Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government will have ACCESS to your money!

JamieS

Well,

DON'T GET YOUR FLU SHOT! IT COULD HAVE AN RFID CHIP IN IT! If it doesn't right now, say THANKS to Obama...because his HEALTH CARE BILL has it mandatory for ALL within 36 months if this doesn't get APPEALED!

RFID chips will hold everything including bank accounts, medical history and records, and anything else that identifies you!

http://www.dailypaul.com/105079/microchiping-included-in-healthcare-bill

UNREAL!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But he that leadth in captivity shall be lead into captivity. Don't let it surprise you how people will follow the folly. Remember Jim Jones, David Karess, Hitler, Barrack Obama, these blind guides has lead straight to a ditch.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well,

DON'T GET YOUR FLU SHOT! IT COULD HAVE AN RFID CHIP IN IT! If it doesn't right now, say THANKS to Obama...because his HEALTH CARE BILL has it mandatory for ALL within 36 months if this doesn't get APPEALED!

RFID chips will hold everything including bank accounts, medical history and records, and anything else that identifies you!

http://www.dailypaul.com/105079/microchiping-included-in-healthcare-bill

UNREAL!

If you read the language in the bill, that is NOT at all what it says. Now, I'm not an Obama supporter, but I do take the time to read and interpret what is actually being said...

If you read the language in the bill, that is NOT at all what it says. Now, I'm not an Obama supporter, but I do take the time to read and interpret what is actually being said...

Actually it does...

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section
B)
specifically includes in it's lists of things that must be in registered in the NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY: ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable."

Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(
B)
In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in

15formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),

16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized

17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of

18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health

19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the

20 Secretary"

So...tell me what device do you know of that holds "data" and is implantable?

• Upvote 2

I carry a Thumb drive (well encrypted) with me when I travel with a bunch of important info with me. I hope to not need it, but it does provide me with a certain level of peace of mind. Yes, I know nothing is totally secure, but there is certainly some information that I believe is quite beneficial to have readily available. However, while I can appreciate some types of implants, I am not in favor of having any of my information inserted into my body.

Actually it does...

B)
specifically includes in it's lists of things that must be in registered in the NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY: ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable."

Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(
B)

20 Secretary"

Do you have a link to that?

Actually it does...

B)

14 ‘‘(
B)

20 Secretary"

15 ‘‘(i) a class III device; or

16 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,

17 life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

• Downvote 1

Never had a a problem with flu shots but never received one. Probably won't now, too much of a push from employer, insurance company, pharmacies, grocery stores, news outlets, everyone wants you to get a flu shot! In the twelve years I've been with my work group, one person, has had the actual flu.

I totally understand how dangerous the flu can be and take precautions but I just don't understand this coordinated effort to vaccinate everyone. They can'y even really predict what strain of flu might rear it's ugly head. Just seems suspicous to me.

On the other hand, if the government really wants to microchip the population, they could do it easily through baby vaccinations.

I swear, the longer I'm on this site, the more of a conspiracy theorist I become! Trust no one!