Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Getting some verification on Dinar Salary 000 drop.

Texxas777

Hey all...I was thinking that it should be relatively easy to verify if indeed the salaries of personnel/employees in Iraq are having 0's dropped as we are hearing. Does anyone have a contact that they believe can verify the information?

Obviously this would be a huge development and I am curious to see if we can get multiple confirmations.

Texx

You would think with literally thousands of american personnel working in Iraq that there would be some soldier, some oil field worker, somebody that would be talking (Not somebody but many somebodies) and telling their families, friends and fellow workers back home about having their checks modified. I think there would be an article in the local newspapers that would verify this. I think the 000s slash in their paycheck is suspect.

I think if there was any verificaton by an article or other document it would have been posted already. I am afraid that it is a ploy by some of the "gurus" to follow some agenda. Im usually not this negative , but due to their unreliability as far as their "intel" or information goes and the attention this topic is getting I would hate to see other investors get let down again after bieng hyped up about this. ( forgive my grammar)

Hey all...I was thinking that it should be relatively easy to verify if indeed the salaries of personnel/employees in Iraq are having 0's dropped as we are hearing. Does anyone have a contact that they believe can verify the information?

Obviously this would be a huge development and I am curious to see if we can get multiple confirmations.

Texx

Enorrste shared on chat the other night that he had an e-mail from a friend that said this is happening. Maybe he some way of verifying his news with some facts and put this to rest.....

so if everyone is told that the salaries are being cut, would that signify an RV to you? It would to me. So why would Iraq tell everyone what was happening until it happened. I think some members of the govt. and military have been told and "sworn to secrecy," obviously there are several leaks in any thing like this. I say they get a paycheck with their normal rate, and then the rv and they are told of the salary change. Imagine how many wages need to be adjusted in the entire country. Plus Frank has said there would be a 2 week learning course available...2 weeks, or bi weekly pay period. I still like the rumor. Look at the payment of pension funds coming on the 1st...tell me that 200k, which is equivalent to 171 dollars and some change, is that really a possible pension? I say no, but put in the new rate, and its not so bad.

Chang, I would go, but I do enjoy having my legs to walk on. >.<

I'm not sure if it may help or not, or if it were a minor coincidence, but I am good friends with my bank. I went over to do a wire transfer and deposit notes into my safety deposit box. The manager there was speaking with a middle eastern man in formidable clothes and they seemed to have a nice little conversation. As to what was said, I am not sure, but it COULD be possible that what we are expecting is SOON to come. Whether it is or isn't, there are always 2 faces to a coin. If not, invest some more or find something else to invest in. But Texxxas, I do not have any writing to confirm the drop, just word from my father who has yet to steer me wrong.

Thank you

The following was seen on xe.com this morning.

Live rates at 2010.02.22 22:25:54 UTC

Notice: IQD will be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

1.00 IQD = 0.000856531 USD

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000856531 USD 1 USD = 1,167.50 IQD

Trade Currencies. Click here!!

The Iraqi Dinar is the currency of Iraq. The currency code for Dinars is IQD, and the currency symbol is د.ع . Below, you'll find Iraqi Dinar rates, a currency converter, Iraqi Dinar News and more. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, or take IQD rates on the go with our XE Mobile apps for your iPhone, BlackBerry, or even your regular phone.

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. By the end of 2010, they intend to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes. It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq plans to slice three zeros off currency notes."

Have a great day

Here are a three emails I have received regarding the salary issue:

"Hey Buddy,

We are getting alot of Iraqi helicopters flying in here now and c-130 iraqi planes practice landing and refueling too. so all of this stuff about the salary changes must be alot of truth to that. and i had one guy tell me that he thinks we will see a rv with in the next week are two. so we will see i know i am ready for it and ready to go home. 6 years going on my 7th now and i'm getting to tired to keep doing this.

Ok till next time take care,

Dwayne"

"Hey Buddy,

For sure i will be in touch and we will have a good time in the philippines too and if i hear anything here that sounds good i will shoot you a email. it is really looking good even here and i really do think we will be hearing something on this dinar very soon also. ok got to get back to work now so keep it coming on your end and i will let you know of any news on my side till then take care.

Dwayne"

"Steve,

What happened to the site. Went to get on last nite and it was down. I got a call from Real Fast, in Iraq. As of a couple of days ago, Dinar is no longer being sold on base. Yesterday, 1/2 of the Iraqi's that work on base didn't show up. This was also suppose to be going on in Bagdad too. They all laid out, because they were celebrating some news that they were all going to be out of poverty with their new money change coming soon. Real Fast checked, there was no declared holiday for them to have taken off for. If all of this is true, why would they celebrate something if it wasn't in the immediate future. The money change is said to have been written up in some local Iraqi news paper. It is close. SB"

Take these as you will. These two people are soldiers in Iraq.

Steve

You would think with literally thousands of american personnel working in Iraq that there would be some soldier, some oil field worker, somebody that would be talking (Not somebody but many somebodies) and telling their families, friends and fellow workers back home about having their checks modified. I think there would be an article in the local newspapers that would verify this. I think the 000s slash in their paycheck is suspect.

Everybody You mentioned here is getting paid in US dollars, so they wouldn't know! You have to check with somebody who works/associates with the Iraqi citizens who get paid by their local employers.

Cheers

R12

An Iraqi guy that works on our base said that as soon as all the military is gone, he's dead. Said the Iraqi people that don't want the U.S. here will kill him for working for the Americans. The sad thing about it is that it is probably true. Oh, and there hasn't been any Dinar for sale at our base finance for well over a week. Said that they can't transport it by convoy anymore due to safety concerns. Can only be flown, but still have not gotten any.

Don't sweat it, you people. No lopping til the end of the year and doesn't matter anyway. Dual currency until the old bills are picked up. I posted a note earlier on this site to let you know it had been done already but only got one response. Just letting you know to relax. No lopping and if they redenominate it doesn't matter. Same money, same value. Relax.