Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Treasury on Lockdown?

sams401k

I must admit that I think Squirelly Jonny is full of crap but I was talking to my brother just saying happy T Day and all that and he mentioned that a close friend of his wifes family was indeed in Lockdown until yesterday afternoon as an employee of the US Treasury.

My brother does not surf these forums and has been very reluctant to spend a single dollar on the dinar so I trust what he told me.

Here's to hoping :rolleyes:

S

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I must admit that I think Squirelly Jonny is full of crap but I was talking to my brother just saying happy T Day and all that and he mentioned that a close friend of his wifes family was indeed in Lockdown until yesterday afternoon as an employee of the US Treasury.

My brother does not surf these forums and has been very reluctant to spend a single dollar on the dinar so I trust what he told me.

Here's to hoping :rolleyes:

S

SO NOW WE KNOW WHO SHARED A ROOM AT THE HOTEL SILLY WITH jonnywg CRAZY BAS!ARDS

Apparently straight jackets and lock downs aren't what they use to be.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 23

Its a woman day GO RV!!!!!! :D

Lol!!! I just spat out my coffee reading your post! You are so funny Winterset! You know I thought the same thing today! And Sunday is a woman day! I soooo do not want to walk 2 dogs and drag my toddler around for a whole week! Maybe if I lose and it RVs on a man I can hire a dog walker! :D

• Upvote 2

Lol!!! I just spat out my coffee reading your post! You are so funny Winterset! You know I thought the same thing today! And Sunday is a woman day! I soooo do not want to walk 2 dogs and drag my toddler around for a whole week! Maybe if I lose and it RVs on a man I can hire a dog walker! :D

At least you have to drag your toddler around, my 3 year old drags me around, she has way too much energy! GO RV! so I can buy a bouncy room to burn off her energy :P

• Upvote 2

Sweet, thanks for not bashing :)

You could have pushed me over with a feather when my Bro told me this. Not sure what it means or if its related to the RV but Im soooo tired of all the insane rumors and to have the lockdown confirmed was pretty exciting.

Waiting with baited breath....

• Upvote 4

SO NOW WE KNOW WHO SHARED A ROOM AT THE HOTEL SILLY WITH jonnywg CRAZY BAS!ARDS

Apparently straight jackets and lock downs aren't what they use to be.

Well, if you follow the rumor mill, there is a lot of covert activity going on with high rollers in higher places already cashing in their Dinar. So, I'm not surprised at this rumor. It's the litle people who are always the last to know what's really going on in our world!

• Upvote 2