Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How's this for REALITY? Until I see with my own damn eyes on my XE app that the rate has changed nothing people (whoever you may be) say actually matters period! No matter how it's spun I won't believe a damn word until I see the rate for myself! We all know what" ASSumptions" do! (Create Legends In Their Own Minds)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 37

How's this for REALITY? Until I see with my own damn eyes on my XE app that the rate has changed nothing people (whoever you may be) say actually matters period! No matter how it's spun I won't believe a damn word until I see the rate for myself! We all know what" ASSumptions" do! (Create Legends In Their Own Minds)

Thanks for clearing things up a :blink:

• Upvote 1

We all know this, we just don't say it....

You must be really new.

Edited by MrDinarman
  • Upvote 5

Wait a year or more, (hopefully not), and you might be repeating the same thing.

How's this for REALITY.........................-17ohmy.gif

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 4