Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EAGLE HAS LANDED POST 1 DEC

Rosy

EAGLE HAS LANDED 1 DEC

* Eagle Has Landed… Thought for the day: Dinar Recaps 12/01/11

DECEMBER 1ST, 2011 06:56 PM · POSTED IN DOOZIES

from Eagle Has Landed… Thought for the day:

Iraq didn’t want to RV without Iraq’s flag flying. Iraq wanted to make certain that it owned its own currency. Makes sense to me. Maliki will not step foot on U.S. soil unless the Dinar has value. He doesn’t want to be embarrassed by arriving with a currency worth a tenth of a cent. Makes sense to me. God just answered our prayers. Makes sense to me. We all just beame rich. Makes sense to me. We all need to be thankful. Makes sense to me. Peace, Eagle Has Landed.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

huh? This plan has been in place since 2003. Oh yah, we don't know when it ends. However, some people actually do. Look, I've talked to people who were on the phone with Cheney and McCain. This is going to happen, but I only hope it is this month. Who freaking knows when? By the way, I trust the people I talked with. They have no reason to lie because they make NO money off of this investment until it happens. 1 to 1, and that is it. Ummm...that sounds pretty freaking outstanding to me. So, we wait...and wait...and wait...and get older...and reload dinar sites...and wait...LOL! Whatever...Go Dinar!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When the troops are gone, and the Iraq flag is flying alone over it's country...... then we might anticipate their money to go international..... thus RV. Right at the beginning of a New Year sounds like a good time to me....... All I want for Christmas is to be able to cash in my Dinars.

• Upvote 2

When the troops are gone, and the Iraq flag is flying alone over it's country...... then we might anticipate their money to go international..... thus RV. Right at the beginning of a New Year sounds like a good time to me....... All I want for Christmas is to be able to cash in my Dinars.

I have a feeling you're not alone. :)

• Upvote 1

EAGLE HAS LANDED 1 DEC

Iraq didn’t want to RV without Iraq’s flag flying. Iraq wanted to make certain that it owned its own currency. Makes sense to me. Maliki will not step foot on U.S. soil unless the Dinar has value. He doesn’t want to be embarrassed by arriving with a currency worth a tenth of a cent. Makes sense to me. God just answered our prayers. Makes sense to me. We all just beame rich. Makes sense to me. We all need to be thankful. Makes sense to me. Peace, Eagle Has Landed

Can you say KOOK BALL

Maliki has been here in the USA twice in the last year.

So I don't think embarrassment of a worthless currency is a problem for him.

Looks like you need to go back to your OKIE book of ideas?

• Upvote 5

EAGLE HAS LANDED 1 DEC

Iraq didn’t want to RV without Iraq’s flag flying. Iraq wanted to make certain that it owned its own currency. Makes sense to me. Maliki will not step foot on U.S. soil unless the Dinar has value. He doesn’t want to be embarrassed by arriving with a currency worth a tenth of a cent. Makes sense to me. God just answered our prayers. Makes sense to me. We all just beame rich. Makes sense to me. We all need to be thankful. Makes sense to me. Peace, Eagle Has Landed.

Eagle your an idiot, why dont you go land in a big pile of horse ****, cause thats all your spreading around.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link in quote
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

For you Mr/Ms/Mrs janderson, wake up and smell the Maxwell House. Take it with a grain of salt. Breathe, inhale, repeat. I am ashamed to have the same first initial and same last as you. Think before you post. This WILL happen, as for when WHO EFFIN KNOWS! All of us here on DV will be extremely happy when it does. As much humor as I get out of the DV Rumors section, I would much rather be sitting on a beach sippin an umbrella drink thinking about what shennanigans I can get into next rather than what RUMOR I am going to laugh about in the DV forums.

Oh, and by the way, the EAGLE has not landed.

• Upvote 1

EAGLE HAS LANDED 1 DEC

Let us know when it makes "cents" ++ to us. DinarBot out.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link in quote