born a rationalizing thought process that others feed on to maintain the hype. Is an rv close, who the heck knows, it would appear as though not even the ppl who are supposed to be in "control" of it know at times. Is this merely a media induced state of mind from all the "misinformation", "BS rumors", and at times, outright lies being told to us by those that some of us trust, maybe so and if it is, kudos to those leading the masses for they have done such a good job that ppl like medic are running out of lies to propigate the hype. It is not my intention to be a downer or even imply that anyone should give creedence to what I have said here, if infact you get to read it. It is my intention however, to remind all that we as human beings are most vulnerable in our hour of need and as history has proven time and time again, we are easily mislead as individuals and as a society to not only consider but believe with all our hearts in something that in hindsight becomes elusive. It is my hope that this post is not pulled as it does not play to the current hype, but rather begs the question of self examination and reliance on FACT BASED INFORMATION to lead you all into the future of our investment. Thank you for taking the time to at least read the opinion of one loan dinar man. In conclusion I would like to say that I too have hope in the future of our investment but will no longer be led to it by others and will instead find it from within as it should be. I wish you all the very best.

Dear Brianlpn I understand your frustration and hear your heart in all that you wrote and i do truly sympathize with you and you are correct in many things. The expectations and disappointments in this investment is taking a toll of the emotional well being of all involved. You did the right thing in taking time to back off and allow your own perspective to re group, well done. The only thing I would like to reiterate is that I dont the site gurus are intentionally trying to mislead anyone, maybe some like their "fame" but we are all human beings and all have failings to some extent. The fact, rumour, and fiction in this investment is a little blended simply because of our own perspective and translation of the facts. Not to mention the use of Google translation only adds to the error in our understanding of even the facts as we know it.

For your own sanity just keep connected to the sites or friends for information and follow the news from Iraq for yourself without allowing it to stress you out.

Hoping for the best for you and your family

Jewel

I am sorry you are down Brain. I can completely understand it though and trust me you are not the only one. I agree with a lot of what you are saying but then I also believe in order to suceed you have to take risk's in life.

I also do think for many in our country with things being so dire in the jobs and housing market, there are probably quite a few people really depending on this Dinar things to happen asap.

What you say about fact based information is true, but then we as adults have to also be responsible for our own actions and decisions as well. I hate liars, hate them with a passion. But when I get taken, which on occasion do, I have to look in the mirror because no one made me believe them. A lot of the fault is on me too.

I do believe this will end for the positive but when I have no idea.

I wish you the best as well.

Just chill until the RV happens. You have people on here that are so desperate that any article they see some where concerning Iraq, they'll try to relate it to RV. I say just chill, invest what you can and carry on with your every day lives. The RV is coming and non of us will know in advance.

I know you've been struggling for a while now with this investment. In all honesty and sincerity and as gently as I can put this, I think you should sell your dinar and move on with your life.

Best to you always.

I have a saying, if something is costing me so much emotionally, I change direction.

The financial price is cheap to pay, its the emotional price that is very expensive and will kill you. Some people are not cut out for this investment.

Edited by Sunglass

Americans are more eager for an R/V than the Iraqis. Iraqis just want to be able to support their family and have some peace( I know that sounds funny). They are not tied up waiting for an R/V or LOP to happen, and using all their effort to figure it out. They are happy to support their family and own a home. They are trying to stay alive and be secure, not rich (im speaking of the everyday people like us). It makes them happy when we bring them sweets.

For your own sanity just keep connected to the sites or friends for information and follow the news from Iraq for yourself without allowing it to stress you out.

Good suggestion but may I also suggest to those that don't already know this,.....you can also just check in from time to time on the another site web site, or better yet, sign-up for the newsletter so you will get first hand information when it's released.

Some people may not have the time, sources or the the ability to seek out and understand some of the topics on Iraq. another site seems to have great knowledge on the subject of Iraq and it's inner workings as well as some great intel.

Most importantly,...he is honest, trustworthy and has not lied or misled anyone. He is not linked or associated with any of these pumpers or scammers.

LINK: http://www.another site/

Hey Brianlpn...sorry to hear your dissappointment in the Dinar but I enjoy reading the posts, they are like reading a good fiction story based on some real facts. Do I believe any of it..He!! NO do I still read them you bet ..DAILY twice a day, sometimes I get up during the night to .. and I will check in for new fiction. Why do I do it ? I will tell you why, here is my situation. I was introduced to the Dinar investment by a good friend in Sept 09, he knew my financial situation and suggested I invest in something longterm while I still could. You see I have owned a trucking business for 30 years, 3 years ago I lost a major contract and have not been able to replace it. Then, the US economy started to fail, trucking is front line when economic hard times hit. Well, in mid Decemeber 09 I was forced to shut down, I had to dismiss 19 employees, my wife and two sons. Effective March 2nd myself and my family will file chapter 7 bankruptcy. My point is this, I have lost everything my family has worked for over a period of 3 years due to the US economy and I pray to God everyday that the Dinar will RV and relieve my family from this stress. Yes this has been a flicker of hope for us and although I do not believe the bs I still enjoy reading the threads and I do follow the links that are given and confirm the intel. From that info I believe we will see an RV by year end actually IMO September. So cheer up and enjoy reading the fiction I find it relaxing myself.

So I have been to the another site site and he suggests that their would not be a revaluation of the currency before the elections. He also states that the reduction in the salaries of Iraq's is a load of rubbish and doesn't forsee a revaluation for ages!!

I am go on holiday to forget about this investment until I hear it on the news or plastered all other the newspapers.

So I have been to the another site site and he suggests that their would not be a revaluation of the currency before the elections. He also states that the reduction in the salaries of Iraq's is a load of rubbish and doesn't forsee a revaluation for ages!!

I am go on holiday to forget about this investment until I hear it on the news or plastered all other the newspapers.

Well in that case, we would move on to the Vietnam Dong? :)

that was deep.all i have to say is unless somone forced you to invest then dont be swayed by others opinions.put your dinars in a safe place and wait it out.yes there are salesman on this site.and yes they are making a profit.i have caught myself getting hyped up and then there was the great fall the next day.whats really fun is not knowing when or how much.its called hope.wait till the money train pulls in before you get negative.ps-the glass is half full.

I'm with you on that "waiting till you see it plastered all over the papers" or at least from a reliable source,...a trustworthy individual with a proven track record of accuracy.

As for the another site, he actually didn't say that he doesn't foresee one for ages but rather not 'this month' referring to February. He typically does not make long term predictions from what I've seen.

that was deep.all i have to say is unless somone forced you to invest then dont be swayed by others opinions.put your dinars in a safe place and wait it out.yes there are salesman on this site.and yes they are making a profit.i have caught myself getting hyped up and then there was the great fall the next day.whats really fun is not knowing when or how much.its called hope.wait till the money train pulls in before you get negative.ps-the glass is half full.

I've been saying this all along

I have a saying, if something is costing me so much emotionally, I change direction.

The financial price is cheap to pay, its the emotional price that is very expensive and will kill you. Some people are not cut out for this investment.

You are right......"some people are not cut out for this investment"......you can also add the ones who believes and defends all the rumor mongers regardless of them being wrong every week for over a year. They have lost perspective. And when you are in an investment and you have lost perspective.....its time to get out. So the people who have no questions for a guy you don't know on the Internet. Who has not been right yet........ABOUT ANYTHING! Your perspective is long gone!

• Thanks 1