Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank26 CC 11/17/2011 W/ Delta

easyrider

Frank had a countdown last year to the rv on new years day. he would start off by saying t minus 15 to go and so on. Im not going to bash frank, because i can care less to. just an example of what to watch out for. people take these cc's as gospel and allow the speculation to become fact, when its not.

Thanks again, I have seen a pattern with many of the gurus / self-proclaimed experts as well. Some always claim today / tomorrow, others emphatically claim it has already happened, and others have the "end of week" theory that gets regenerated each Monday. Some have stated that Thanksgiving to New Years is a likely window and now some are saying not until 2012. If it does RV, at least one of the gurus will be right once, but then everyone that is interested will go back to their lives (albeit with more $$ in hand hopefully) and the guru will get his/her 15 minutes of fame and then be forgotten. I am kind of enjoying the speculation and mystery of this all, so I'll continue to watch what is being said, but I'm glad to have some more info to help keep things in perspective. I enjoy Frank's site for the banter and I do learn quite a bit from the new articles they post, so I'll keep it in my favorites tab and continue to see what is being discussed.

the thing is Delta is of the Arabic descent. Most of US are NOT. The problem with alot of these articles are deciphering to what we think is the translation and FYI google translator is horrible at tranlating because when they are trying to state something in Arabic it could have a whole diferent meaning to what we think it does. Thats why i like Delta and believe he does the translations justice as for Frank I have only spoke with him a few times but Blustar my buddy John from Virgina i talk to every other day and he is directly tied in with Frank and Delta and speaks with Frank almost every day so i get it all from John. Just an FYI everyone is entitled to their opinon but one cannot refute that i dont bring ssomething to the table instead of just bashing someone for their posts whats the sense in that its all Speculative anyhow. We are all in waiting mode here and hoping for the best. To eaches own is to believe the material or not it really doesnt matter to me i just bring what i get emailed to me.

Easy I often enjoy your posts and <3 your sense of humor. I am thoroughly aware of the algorithms that Google translator and other computer based translation programs use. Such algorithms by their very nature are incapable of capturing the subtle nuances that arise through culture and written language. The lone fact that Delta has an accent of Arabic decent does not make him any more or less reliable then a computer program. An accent should not equate into credibility. Easy I never claimed you don't bring things to the table I simply stated I don't trust Frank or Delta.

Your opinion is always welcome / encouraged :) Trust is either earned or given freely, it looks like Frank and Delta have some work to do to earn your trust. I don't know either of them so I can't say that I trust them, but I do know that they provide me with a great deal of information through their daily posts that I would have a difficult time finding on my own. Therefore, I continue to read their posts each day to see what I can learn. Their opinions are just that, but the news and insights they provide are useful and the people that post on the daily posts are entertaining and uplifting. I don't think I am wasting my time by reading through the postings because I generally feel more informed and a bit more positive each time I go to his site. I probably would trust them if they told me the sun was up, but don't know if I would run to the bank if they claimed the RV was going to happen soon. I know that the CBI and Forex will tell me when the RV has occurred, the rest is just for my own personal education about currency investments and my own entertainment.

Your open mind inspires me. :)

the thing is Delta is of the Arabic descent. Most of US are NOT. The problem with alot of these articles are deciphering to what we think is the translation and FYI google translator is horrible at tranlating because when they are trying to state something in Arabic it could have a whole diferent meaning to what we think it does. Thats why i like Delta and believe he does the translations justice as for Frank I have only spoke with him a few times but Blustar my buddy John from Virgina i talk to every other day and he is directly tied in with Frank and Delta and speaks with Frank almost every day so i get it all from John. Just an FYI everyone is entitled to their opinon but one cannot refute that i dont bring ssomething to the table instead of just bashing someone for their posts whats the sense in that its all Speculative anyhow. We are all in waiting mode here and hoping for the best. To eaches own is to believe the material or not it really doesnt matter to me i just bring what i get emailed to me.

No one can take away the fact that you are the #1 cheerleader in Dinarland.

I agree with Mike that Frank is a con man. In fact, anyone who combines religion with investing should not be trusted. Smart investors do not rely on faith, but data and analysis. Once again I'll quote Mitt Romney ($100 Million investor). "Always replace emotion and opinion with data and analysis when making business decisions." The so called "Gurus" use innuendo and plattitudes to lure their sheep. Don't be fooled by their empty promises and bold faced lies. Follow the CBI, IMF, and WTO regarding Iraq. Anything else is heresay. I believe the Dinar will RV but not at $3.00+ like the gurus purport. Iraq has $27 Trillion Dinar in circulation. They cannot afford to cover that with an RV of a $1 or more. Please, someone show me the link that says there are less Dinar in circulation than I am reporting. I am no lopster just a realist.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with Mike that Frank is a con man. In fact, anyone who combines religion with investing should not be trusted. Smart investors do not rely on faith, but data and analysis. Once again I'll quote Mitt Romney ($100 Million investor). "Always replace emotion and opinion with data and analysis when making business decisions." The so called "Gurus" use innuendo and plattitudes to lure their sheep. Don't be fooled by their empty promises and bold faced lies. Follow the CBI, IMF, and WTO regarding Iraq. Anything else is heresay. I believe the Dinar will RV but not at $3.00+ like the gurus purport. Iraq has $27 Trillion Dinar in circulation. They cannot afford to cover that with an RV of a $1 or more. Please, someone show me the link that says there are less Dinar in circulation than I am reporting. I am no lopster just a realist.

Amen!!

Amen!!

Can you feel the IRONY of coleman's last comment? I get the same feeling when I hear about an atheist that says I "believe" there is no such thing as GOD...

Not sure if Frank is a con, but I do know that his site does provide a great deal of information for investors on what is going on in Iraq. I don't think he uses GOD to make prophesies about the investment, his analysis and opinions are based on actual events / news articles out of Iraq. He just overlays the site with a spiritual theme that seems to resonate with those that read and comment on the site. Having faith and openly discussing it on his own website is as much his right as it is for you to bash him. Yes, he is selling dinar and provides a VIP level of service for a fee (BTW I am not a VIP member), but I have yet to see anyone claim that they are being cheated in any way. There must be some added-value for those that have joined or bought dinar through him. (just sayin'). I thought I would give you another perspective from someone that is not vested in Frank's website but does spend some time reading what he and his team report. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

So do we have a transcript of the cc call or not?????

Nope, they haven't posted one yet. One of their team members generally takes notes while the CC is on and posts it soon afterward. I think that person was sick or indisposed on this call and hasn't typed up any notes from the recording yet. I don't have a couple of hours to spend listening, so I wait along with you for the cliff notes. ;)

Nope, they haven't posted one yet. One of their team members generally takes notes while the CC is on and posts it soon afterward. I think that person was sick or indisposed on this call and hasn't typed up any notes from the recording yet. I don't have a couple of hours to spend listening, so I wait along with you for the cliff notes. wink.gif

its more like only 20 minutes just fast forward to the spot he explains it ALL. Its up to the indivdual whether to believe it or not. all im doing is providing info for our investment. Take care.smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Easy,

If I have an accent and I told you the sky was green, would you believe me. What is God told me it was green, would you believe me? My point is don't be an OKIE

LOL so i bring information now im an okie get a life bro you dont like it move on simple as that. I don't do this for Only YOU i bring what i get emailed to me for the whole community whether you like it or not is irrelevent and well everybody has an ******* so that means we all must have an opinion LOL

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Franks sells dinar, he is a guru. He twist artiles to sound positive just like the rest. Look at the facts in the articles no some strange twisted uneducated version from some religious fanatic

Fact : Deleting 3 0's off the money is a LOP!!!, We do not want this

Please people stop trying to change the meaning of what this is.

We want a straight up RV

Mike you almost got it but you forgot to put them togather. Lop then RV that is what is happening stevey wonder can see this.

As far as for frank I agree with you the term horn swagler and crook come to mind.

Easy your opinion is biased so all of your comments up till know are no good.

Mike you almost got it but you forgot to put them togather. Lop then RV that is what is happening stevey wonder can see this.

As far as for frank I agree with you the term horn swagler and crook come to mind.

Easy your opinion is biased so all of your comments up till know are no good.

and you are? who are you?laugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Man, stop feeling sorry for Easy, he is a big boy and knows how to handle a situation like this. :shakehead:

What bothers me is the fact that there is always somebody attacking or bashing; we are here to get any information relevant to the dinar and specialy of Iraq, as WE lost too many or our own, and I for one would want to see Iraq and its people succeed and enjoy the freedom that WE help them obtaining, and with it comes the RV and US all!

VERY WELL SAID Soledad! I enjoy reading Easy's posts and all the information he brings to the forum. We are all just hoping that this will be a winning situation for the citizens and country of Iraq as well as ourselves. We have lost many of our young men and women trying to create a free society in Iraq. Seeing Iraq as a successful, free society would certainly soften the blow a little. The men and women who paid the ultimate price for Iraq's freedom can never be replaced and to see Iraq fail now would be as bad as those who died in Viet Nam.

Bashing members here accomplishes nothing people. Please grow up and act like mature adults. God bless Iraq and the USA!!!

• Upvote 4

LOL so i bring information now im an okie get a life bro you dont like it move on simple as that. I don't do this for Only YOU i bring what i get emailed to me for the whole community whether you like it or not is irrelevent and well everybody has an ******* so that means we all must have an opinion LOL

I appreciate what you bring easy. +1

the thing is Delta is of the Arabic descent. Most of US are NOT.

End Quote

I understand what you mean.... But we do have at least one ( that I know of) Member here who is of Iraqi origin and that would be Iraqi Queen......Haven't read her posts for awhile.......Hope all is fine with her.

We live in a free market economy. Frank has a product and people pay for it. i respect his rights, however, personally I wish frank would talk dinar first and leave the religion until the end. I think its a bad idea. Instead of it being speculation, its Frank herding and grooming his flock. Why he chooses to not seperate the two is weird. currency speculation and religion dont mix well imo.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

LOL funny you say that i believe in christ so that makes me a religous nutjob? i am very level headed im sorry you feel that way i frankly can care less if you lose respect for me or not i dont know you nor have i ever met you. Have a good day i bring information relevant to our investment whether you believe it or not is totally up to you.

Amen easy!

• Upvote 1

Jaygo, I wouldn't judge a person's knowledge / opinion based on the number of posts they make (you can see that I don't post very much either, but I have read a great deal abou this investment and consider myself to be an objective and relatively well informed investor). I would also say that although Mike101 has a right to his opinion as much as anyone else on the forum, but I would suggest that he take a closer look at the content of Frank's message. He seems to have a biased view based on his reported knowledge of Frank's past (not supported by facts, but stated as such). Frank does have a spiritual perspective that he weaves into his message, but he seems to have an objective view of the investment and provides a great service by informing others of many facts / truths on his daily posts. He has also surrounded himself with a team of newshounds and experienced investors that provide a great deal of information about the dinar. His daily posts are a combination of objective news, opinion, commentary, humor and spirituality that I find entertaining, educational, and uplifting. Frank may well have a questionable past ( I don't know if this is true or not so I won't judge him either way), but that doesn't change the fact that he is providing a service to dinar investors and does not condone or initiate frivilous predictions. Alot of people feel better when they read his forum or listen to his CCs, so I would say that he has a positive effect on many people and if people choose to contribute to his website / company, then I would say that they are most likely getting value for their $$. I have never seen anyone bash Frank on this or any other site, claiming that they have been scammed or cheated out of their money (something to think about before you lash out again). People on these forums are very vocal and if there was anything odd going on with Frank's site, I'm sure we would all have heard about it by now (from multiple people on multiple sites). I would surmise that you have some strong feelings about your decision to enter into this investment, and are looking for ways to warn off others to help them avoid the feelings you are experiencing. That is a noble gesture, but I don't think that Frank is an appropriate target for your resentment. There are plenty of other "gurus" out there that probably deserve to be put in their place (just sayin').

[/quote

Well put.

• Upvote 2

Frank is just plain sick i hate this guy

I hope that you are wrong about Frank and that you are able to let go of your hate(for your own peace of mind). I am assuming that you have a personal experience with Frank that is driving your emotions in this manner and not based on heresay or rumor. Please share this experience with us so that we have the benefit of your knowledge / experience.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mr T,

I should not say " hate" not a good word. I just have come to believe from my years that i think Frank needs some help from

those he looks up to. and i believe he dose not have our interests at heart and is slightly misguided at this point in his career.

will that work for you.

Mr T,

I should not say " hate" not a good word. I just have come to believe from my years that i think Frank needs some help from

those he looks up to. and i believe he dose not have our interests at heart and is slightly misguided at this point in his career.

will that work for you.

That is a much more balanced opinion. Hate tends to blind the holder. I don't have enough history on these sites to make a call on Frank's intentions / agenda. I do know that I have learned alot by reading through the posts on his website (especially from the newshounds) and I do feel more positive from the others that post on the site. I tend to think that I can learn from anyone, and although I do pick and choose what I want to believe on Frank's site, I don't believe everything that is posted there. There are alot of people with big hearts on the site and there is very little bashing going on (which is a pleasant change from most dinar sites). I would say we should just use reasoned logic to evaluate what we read and (if you don't mind me getting a bit spiritual) pray for those that are living in a delusional state of mind. Nice to see that you are able to reflect and restate, that is a rare and valuable quality to have. :tiphat:

Thanks easy. Love your posts. Keep up the good work. I am feeling good for december or very early in the new year. :).

Betty, it's always great to see (i mean read) your avatar (I mean posts) :blush: I am of the same mindset on timing. Any thoughts on a rate??? I'd be thrilled with $1 / IQD but very happy with $0.10 / IQD.