Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Send them a message . Boycott all made in china products NOW

Hell froze over

Made in Mexico ,Made in Taiwan, Made in India, Made in USA ,Why pass a congressional law that they laughed at and lowered the yuan a penny the same day. Just boycott there crap in Walmart have someone else make it..The purchasing people in America hold the cards not China, not our elected politicians . A united America unbiased by party could send a message to the mortgage lenders,importers practicing unfair trade . Every American owes China over 20,000 dollars WTF either tax the imports ,raise your yuan ,or go sell your molded plastic in another region.Our debt has really begun to hurt us as China is the main importer so goes the loan goes the contracts to import goods and as long as the debt is present the are of course going to manipulate the market as a perk. Now look at the mid-east contracts to import oil when we have it here in the USA ,mainly Saudi Arabia contracts, as long as we import the agreed amount, they pay a point on our interest debt at every years end, further prolonging the USA to drill here now. have you ever heard a politician tell you why we do not have refineries and rigs blowing it out here in the American soil. ENOUGH . They can no longer continue to lie to the American people.They could in the end be the last dictator to fall the US Government and its FED ties, its debt to other countries.And there spending like its free money ...HEY that from the backbone to the world its the American tax payer and you can only ride it for so long in the manner you are or they will throw your ass off. So how many great jobs have been lost to these two debtors .Sustainability of the present course your on, for survival to prosper in health and wealth for you and your family are not good. I will end .... THE BUCK REALLY STOPS HERE !

• Upvote 8

Christmas 2011 -- Birth of a New Tradition

As the holidays approach, the giant Asian factories are kicking into high gear to provide Canadians/ Americans with monstrous piles of cheaply produced goods -- merchandise that has been produced at the expense of Canadian/American labor. This year will be different. This year Americans/Canadians will give the gift of genuine concern for other Americans/Canadians. There is no longer an excuse that, at gift giving time, nothing can be found that is produced by CanadianAmerican hands. Yes there is!

It's time to think outside the box, people. Who says a gift needs to fit in a shirt box, wrapped in Chinese produced wrapping paper?

Everyone -- yes EVERYONE gets their hair cut. How about gift certificates from your local American/Canadian hair salon or barber?

Gym membership? It's appropriate for all ages who are thinking about some health improvement.

Who wouldn't appreciate getting their car detailed? Small, Canadian/American owned detail shops and car washes would love to sell you a gift certificate or a book of gift certificates.

Are you one of those extravagant givers who think nothing of plonking down the Benjaminesor Queenies on a Chinese made flat-screen? Perhaps that grateful gift receiver would like his driveway sealed, or lawn mowed for the summer, or driveway plowed all winter, or games at the local golf course.

There are a bazillion owner-run restaurants -- all offering gift certificates. And, if your intended isn't the fancy eatery sort, what about a half dozen breakfasts at the local breakfast joint. Remember, folks this isn't about big National chains -- this is about supporting your home town Ameicans/Canadians with their financial lives on the line to keep their doors open.

How many people couldn't use an oil change for their car, truck or motorcycle, done at a shop run by the Canadian/American working guy?

Thinking about a heartfelt gift for mom? Mom would LOVE the services of a local cleaning lady for a day.

My computer could use a tune-up, and I KNOW I can find some young guy who is struggling to get his repair business up and running.

OK, you were looking for something more personal. Local crafts people spin their own wool and knit them into scarves. They make jewelry, and pottery and beautiful wooden boxes.

Plan your holiday outings at local, owner operated restaurants and leave your server a nice tip. And, how about going out to see a play or ballet at your hometown theatre.

Musicians need love too, so find a venue showcasing local bands.

Honestly, people, do you REALLY need to buy another ten thousand Chinese lights for the house? When you buy a five dollar string of light, about fifty cents stays in the community. If you have those kinds of bucks to burn, leave the mailman, trash guy or babysitter a nice BIG tip.

You see, Christmas is no longer about draining Canadian/Americans pockets so that China can build another glittering city. Christmas is now about caring about US, encouraging Canadian/American small businesses to keep plugging away to follow their dreams. And, when we care about other Canadians, we care about our communities, and the benefits come back to us in ways we couldn't imagine. THIS is the new American/Canadian Christmas tradition.

Forward this to everyone on your mailing list -- post it to discussion groups -- send it to the editor of your local paper and radio stations, and TV news departments. This is a revolution of caring about each other, and isn't that what Christmas is about?Sorry i just dont have a YEN for a Chinese Xmas.

• Upvote 8

I will not buy any foreign goods whatsoever. This is why the American economy is crashing because of corrupt politicians, and corporation taking industry out of America, and importing workers. This is treason to the American people. People should not buy these foreign goods, and even if they would just boycott them for two months, the politicians, corporations, and foreign governments would get the message.

• Upvote 3

I hear y'all and i'm in. Wall st. Does not give a damn about us so we gotta show these corperatioms that if they do not support home grown labor we wull not share our money with them. They need us more then we need them. Buy local no matter the cost andstarve out thecompanies reling on chinese and other labor. Made in america must mean something again and together we can force their hand by boycotting forign goods and bring back our jobs.

Just think what we can do together after the rv and put these selfish tycoons in their place.

Gl all and god bless

As the owner of a small Gift Shoppe in Az. I hear this debate weekly. " Where is this made? I only buy products made in the USA." Where was the Computer made, the monitor the key board the mouse, the tv the the cell phone the coffee maker the toaster the light bulb the alarm clock made.just to name a few things in my house. When Iam at trade shows I try to find products I believe are of good quality for a good value. There is no way I can stay in business buying just "Made in America" products because frankly people dont want to pay extra for this. And to say put

a tax on out of country products wont solve the problem it will only be passed on to the consumer. Perhaps the problem lies at home here in the US. Over Regulations of the US companies. Bonuses pensions health care . Bail outs. EPA . Just to name a few. I still think that the answer starts at the local level. County and State. get these houses in order and the national level will follow. So for me I hope people dont stop buying products made else where because this will surely put me out of business. Thanks ....Chris...

Beux: You are right on with what you have written here. I'm emailing your message to everyone in my address book. My son & daughter-in-law have 4 vehicles to maintain. I will get gift certificates for oil changes in our local area. What a great idea you put out here. I have always bought gift certificates to the local eateries, barber shops or (hair care, hair cuttery) shops, spa treatments, airline tickets, given away a time share week for a newly wed family members etc. I will not go shopping at the Dept stores this xmas. I will buy gift certificates from my grand child's private school. Buying gift certificates from the school helps my son get lower tuition for my grandkids. Saves all the hassles of going out to play in traffic. Thanks for your message

I can not believe this post or the comments !!! You people blame these other countries for your problems,, How about blaming capital hill for letting GM,GE,and all other building American cars ,trucks,TVs,you name it because the CEOs dont want to pay high cost of labor in America !!!! Greed has killed our country ,,, Not other countries !!! Tell capital hill not to let American companys take your jobs to China or what ever just for them to make things cheaper there then bring the product back to the states and sell to you for there own larger profit !!!! Did you all know that the buick regal is made in China ??? I have been there and have seen it with my own eyes !!!! The bottom line is folks is that its not other countries killing your jobs... ITS AMERICA !!!!! I have been all over the world and have saw things that i myself could not believe they were made there !!! Its just not China ,, its all countries !!!! Do you all know that most military bases in Iraq were made up from people from BOSINA,KENYA,INDIA etc. And KBR who is a another site based out of Houston Texas was being paid with American tax dollars while people here in the states should have been working these jobs ??? I love my country but i hate the people who is running it and soon if the American people takes notice of this and flush capital hill like a big toilet more jobs will go over seas because the fat cats in America is getting richer while we the people are getting poorer !!! So look in your own back yard and not China or who ever for all the problems in this country !!!! If you want to kill a snake you must cut the head off and i am sure you all know that capital hill is the largest snake of them all !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I can not believe this post or the comments !!! You people blame these other countries for your problems,, How about blaming capital hill for letting GM,GE,and all other building American cars ,trucks,TVs,you name it because the CEOs dont want to pay high cost of labor in America !!!! Greed has killed our country ,,, Not other countries !!! Tell capital hill not to let American companys take your jobs to China or what ever just for them to make things cheaper there then bring the product back to the states and sell to you for there own larger profit !!!! Did you all know that the buick regal is made in China ??? I have been there and have seen it with my own eyes !!!! The bottom line is folks is that its not other countries killing your jobs... ITS AMERICA !!!!! I have been all over the world and have saw things that i myself could not believe they were made there !!! Its just not China ,, its all countries !!!! Do you all know that most military bases in Iraq were made up from people from BOSINA,KENYA,INDIA etc. And KBR who is a another site based out of Houston Texas was being paid with American tax dollars while people here in the states should have been working these jobs ??? I love my country but i hate the people who is running it and soon if the American people takes notice of this and flush capital hill like a big toilet more jobs will go over seas because the fat cats in America is getting richer while we the people are getting poorer !!! So look in your own back yard and not China or who ever for all the problems in this country !!!! If you want to kill a snake you must cut the head off and i am sure you all know that capital hill is the largest snake of them all !!!!!!!!

The American worker needs to realize its just a car your just an assembly line worker most of who need no training to do your job .But have the union behind you thinking your worth 52.00 bucks an hour and can retire from your assembly line job before your 53 years old come one the jig is up its just a car and many will take your job for 22.00 an hour.Its getting away with greed where greed was not really warrant.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been avoiding buying anything made in China for sometime. At times there has been things that I could not find anything other than made in China, at those times I buy at small independent retailers, although I do not believe that they can do much about it I express my feeling about having to buy made in China. The next thing is what I feel is the most important thing we can do, and that is before leaving any major retailer, i.e. Sears, Walmart, Lowes etc..., I always find the store manager on duty, and tell them what I came there looking for, and the reason I'm leaving is what you have is made in China, and although I may have to buy the item made in China, it will not be there, and ask them to relay that to corporate. Leaving without telling the manager defeats your reason for leaving, because they would not know, and the sales person may or may not relay it.

There's some things certain people can do and other things others can do, every little effort helps. Some can boycott made in china products and everyone should vote right next year, until then, make your voice heard, (it's helping me), and through christmas buy American. If 100,000 people bought American this year, that would make an impact. Did you see the commercial when china laughed at America? It had to do with ecomomics. How many Americans are involved in the dinar? How many of them read these posts? Let's be American minded through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Go RV!

Buying products made in america is a difficult proposition. You have to look very closely. Past week end needed some wiper blades for my car....simple enough.... four stores later no wiper blades. Went into Costco right at the entrance; Goodyear wiper blades......with the magic phrase... "Made in the USA" I bought two sets. Unless Im absolutely left no choice.... I will not buy anything from china knowingly! Just saying

• Upvote 1

It is a HUGE interlocked problem, The corporations and their greed (profits, not humans, enormous upper management compensation, etc), and the corporations paying off Washington DC (both sides), China with their low exchange rate and low labor costs, Americans that have been blind UP TO NOW, the regulations and mandatory costs that put the little businesses out of business (set up by the big guys to knock out the competition), the unions that DID serve a good purpose in the past but have indeed crossed the line, the media that advertises these products to death and gets Americans to buy lots of stuff they don't need.... and on and on

The ONLY way to change it is by our individual actions. WE THE PEOPLE do control more than we realize... we can make a difference..... one by one.....

I for one will try VERY VERY hard to only buy "Made in USA" products from now on.... We could write up a short committment statement to send out with email, Facebook, twitter, etc. to get the word out. They say, everyone is within 6 people of contacting everyone on the planet. How fast do you think we could get this to spread?

If there is a real viral effort made, it would send a HUGE message to Washington DC, the corporations and China (and other countries as well).

How do you think China will feel when they are sitting on huge inventories of crap they can't sell?????????? We will have the last laugh :lol:

Committment statememt:

I want to do my part to save the United States of America.

I, ________________, hereby promise to only purchase "Made in America" products and services unless there is an absolute necessity and I can not find the same product made in America (such as a medical device). Dated this _______ day of November, 2011.

Made in Mexico ,Made in Taiwan, Made in India, Made in USA ,Why pass a congressional law that they laughed at and lowered the yuan a penny the same day. Just boycott there crap in Walmart have someone else make it..The purchasing people in America hold the cards not China, not our elected politicians . A united America unbiased by party could send a message to the mortgage lenders,importers practicing unfair trade . Every American owes China over 20,000 dollars WTF either tax the imports ,raise your yuan ,or go sell your molded plastic in another region.Our debt has really begun to hurt us as China is the main importer so goes the loan goes the contracts to import goods and as long as the debt is present the are of course going to manipulate the market as a perk. Now look at the mid-east contracts to import oil when we have it here in the USA ,mainly Saudi Arabia contracts, as long as we import the agreed amount, they pay a point on our interest debt at every years end, further prolonging the USA to drill here now. have you ever heard a politician tell you why we do not have refineries and rigs blowing it out here in the American soil. ENOUGH . They can no longer continue to lie to the American people.They could in the end be the last dictator to fall the US Government and its FED ties, its debt to other countries.And there spending like its free money ...HEY that from the backbone to the world its the American tax payer and you can only ride it for so long in the manner you are or they will throw your ass off. So how many great jobs have been lost to these two debtors .Sustainability of the present course your on, for survival to prosper in health and wealth for you and your family are not good. I will end .... THE BUCK REALLY STOPS HERE !

Good read

I'm a farmer and my uncle and I had this same conversation today and he was right and I was wrong, it's not china or Capitol hill its the American people in a whole.We want stuff cheap the cheaper the better but it has came with a cost.We are so greedy, when is enough a enough?If we start realizing what's important again (family,health,ect) we will get back to the America we all love,but as long as greed is involved we are gonna keep going down the same path.

but you have to remember this was pushed down the People's throats. I don't think any American in his right mind would take cheap crap made in China over products made in America giving them a job, now do you??????????

I'm a farmer and my uncle and I had this same conversation today and he was right and I was wrong, it's not china or Capitol hill its the American people in a whole.We want stuff cheap the cheaper the better but it has came with a cost.We are so greedy, when is enough a enough?If we start realizing what's important again (family,health,ect) we will get back to the America we all love,but as long as greed is involved we are gonna keep going down the same path.