Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Playboy just offered Sarah Palin $4 Million

delta22

Playboy just offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose nude in the July issue....

Michelle Obama got offered 50 Bucks from National Geographic.....

We all remember the KFC "Hillarious Meal"---two small breasts and two big thighs.

Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken dinners.

It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket.

It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.

HILLARYOUS !!! Love it !!! Note to self : Renew Playboy subscription, cancel Nat.Geo. and no more KFC till further notice ( probably well after 11/04/2012 ). +1 for delta22

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Delta...you should be ashamed of yourself for posting stuff like that!!! My nearest neighbor who lives a quarter of a mile from me called and asked me not to laugh so loud ...he was trying to take a nap...after I told him what I was laughing about he had to go to the ER for treatment...seems he laughed so hard he got a hernia...cheers :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

just too funny im still laughing

I want you to know that Sarah is a chruch going women whom attends the Assemble of God in her hometown.

She walks with the Lord every day calling out to Him for our country. Something u might like to try....no offence

intented.

even the good lord loves a good joke now and then

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I want you to know that Sarah is a chruch going women whom attends the Assemble of God in her hometown.

She walks with the Lord every day calling out to Him for our country. Something u might like to try....no offence

intented.

So church going woman cant be HOT. Why not ????

• Upvote 2

Guys, you know I like to joke about this kind of stuff as much as any of you BUT the following comment is a wee bit out of line:

It smack of racism..and I know you are all better than that.

Who cares??? It's called a joke...

Can't tell racial jokes anymore? Better let all the comedy clubs know this because it happens on a nightly basis without everyone being up in arms or crying foul... :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who cares??? It's called a joke...

Can't tell racial jokes anymore? Better let all the comedy clubs know this because it happens on a nightly basis without everyone being up in arms or crying foul... :lol:

Tiff I tend to agree here. As some here know my beautifull bride to be is african american,we love comedy and go to local clubs here in the ATL. I have been singled out,& been the brunt of many a joke several times.While this can be a little embarrassing,jokes only hurt/offend or make one uncomfortable if meant in malice way, i don't see that being the case here.

Guys, you know I like to joke about this kind of stuff as much as any of you BUT the following comment is a wee bit out of line:

It smack of racism..and I know you are all better than that.

that is funny , i dont care who you are that is funny

LMAO!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Folks back up a minute if that had been a racial slur or remark against Mrs. Obama I would have been the first to raise a red flag..it said nothing about race, color or creed...if anything it would be more construed as a political comment and it wasn't a negative against Mrs. Palin because it just said she was offered it not that she did it...lighten up...we can think everything is evil if we aren't careful...kinda like a parallel saying...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...just my worthless opinion but I saw humor not sexist or racial stuff....cheeiros and bon voyage :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey Folks back up a minute if that had been a racial slur or remark against Mrs. Obama I would have been the first to raise a red flag..it said nothing about race, color or creed...if anything it would be more construed as a political comment and it wasn't a negative against Mrs. Palin because it just said she was offered it not that she did it...lighten up...we can think everything is evil if we aren't careful...kinda like a parallel saying...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...just my worthless opinion but I saw humor not sexist or racial stuff....cheeiros and bon voyage :P

Agreed... I found it hilarious! Even 10 mins after I read it I kept randomly laughing!

Tiff..thx for bringing that to light...being as it is being discussed here is some food for thought...there are still primitive, (according to our standards...poor as they somtimes are), tribes of Amazon indian cultures that still carry on their lives nude and semi nude...a striking point is there is absolutely no sex crimes, no child molestations and no notice that others are bare butt naked...also the European tribes of old were in an environment where anything uncovered was prone to frostbite and freeze, hence hides, clothes etc was used to keep from freezing and they broght that over here with them...the people in tropic environment did not have to worry about cold but rather heat so they stayed nude to beat the heat....like I said before...it's all in the eyes of the beholder....as far as nudist beaches and colonies...I guess that would be a good place to meet naked people...personally, I'll stick with clothes on... :lol: (we are all naked under our clothes anyway)

• Upvote 2

Kind of curious on why thinking this was funny is being one of the boys?

http://www.synonym.com/definition/one%20of%20the%20boys/

1. one of the boys

(a man who has been socially accepted into a group of other men; "he quickly became one of the boys")

a quick scan of those who posted before me, indicates that they are either all males or males are in the vast majority. When males congregate in packs, they MAY take part in locker room talk:

Locker Room Talk The crude, vulgar, offensive and often sexual trade of comments guys pass to each other, usually in high school locker rooms. Exists solely for the purpose of male comedy and is not meant to be taken seriously.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Locker%20Room%20Talk

If you think that it is acceptable to discuss the First Lady in such a way, I would generally think that you were a male. Women by their nature I don't think would find this nearly as amuzing. But perhaps Smee, Bamagirl or Frances can weigh in...they are strong women that aren't afraid to go agains the crowd, so I'd be interested to see what they think.

By the way, I'm not sure why I'm being pulled into this kind of discussion. I didn't like that one sentence and I thought it was out of bounds. But I'm not going to be writing my congressman (or woman) and asking that each of you have your birthdays taken way. So relax :)

tandy...believe me, I have absolutely nothing against nude women...God NO! What I do have a problem with is alluding to the fact that somehow the First Lady should belong in a magazine that was reknown for showing primative tribes of black people. I may not agree with her husband's ideology, but I personally like the Lady. She seems to be kind, a good role model for mothers and she is very loyal to her husband. What's not to like?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

http://www.synonym.com/definition/one%20of%20the%20boys/

1. one of the boys

(a man who has been socially accepted into a group of other men; "he quickly became one of the boys")

a quick scan of those who posted before me, indicates that they are either all males or males are in the vast majority. When males congregate in packs, they MAY take part in locker room talk:

Locker Room Talk The crude, vulgar, offensive and often sexual trade of comments guys pass to each other, usually in high school locker rooms. Exists solely for the purpose of male comedy and is not meant to be taken seriously.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Locker%20Room%20Talk

If you think that it is acceptable to discuss the First Lady in such a way, I would generally think that you were a male. Women by their nature I don't think would find this nearly as amuzing. But perhaps Smee, Bamagirl or Frances can weigh in...they are strong women that aren't afraid to go agains the crowd, so I'd be interested to see what they think.

By the way, I'm not sure why I'm being pulled into this kind of discussion. I didn't like that one sentence and I thought it was out of bounds. But I'm not going to be writing my congressman (or woman) and asking that each of you have your birthdays taken way. So relax :)

If I offended you by asking to elaborate I apologize. I'm relaxed don't worry ;)