Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(DON,T LIKE THE LAST PARAGRAPH AT ALL Central Bank: restructuring of the Iraqi dinar will not start before 2013 or intention for the printing of new c

Khandan - denied the central bank, on Tuesday, issuing coins, a large, stressing that the Iraqi dinar has become more currencies in the region stable region, The thing on it.

and while noting that the inflation that took place in the country are imported, pointed to a gradual decline in rates until stability increases reasonable prices.

While the detection of moving ahead with the restructuring of the currency, confirmed the presence of coordinating high-level with the government to lift the confusion and uncertainty that surrounded the process, noting that the project will see the light before the year 2013.

In an interview with the "world "said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the central bank adviser, said Tuesday," there is no intention for us at the present time for the printing of any denomination at all, and those who say such rumors are bubbles of the market are driven by narrow interests, "noting that" statements made ​​in this regard was launched and the purpose which can normalize categories of large cash after the implementation of the project for restructuring the currency. "

The agencies have quoted, yesterday, Saleh as saying that the CBI is working on issuing a new currency, a large category of 50 thousand dinars in order to reduce the size of the money supply in local markets.

The Saleh said that "Iraqi dinar is the currency the strongest and most stable in the region, add to that covered by a large financial is the first volume in the history of modern Iraq, as the reserve reaches almost $ 60 billion."

He pointed a senior official at the Central Bank that "the objective the advent of a central is price stability and lower inflation, "explaining that" the reduction of inflation does not return the price to what it was, it is difficult, but we can do to reduce price increases, so does not increase the prices are obscene, but in a reasonable manner and digestible. "

He continues, "The inflation that has occurred but it is imported, and not stem from inside Iraq, but because of the currency crisis the world across Europe and hit the confidence currency cash than GA concerned to speculation in oil, gold and food, which is reflected on world prices and the impact heavily on Iraq, is one of the hand, raise food prices, on the other hand raise the prices of oil, which returned him the benefits of large financial. "

underlines Saleh, said that "Iraq is an integral part of the world, and we influence and are influenced, but there are two types in the world, the type of continuing progress and development, such as China and the rest of Asia , and the other type is affected by recession as is the case in the countries of Europe, which was quick to replace their currencies to the cash that have lost an item with other materials such as oil, gold, and food, which raise the prices of these materials is remarkable. "

However, Chief Financial great saying that "inflation is generally decreased by well in all the world and reflected on Iraq, too, the rate at the month of September last 7.3 percent, compared Boilol in 2010, while the 6.1 percent in the month of October (October) the past, compared with a year ago, This indicates a significant reduction in the rate of inflation. "

predicted "the continuation of the process of decline until reaching a proportion of the stability and reasonableness of price increase."

and on the implementation of the restructuring of the currency announced by the Central Bank of Iraq, says Saleh, speaking for "the world", "The The project prepared well and there is a complete study on this, "explaining that" there is coordination between high-level with the concerned parties within the government and the House of Representatives, and gave them a complete study about it, and got us some questions, where we clarify them and raise confusion and ambiguity surrounding the process, a What was the reason for the lack of understanding the government initially for the content of the process, "noting that" we are currently awaiting a government response, do not expect to begin the process before the year 2013. "

and that the benefit of the "process aimed at raising the efficiency of cash payments in Iraq, then we can print currency with monetary value is high without affecting the currency, as in the euro, which has the currency category 500 euros, equivalent to 700 dollars, while the largest currency we have now is a category 25 000 is equal to only 21 dollars only. "

The Central Bank of Iraq announced for a project to replace the currency and delete zeros them in order to reduce the large numbers of objectionable transactions, which will reach trillions, and monetary blocs will be shortened without disparage wealth or income.

newspaper world

http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?Jmara=3621&Jor=2

I feel its more smoke! If it happened tomorrow .... this article is would still be correct! But this is Iraq and we really don't know? ??? And shock is right ........ the only thing we can do is Wait! Ask for the pumping Gurus."If your intel... so to speak is wrong week after week and day after day..... DO US ALL A FAVOR.... GET NEW CONTACTS OR SHUT UP!!"

• Upvote 1

I'm going to assume the meaning has been lost to translation and 2013 is when the process will be completed. This is what I read on every article accept this one. What I found to be more interesting is this...

" there is
no intention for us at the present time for the printing of any denomination at all
, and those
who say such rumors are bubbles
of the market are
driven by narrow interests
, "noting that" statements made ​​in this regard was launched and the purpose which can normalize categories of large cash after the implementation of the project for restructuring the currency. "

I like this because in other articles posted they are saying they are issuing 50 dinar notes that are valued at 43.00 USD or equal to 50,000 dinar. This mean they will be issuing the 50 notes already printed (current dinar).

Gurus should be called BUBBLES because they tell rumors and are narrow minded.

tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

They are not going to wait until 2013 to RV. What they are going to do is RV by the end of December after troops are gone, or by the first month of 2012. When they say remove, or delete the zero's is they are going to take them out of circulation, not take the zero's off the literal bills now, this process will not be until 2013.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I'm going to assume the meaning has been lost to translation and 2013 is when the process will be completed. This is what I read on every article accept this one. What I found to be more interesting is this...

" there is
no intention for us at the present time for the printing of any denomination at all
, and those
who say such rumors are bubbles
of the market are
driven by narrow interests
, "noting that" statements made ​​in this regard was launched and the purpose which can normalize categories of large cash after the implementation of the project for restructuring the currency. "

I like this because in other articles posted they are saying they are issuing 50 dinar notes that are valued at 43.00 USD or equal to 50,000 dinar. This mean they will be issuing the 50 notes already printed (current dinar).

Gurus should be called BUBBLES because they tell rumors and are narrow minded.

tongue.gif

I hope the whole article was lost in translation, because I thought they had to have the three languages on the currency. So, they've either already printed the new currency, which would explain why he says they have no plans to print any currency, or they're not planning on introducing new currency yet.

I hope the whole article was lost in translation, because I thought they had to have the three languages on the currency. So, they've either already printed the new currency, which would explain why he says they have no plans to print any currency, or they're not planning on introducing new currency yet.

I would like to assume that not yet is the answer - Let's assume the current 50 note is sitting in a warehouse somewhere bundled in palettes, stacked to the ceiling and they were never issued along with the coins (useless) - so they make a currency change ~ Iraqis have to exchange (2) 25,000 notes for 50 dinar notes, while doing this they reduce the 000 notes in circulation (locally) and it makes it easier to count and manage. Now I am willing to bet in a few weeks (hopefully sooner) they announce the same with the 10,000 notes as well....(meanwhile the foreign exchange rate will increase to .86) and in 1-2 years they issue a new currency with prettier pictures and languages they promised. (Anyway, this is what I have been thinking) JMHO

The GOI is out of time with the people of Iraq. Lack of electricity, Insufficient potable fresh water, Sanitation problems, High unemployment, shall We add to the list? The people will be Kadaffi-ing their leadership overnight if these guy's push it to 2013.....

• Upvote 1

I would like to assume that not yet is the answer - Let's assume the current 50 note is sitting in a warehouse somewhere bundled in palettes, stacked to the ceiling and they were never issued along with the coins (useless) - so they make a currency change ~ Iraqis have to exchange (2) 25,000 notes for 50 dinar notes, while doing this they reduce the 000 notes in circulation (locally) and it makes it easier to count and manage. Now I am willing to bet in a few weeks (hopefully sooner) they announce the same with the 10,000 notes as well....(meanwhile the foreign exchange rate will increase to .86) and in 1-2 years they issue a new currency with prettier pictures and languages they promised. (Anyway, this is what I have been thinking) JMHO

Well, I sure like the way you think.

No, no, no! This is contradiction. Look at the 2nd paragraph starting with "while".

This: While the detection of moving ahead with the restructuring of the currency, confirmed the presence of coordinating high-level with the government to lift the confusion and uncertainty that surrounded the process, noting that the project will see the light before the year 2013.

there is coordination between high-level with the concerned parties within the government and the House of Representatives, and gave them a complete study about it, and got us some questions, where we clarify them and raise confusion and ambiguity surrounding the process, a What was the reason for the lack of understanding the government initially for the content of the process, "noting that" we are currently awaiting a government response, do not expect to begin the process before the year 2013. "

It is because the government is still confused about the restructuring, the CBI is still waiting on the government to give the ok to print the new bills. Remember the arguing about it? All the articles that government kept putting it off, because they still have questions. But JMHO they cannot tell them only at high levels of government took it to parliament and they have more questions. But remember what Shabibi said, deletion of the zero's is coming so get ready.

Edited by uncirculd