Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's a Plane no it's a Train no it's. "Jonnywg." What can't he do

Brisco

JONNY's CLASS NOTES

JONNY: We are still in the same position as 1am last night. All is done and we are awaiting the activation. This can be a refresher as there is not much left.

: Am I correct in remembering that it could show up in the banks and not on the CBI? Will you have access to bank screens even though they are closed today?

[jonnywg] mimi49 - It could show up in the banks and yes, I will have banks screens available to me all day today. I will report any changes

[strongbow] Will the bank cash-in packages be available for the countries of Panama and the UK? Thanks

[jonnywg] strongbow - If you send me an e-mail I will provide packages if I can arrange anything with those countries

[Jodi] Are we still looking at $3.00 to $7.00 for the rate? [Jonnywg]

[Jonnywg] jodi we are looking at 3.41 to 7.09

Jonnywg. Wed. Afternoon

11/23/2011

Jonnywg statement:

I can tell you that the UST is still in Lockdown at 2:30 PM cst. this means that they are Here to the end. UST is waiting to go home everything is done . We will have a happy thanksgiving we will have a great black friday. I am prepared.....are you? As stated earlier this has been done for a week. We know of no prcess left to stop this. If something happens we will advise. We were told it is is done but not made public we were told they are not ready to handle the masses 

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You know what? That last sentence above should worry everyone!!! Imagine this: it is 2:00 am cst the CBI updates the new rate. What would happen? I know exactly. There would be tens of thousands of morons waiting in bank parking lots. That will create civil unrest. Police will be active across the country. Some people waiting outside will be robbed. Press will react. And then Omg!! The ocuppy "everywhere" people will lose their friggin minds. So the reality is...it is highly unlikely that the update occurs in the middle of the night.

Ok, what happens if it is released at 2:00 pm cst on a Tuesday? Well then a million people are going to stand up, and walk right out the door causing many issues. This will also be picked up by the press.

The ideal time to do this is from late Friday through early Sunday.

Imagine the chaos that is soon to happen. If you sat on the board of WF or BOA, what plans would you make to protect employees and customers? Would you train every branch? Would you put a guard at every door? How about a sign with an 800 number?

If you think for one second there isn't real concern, your head is in the sand. These are real issues.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

In my opinion there are to many idiots of low IQ involved in this investment that are calling banks daily, and doing other stupid things that could bring this investment to nothing. By the time these nit wits in Iraq get around to an RV/RD/RI, the powers that be, may change the plan and everybody lose because of these nit wits making all these calls, and making false statements like these so-called guru's are making, and other dumb moves. In my opinion I think there are to many people involved in this investment for it to amount to anything in the long run. People just can't seem to keep their mouths shut about a good thing.

• Upvote 5

You know what? That last sentence above should worry everyone!!! Imagine this: it is 2:00 am cst the CBI updates the new rate. What would happen? I know exactly. There would be tens of thousands of morons waiting in bank parking lots. That will create civil unrest. Police will be active across the country. Some people waiting outside will be robbed. Press will react. And then Omg!! The ocuppy "everywhere" people will lose their friggin minds. So the reality is...it is highly unlikely that the update occurs in the middle of the night.

Ok, what happens if it is released at 2:00 pm cst on a Tuesday? Well then a million people are going to stand up, and walk right out the door causing many issues. This will also be picked up by the press.

The ideal time to do this is from late Friday through early Sunday.

Imagine the chaos that is soon to happen. If you sat on the board of WF or BOA, what plans would you make to protect employees and customers? Would you train every branch? Would you put a guard at every door? How about a sign with an 800 number?

If you think for one second there isn't real concern, your head is in the sand. These are real issues.

........That's only the beginning of the madness that will ensue upon the announcement of the RV, Joe.....There are many folks with loose screws, involved in this investment . They are calling banks 24/7, bugging the hell out of them. No wonder there are reports of banks that no longer want to sell IQD. Instead of just waiting for this event to come to fruition, many are obsessing and causing alot of trouble.

• Upvote 4

i hang on johnnys every word ...for example if he says RV tomorrow for cetain ......i know this is the time for picking up the dawg poop in both the front and back yard...next day RV i straighten out the rudder on the ducks ass so he will quit swimming in circles....and the next day.......................................................

• Upvote 1

JONNY's CLASS NOTES

JONNY: We are still in the same position as 1am last night. All is done and we are awaiting the activation. This can be a refresher as there is not much left.

: Am I correct in remembering that it could show up in the banks and not on the CBI? Will you have access to bank screens even though they are closed today?

[jonnywg] mimi49 - It could show up in the banks and yes, I will have banks screens available to me all day today. I will report any changes

[strongbow] Will the bank cash-in packages be available for the countries of Panama and the UK? Thanks

[jonnywg] strongbow - If you send me an e-mail I will provide packages if I can arrange anything with those countries

[Jodi] Are we still looking at $3.00 to $7.00 for the rate? [Jonnywg]

[Jonnywg] jodi we are looking at 3.41 to 7.09

Jonnywg. Wed. Afternoon

11/23/2011

Jonnywg statement:

I can tell you that the UST is still in Lockdown at 2:30 PM cst. this means that they are Here to the end. UST is waiting to go home everything is done . We will have a happy thanksgiving we will have a great black friday. I am prepared.....are you? As stated earlier this has been done for a week. We know of no prcess left to stop this. If something happens we will advise. We were told it is is done but not made public we were told they are not ready to handle the masses 

Here is my response.

You all have been listening to the ramblings of johnnywg and the UST people being in lockdown and the manual entry of currency rates.

Let me say that he is full of it.

First off, backroom software or infrastructure software for the stock exchange and the FOREX is run on not just duplex hardware/software but with quad-plexed hardware and software. For redundancy and disaster recovery. Usually run on mini supercomputers (SPARC workstations) they are paired a/b hot and a/b standby. This is not to mention the geographic disk or data redundancy. Meaning that when new information is to be updated to they system it can come in two forms via a CD/DVD which is encrypted to prevent tampering and or secure link "hot download" from a central location on a proprietary link. The system is usually split into two separate but complete systems. a/b active and a/b standby. The new values are introduced and run in parallel to current market conditions for a predetermined time (usually 24 hrs.) Once everyone is satisfied, the system is swapped from standby to active and active to standby. Where the once active side is then updated and equalized with the new system.

You end up with an real time updated system with Active 1 and 2 and Standby 3 and 4 all updated to the latest market values.

Time someone pulled the plug on this group.

Read more:

• Upvote 3

If you know its BS why do you re-post this garbage on the most legitimate dinar site around?? Anyone who is interested in his lies can join (h)okie's site....

Just warning the NEWBIE'S sorry. If it upsets you? don't read it.

Here at DV we inform everyone we don't just beem in and Complain.

Did you see JoeP's, TennesseeCherokee's and djgabrielie's RESPONSES those opinions help others.

REALLY can't find anything better to do on Thanksgiving

• Upvote 2

Just warning the NEWBIE'S sorry. If it upsets you? don't read it.

Here at DV we inform everyone we don't just beem in and Complain.

Did you see JoeP's, TennesseeCherokee's and djgabrielie's RESPONSES those opinions help others.

REALLY can't find anything better to do on Thanksgiving

So, you promote the pumpers and liars, by posting their lies, to protect newbies, who wouldn't have seen those lies/pumping stories to begin with if you hadn't re-posted them to begin with, IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEM?? Am I understanding that correctly???

Still, I am amazed at how some people feel they need to shield themselves and others from information they feel is not worthy, or they disagree with, as if they are all-knowing. Just stop it already. We could easily do that to anyone for any reason.

We all have pre-conceived notions of what is right and wrong, correct and incorrect, it is up to each of us to be grown ups and stop whining about posts from other sites. It's just so much clutter and I feel like many people just can't handle receiving "raw" information, and then sort it out for themselves.

The real problem is that those who let the information effect them emotionally, and take each one personally, well, if they are offended or put off, they react with emotion and want to just throw them all out, kill it, stop it, shut them up.

This is the ESSENCE of freedom of speech, the freedom is there to protect the statements we disagree with and may hold in contempt. Geeeeesssshhhh. Anyone that wants to just eliminate all controversy from this site is completely misunderstanding the whole idea, and hasn't even internalized the basic aspects of this country and why we are totally different than any other country in this respect. Some people probably don't deserve the freedom since they are unwilling to extend it to others, yet they enjoy it anyway... they use it to destroy other people character or to vent anger, yet they want someone else to be silenced. This is an arena of ideas and information, let them stand or fall on their own.

This site is here to help us become informed, that takes information from all sources that have any relevance at all, and ones that don't will wither on the vine themselves as they should.

Express your opinions, but don't try to stop other from expressing theirs. We all have to tolerate a bit of the dregs and sludge from other sites, but I really enjoy it. This site is extremely boring without it.

Yesterday someone posted that if all posters were like Adam then this would be a fantastic board. I couldn't disagree more. Adam is great, but for one, he doesn't say much. For two, he absolutely will not say anything controversial or extreme, but rather quite conservative. That is great to keep us centered and more realistic, but it's not a recipe for openness or creativity. Adam, of all people realizes that I'm sure, that's why he doesn't say much, he doesn't need to... that's our job... to bring fresh blood and ideas to the party.

Even if it's lies, then point it out.. but we are smart enough to see the difference and also help others to see why something probably isn't true. All the anger and the desire for purity and sterility on this board would, in the end, be very counterproductive in my view.

Maybe it's just me, but I am not afraid of information, I want more, even the lies, especially the lies sometimes. You can learn a lot from the lies people try to tell, from what they are pumping. But to be in denial about what is going on only makes you more susceptible to being swayed by it, or downright hornswoggled... (probably not a real word.. but fun to say...hahaha).

With our freedoms come the responsibility to discern and learn how to separate the truth from lies. That is how we all learn, and clearly we all need to learn new things all the time. We will learn the truth about all this and then we can compare all we have heard and been told to determine what is lies and what is truth.

I understand that many people are compulsive about wanting to shield themselves, and see only things that fit into their world view or that are in their comfort zone. It's easy to pick them out on this board because they compulsively react to certain people's names and posts and immediately pass judgment. It's obvious that they are not really interested in the post, or what nugget of truth may be in it, but rather are laying in wait so that they can vent their anger and frustration.

That doesn't bother me, but when you start saying that some feeling you have, or some nebulous concept of what deserves to be posted here should be the rule imposed on all of us, that's when I say it's time to stop being so selfish and realize that the strength is in being able to absorb all the info and take the good out of it, not to selectively seek information that only fits your own set of beliefs.

Just my opinion of course, and I hope you're not offended by it. I'm sorry, but I just think there is way to many assumptions being made that are causing people to prejudge on both sides of it. Just don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Sorry if I was a bit preachy.... I feel much better now. :)