Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is what is going to happen!!

sonny1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but when sonny1, when? They are getting imf loans as we speak rather than do this rv. As i see it, we wont see this happen till summer at the soonest.

kap if i knew this i surely wouldnt be on my computer, but it does state in the imf laws that a country that recieves a loan from the imf, has to have a valid, tradeable currency.

sonny is their anyway we could hold on to some of our dinars and cash them in later. Ill be glad to get 1.00 or alittle over but for someone who has 4million dinar could cash one half of them in.

misty, imo, iraq is only going to give us a certain time frame to cash our dinar in. I dont think iraq is going to want to play the cash-in whenever you want game!!! I think the rate it comes out at is going to be thae rate we cash-in at. Imo

kap if i knew this i surely wouldnt be on my computer, but it does state in the imf laws that a country that recieves a loan from the imf, has to have a valid, tradeable currency.

Sonny1, they got an IMF loan back in 2006 i think and paid it off in 2008. So apparently the dinar meets this criteria.

I haven't checked the IMF yet, but do they have to have the valid, tradeable currency when they RECEIVE the loan, or just when they pay it back? If the latter is the case, that pushes the clock back a bit.

Sonny1, Thank you for explaining this so well. You have explained many many times in the past that there would not be a lop, as it would not benefit the iraqi people. When a new rumor of a lop, raises its ugly head again, we are back to square one with trying to explain what is going to happen. I have always just ask myself the question, "What would be best for the iraqi people", and rumors like that do not affect me in the least. Hopefully this will be put to sleep once and for all with this post.

Thank You.

Lol, I use to be brainwashed too! I bet the US gov and other governments got real sweet options on their dinars years ago at price way lower than what the market price is today or any future RV price.

Thus, Iraq can lop and redom very low and keep the US govt happy but the heck with the speculator-you and me.

Lol, I use to be brainwashed too! I bet the US gov and other governments got real sweet options on their dinars years ago at price way lower than what the market price is today or any future RV price.

Thus, Iraq can lop and redom very low and keep the US govt happy but the heck with the speculator-you and me.

There's a thought. But they still have to take of their own people. Funny. My computer dumped all of its memory this morning. But I was able to get it all back with a Restore application. Perhaps you will get your memory back with a "Revalue" application.

Sonny, thanks you for some lucid, concise, simple news about how this investment will EVENTUALLY pan out. You make very good points and I appreciate your input.

The way the global economy moves at a pace that would make a slug look like a comet, it is very refreshing to have a levelheaded investor as a contact.

Peace, Love, and as always DOPE

Edited by aratron
spelling