Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Former Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler

krome2ez

Former Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in

Posted on November 14, 2011 at 11:51am by Buck Sexton

One Wall Street Occupier messed with the wrong Marine on Sunday, and got a little taste of the sidewalk sandwich as a result.

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

Hiltunen was identified by the Post as a former Marine and ex-NYPD officer.

“I guess you could say I sorted him out,” Hiltunen said, ”All I was doing was trying to stop this historic occasion from being disrupt-ed. There is a time and place to exercise your First Amendment rights.”

“This was not the time or the venue.”

You can get the rest of Hiltunen’s story and his thoughts on the Occupy movement here, courtesy of the NY Post.

See the pic here. Priceless!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ex-marine-tosses-occupy-heckler-from-congressmans-swearing-in/

• Upvote 7

So you like people who stand up against people who cause problems?

Even though that in and of it self is causing a problem from another prospective...

Interesting :blink:

How about spell check????? :huh: ....or did you mean to say prospective instead of perspective, as in another point of view?

There is a thing called order. Right time and right place for everything. He certainly has the right to protest even if he is an idiot, just do it somewhere else. When you exercise your rights and in so doing, you violate my rights, then you are wrong!!!!!!!!

Something alot of liberals fail to understand is that we all have the same rights. There right to protest doesn't trump my right to peace and order. :twocents:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

There is a thing called order. Right time and right place for everything. He certainly has the right to protest even if he is an idiot, just do it somewhere else. When you exercise your rights and in so doing, you violate my rights, then you are wrong!!!!!!!!

Something alot of liberals fail to understand is that we all have the same rights. There right to protest doesn't trump my right to peace and order. :twocents:

Amen, brother.

• Upvote 3

So you like people who stand up against people who cause problems?

Even though that in and of it self is causing a problem from another prospective...

Interesting :blink:

Yeah, I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Former Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in

Posted on November 14, 2011 at 11:51am by Buck Sexton

One Wall Street Occupier messed with the wrong Marine on Sunday, and got a little taste of the sidewalk sandwich as a result.

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

Hiltunen was identified by the Post as a former Marine and ex-NYPD officer.

“I guess you could say I sorted him out,” Hiltunen said, ”All I was doing was trying to stop this historic occasion from being disrupt-ed. There is a time and place to exercise your First Amendment rights.”

“This was not the time or the venue.”

You can get the rest of Hiltunen’s story and his thoughts on the Occupy movement here, courtesy of the NY Post.

See the pic here. Priceless!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ex-marine-tosses-occupy-heckler-from-congressmans-swearing-in/

what do you do where you work, I am in the used car dept..

Big city bob

I guess he'll get sued now!

Yep, i guarantee it they will file a law suit agiainst this marine but that is the way of the world now adays and think about it this guy wasnt breaking the law and was protesting even if hes an annoying prick whicch im sure he was you just cant go putting your hands on people but since he was an ex cop i can see why LOL Cops put your hands and violate your rights all the time and we cant do nothing about it unfortunately.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

I don't know if the protester was "liberal" or not but I can say that the ex-whatever just got the wrong person to assault. Like many of the back patters here, he would taste concrete quickly if he touched many of the "liberals" most of you would never cross paths with. Carry on tough guys. Nuff said.

Edited by r65
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

I don't know if the protester was "liberal" or not but I can say that the ex-whatever just got the wrong person to assault. Like many of the back patters here, he would taste concrete quickly if he touched many of the "liberals" most of you would never cross paths with. Carry on tough guys. Nuff said.

Liberals...? you mean COMMUNISTS! I wager to bet most American Patriots would disagree with you!!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Don't you love how many liberal activists don't know the difference between their first amendment rights and just plain bad manners?

• Upvote 5

some of you posters should remember that some of the "tough Guys" spent time in the military and many of them on the front to protect the whiney butts opinions so they could practice free speech....why does anybody think free speech gives them the right to disrupt other peoples events???...there is an unwritten code of ethics being violated and it's time the majority of patriotic Americans stood up for what is decent and right....if the whiney butt minority don't like the fact that they can't act in an assinine way at other peoples events they should move to Somalia, Siberia or maybe Iran...that way thet could find out what their version of free speech would get them... :angry:

thx krome! and for you good guys and gals...Right on !!!!

• Upvote 6

Liberals...? you mean COMMUNISTS! I wager to bet most American Patriots would disagree with you!!

The fact that you resort to childish and may I say, ineffective attempts at insults, further proves that some folks need to leave some matters alone until prepared. Hmm?

• Downvote 6

some of you posters should remember that some of the "tough Guys" spent time in the military and many of them on the front to protect the whiney butts opinions so they could practice free speech....why does anybody think free speech gives them the right to disrupt other peoples events???...there is an unwritten code of ethics being violated and it's time the majority of patriotic Americans stood up for what is decent and right....if the whiney butt minority don't like the fact that they can't act in an assinine way at other peoples events they should move to Somalia, Siberia or maybe Iran...that way thet could find out what their version of free speech would get them... :angry:

thx krome! and for you good guys and gals...Right on !!!!

I have not reviewed your posts from the past but I can almost certainly know you said no such things when the asinines from your side of the universe were invading Democratic town halls. Am I wrong?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have not reviewed your posts from the past but I can almost certainly know you said no such things when the asinines from your side of the universe were invading Democratic town halls. Am I wrong?

I just have one comment: It was my understanding that when a congressman or congresswoman conduct a "town hall" in their home district, it is open to all citizens - not just their party.

hmmmmmm - could I have misunderstood the intent of "town hall" meetings?

:twocents:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1