Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has switched camps..

possum

Could this be the reason that Ali is only going to charge $150.00 to change your money over? I know that people will say that there is going to be a fee besides the $150.00 I have not seen it. I asked in the chat room and no one would give me an answer. I hope we all get paid, without a lop.

Go to his official forum and read the cash-in instructions posted by him. Here's an excerpt

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars. If you have less than a million dinars we will prorate the fee.

As for the exchange rate it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange.

We will Only lock in the rate for customer who have purchased dinars form our company at the time when you make the appointment.

We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us (we are pretty sure we will beat their rates).

$150 per million dinars as a service fee PLUS his spread on the exchange rate. All he'll commit to on the rate is that he'll beat the bank's rate. But there will definitely be a service fee ($150) and a spread. Others don't know because others don't have the initiative to look. They're afraid of what they'll find. :shakehead:

This is not new. Alot of people are thinking differently now days. I just wander if they started to take my advice and listen to both sides of the story and they made this decision based off the intel they are listening to or are they tired of making up the lies and too many people have called them on it.

Yeah I agree with you.

Possum...you are an absolute piece of work. You truly enjoy the attention whether it's positive or negative. Your BS has again displayed its iritating face. You know no more than the rest of us, unfortunately you still have followers - but they too will see the light and call you out. Enough already...save face and come up with another profile and lie low for awhile...it's over.

The truth is...if you read the articles written over the past 20 days without trying to MAKE it say what we WANT it to say, they say exactly what Possum is saying. Also the Venezuela link shows the way it can be done. HOPEFULLY it's smoke and mirrors to throw us off but that IS what the articles are saying.

Anyway,

Just saying...

I hope i'm wrong, my wife just called me at the mill and said that she "I ain't none to happy with you backsliding on Dinarism". And she told me to sleep in barn tonight. I guess I will go drown my sorrows and get back on the juice. I really hope I'm wrong about this, maybe i need to rethink my thinking.

YES POSSUM! Have some drink!!

Possum been drinin thinkin juice and has concluded that he is right, but I hope he's wrong. Now that

I have faced that reality, he will drive home and sleep in the barn. How can any country with 25-45 trillion dinars revalue their currency above the usd? Oh, yo will say it's due to their oil wealth, not. Any undeveloped oil reserves in the ground are not valued at current crude prices. They are normally value at 10%-20% max of current crude prices when selling in the ground reserves or establishing a net worth.

Stone sober, tell me why iraq wants to make you a millionaire?

What makes you think that their people are saving enough dinar to make themselves millionaires? I dont know about you but I find it very hard to find anyone who has invested any in dinar around here. Most think that it is a scam. They will make some millionaires and I am sure they could not care less. They are not doing this for us and will not adjust their RV for us either. They are doing this for themselves and in their own timing. It is not about us. They have the oil and long after most of these new millionaires have spent all their money they sill still be selling oil and becoming richer and richer.

IMHO we will see a lop in conjunction with an RV. Why would Iraq want to make us and many of their citizens instant millionaires? I doubt they do. The only thing that makes sense to me is lop the zeroes off, and exchange them for face value in conjunction with a RV as they introduce the lower denominations into circulation. Now, on the hopeful side, they will RV at a high enough rate so that when we exchange our lopped, higher denom's we will make a small profit. I hope Im wrong on this but as they say, "if it sounds to good to be true, then it probable ain't".

Holy lop bash Batman!!! We knew the Possum would be unpredictable but now his whole gang of lop henchmen is loose on the street!

:rolleyes:

I am looking at opening an Iraqi bank account and buying directly through them...have one account of us dollars then other for dinar. I heard you get a better rate opening an account directly over there avoiding buying over the net/dealers. I heard that your money is safer in an account over because if they do RV they have to replace your money in your Iraq account. Which banks are the best in Iraq? I know of Al Waarka...any others? Thanks Greenzoneflyer

I use Warka, but I've also heard positive things about a bank called TBI. Might want to check them out. Only have personal experience with Warka, and I've been very happy. As are as your rate goes, you will def. get a better rate by going with a bank account. Dealers who sell at $950 per 1million IQD are selling to you around 1052 IQD per $1. At the bank, you're going to get about 1170 IQd per $1. So well over 100 IQD for each dollar you invest. That adds up. Plus I'm getting -- better sit down -- 11% interest in my IQD savings account. They have dropped their rates since to 7% I think, but still astronomical for a savings account. Off of my initial IQD investment that exchanged at about 2.5 million IQD, it grew to 3.2 million just from interest payments before I made additional IQD purchases.

As for the rest of it, I don't know if it is any safer, but I do sincerely believe that when they lop the currency, they will lop all of it, regardless of how large or small the denominations are, whether it is electronic or paper, foreign or local. For stability of the economy, which is paramount, they will have to apply the same standard across the board.

FP

Possum been drinin thinkin juice and has concluded that he is right, but I hope he's wrong. Now that

I have faced that reality, he will drive home and sleep in the barn. How can any country with 25-45 trillion dinars revalue their currency above the usd? Oh, yo will say it's due to their oil wealth, not. Any undeveloped oil reserves in the ground are not valued at current crude prices. They are normally value at 10%-20% max of current crude prices when selling in the ground reserves or establishing a net worth.

All kidding aside, based off what we know, I have to agree with you. Given the figures involved the LOP is a very rational conclusion and I am prepared for that outcome but at the same time we wont know until something happens.

I just pray that when it goes down and if it doesn't work out the way we really want, that people don't overreact and do extreme things.

We are nothing to them. They don't care what happens to us. Do you think they are going to lop and screw their own country because 500,000 people here have dinar? As for the Iraqis becoming millionaires, most of them are barely scraping by. They don't have millions of dinar like we do.

All kidding aside, based off what we know, I have to agree with you. Given the figures involved the LOP is a very rational conclusion and I am prepared for that outcome but at the same time we wont know until something happens.

I just pray that when it goes down and if it doesn't work out the way we really want, that people don't overreact and do extreme things.

When I got into this investment I looked at the upside and the downside. The downside was a lop and I walk off even or with a little profit. Based on the limited downside and the phenomenal upside it was definitely worth a shot. Possum is not and never has been a credible source of accurate info. Don't base your judgment or make any decisions on his info. He's an entertainer nothing more. Like a clown in a circus. Ride this investment out because nobody knows what going to happen. The worst you'll do is walk away with your principle. You can't even get odds like that in Vegas!

I’m so sick and tired of the 000 question…. aren’t you?

Aren’t you tired of that nagging (little) question in our minds that you and others just can’t seem to rid ourselves of?

In my opinion that nagging (little) question was injected into our conversation “ON PURPOSE” to dazzle, daze and confuse…by some folks who would PROFIT from investor and potential investor confusion. Now who would do such a despicable thing ON PURPOSE? Who would confuse the Flock and the reap Billions from the confused

Sheep who are scurrying for answers?

History lesson for everyone here …..

In the 1800’s the was a little battle in France between an English General named Wellington, and a French General named Napoleon…the battle was happening at a place called “Waterloo”. Everyone in both Nations knew that all their National aspirations hinged on this epic battle…. so all in both lands were keenly interested to hear when the battle was over…. And all were interested in who had won.

A banker named Rothschild (same family that owns the CBI and the FED) came up with an ingenious plan FOR UNIMAGINABLE PROFIT. Rothschild knew the currency of the Nation lost the battle would drastically decrease, and the Victorious Nation’s currency would increase in strength, the only trouble was how would Rothschild get the news to the financial houses before the Military Couriers brought the news to the entire world.

He came up with a solution….I’ll send my own courier to the battle….and then I will supply that courier with a faster route back to London than the Military courier has….after the battle ends.

SO HE DID JUST THAT…Rothschild’s plan was in place…the battle raged and when it was over England’s Wellington was the obvious winner. The Rothschild courier scurried back to the trading house in England (similar to our NY stock exchange) and delivered the news to Rothschild…. he immediately began SELLING the British currency….well other traders knew Rothschild and had followed his leads in the past to enrich themselves as well. When the other traders saw Rothschild selling British Currency…they figured Rothschild knew Napoleon had won the battle…the Traders on the floor began a SELLING FRENZY getting RID of BRITISH CURRENCY ……the price of the British Pound Sterling dropped faster than a stone in the SEA…….on the other side of the trading floor Rothschild’s un-known agents were BUYING BRITISH POUND STERLING at NEVER BEFORE SEEN BARGAINS!

By the time the true news arrived Rothschild OWNED the BANK OF ENGLAND!

Now history should be our teacher…. if this Banker Family is smart enough to do these things in the 1800’s….they are certainly smart enough to sow discord through among us in order to keep more investors from buying into the IQD…They know the RI is coming….they want to have to buy back as little as at the NEW PRICE as possible.

A banker named Rothschild (same family that owns the CBI and the FED) came up with an ingenious plan FOR UNIMAGINABLE PROFIT. <<>>

Now history should be our teacher. if this Banker Family is smart enough to do these things in the 1800’s….they are certainly smart enough to sow discord through among us in order to keep more investors from buying into the IQD…They know the RI is coming….they want to have to buy back as little as at the NEW PRICE as possible.

Your story is right on point, Wil, and a good lesson to learn. Have you by chance watched, "The Money Masters" documentary? This story and many like it follow the history of money changers through history.

What your story leaves out is that the Rothschilds and a handful of the richest money changers in history went on to supplant the Federal Reserve squarely in control of the United States' economy in the early 20th century. When they controlled the money, they controlled everything. The same is true of England as you rightly pointed out, as well as plenty of other central banks around the world. Now these rich families control the IMF, and through its powerful financial control of many of the world's central governments, dangle countries like the United States like so many dancing little puppets. The CBI is the IMF's latest acquisition, or creation more to the point.

Now that Iraq is in the hands of the IMF, they aren't doing what you suggest happened at Waterloo. It is quite the opposite. Rather than trying to get you to sell so that they can buy it all up, the IMF profits most by improving the lives of Iraqis just enough to keep them enslaved to their new financial master, the CBI, who is, in turn, enslaved to the IMF. They don't want to hand out extraordinary riches like candy at a parade. They want to control entire economies and civilization as a whole through financial stranglehold over the governments of this world. They do this by giving just enough to keep the people happy, but still working, which ultimately benefits them. The United States is supposedly one of the richest and most powerful countries in the world, yet we are not all fabulously rich? Who is benefitting from our wealth and status? Answer that question, and you'll have an idea of what will take place in Iraq's future.

FP

I'm sitting in the local diner drinkin coffee after a cold night in the barn and I still believe we get a lop and redom at the sAme time. No one can produce a shred of evidence to the contrary. I just hope to break even so that I can sleep in the house.