Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Late FRI PM encouragement 11/4/2011 Post by Highhopes PTR Forum

ronscarpa

hey bro whats up with the floods in Italy?? its ashame.

Hey easy, Bro.... Saw your post just now... Thanks for asking... Situation is ugly right now......Only yesterday we had 7 dead in Genova and the weather forecast said more heavy rains coming... And before Genova we had other places flooded and more dead.....The Hydro-geological structure of this Country is beyond terrible.. It's plain obscene infact.... Too much illegal building, authorities complacency, corruption, etc......

Thank Universe my area is one of the very few which always applied a very good policy when it comes to hydro-geological settings and rules very strict ....So although it's heavily raining also here, no danger for us....

Again, thanks for asking, Bro... I do appreciate your kind concern.

• Upvote 1

Highhopes is one of the Jim Jones kool aid drinking disciples at PTR, pretty much regurgitates anything that worthless sack of crap tony and never questions him, give highhopes same credibility as okie, tony, sheep molester dan at ptr, bear and bull crap. Basically if it comes through ptr, it is worthless bs. :)

I'm going to go order my yacht with female (had to add that) blond captain and mate.......In case you're wrong I'll order the mate anyway. I'll just let her know I have a lot of dinar. That should seal it. (This post as well as that projection belongs in a dreams forum) I remain confident Go RV at any rate. Oh by the way...The mate doesn't have to own Dinar but it wouldn't hurt.

Highhopes is one of the Jim Jones kool aid drinking disciples at PTR, pretty much regurgitates anything that worthless sack of crap tony and never questions him, give highhopes same credibility as okie, tony, sheep molester dan at ptr, bear and bull crap. Basically if it comes through ptr, it is worthless bs. :)

hahaha Why don't you say what you really mean??? :lol::D:P

Hey easy, Bro.... Saw your post just now... Thanks for asking... Situation is ugly right now......Only yesterday we had 7 dead in Genova and the weather forecast said more heavy rains coming... And before Genova we had other places flooded and more dead.....The Hydro-geological structure of this Country is beyond terrible.. It's plain obscene infact.... Too much illegal building, authorities complacency, corruption, etc......

Thank Universe my area is one of the very few which always applied a very good policy when it comes to hydro-geological settings and rules very strict ....So although it's heavily raining also here, no danger for us....

Again, thanks for asking, Bro... I do appreciate your kind concern.

I'm sorry to hear of this, Umbertino. It makes me so sad to hear of people losing their homes, and often even their family members, to such vile weather that seems to be world wide at this time. I think it's because our earth is making an end run around one of the short ends of its oval trajectory through the Universe. I just finished reading a couple books discussing the scientific evidence that has been found to support this, and they say that the same thing happened the last time Earth did this, 5125 years ago. Lots of archeological evidence has been found to support this idea, including evidence showing that there really was an enormous flood like that mentioned in the Bible. One of them is Fractal Time, by Gregg Braden. You can just about trust anything by Braden will be a good read and will be scientifically substantiated, and I particularly like his book, The Divine Matrix. Another is Echo of the Big Bang by Michael D. Lemonick. Not that everyone will like to read such things, but for those who do, these are good beginnings for your own search for truth about our world's history.

Anyway, Umbertino, I am very sad to hear of the weather and the bad condtions in your country. Sounds far too familiar to those of us who live in the United States.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone heard anything about what that IRS will be taxing.

According to all I have read and researched over the past couple of years, unless you have sheltered yourself, it will be taxed as ordinary income. I know. I know. There are those who will want to castigate me for what I just said, but these are the facts as I understand them. If anyone can point me to the verifiable documentation that proves I don't know what I'm saying, please... prove me wrong. I want to be proven wrong, but I'm relatively certain that I am not... :unsure:

Anything above .10 and I'm laughing all the way to the bank. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Hopefully not crying. sad.gif

Go RV

I'm with you on that one.

Rain? I have a vague memory of it .... wish you could send some to Texas.

We'll send you some from Italy then.... A good part of the North and also some portions of the South are flooded.

I'm sorry to hear of this, Umbertino. It makes me so sad to hear of people losing their homes, and often even their family members, to such vile weather that seems to be world wide at this time. I think it's because our earth is making an end run around one of the short ends of its oval trajectory through the Universe. I just finished reading a couple books discussing the scientific evidence that has been found to support this, and they say that the same thing happened the last time Earth did this, 5125 years ago. Lots of archeological evidence has been found to support this idea, including evidence showing that there really was an enormous flood like that mentioned in the Bible. One of them is Fractal Time, by Gregg Braden. You can just about trust anything by Braden will be a good read and will be scientifically substantiated, and I particularly like his book, The Divine Matrix. Another is Echo of the Big Bang by Michael D. Lemonick. Not that everyone will like to read such things, but for those who do, these are good beginnings for your own search for truth about our world's history.

Anyway, Umbertino, I am very sad to hear of the weather and the bad condtions in your country. Sounds far too familiar to those of us who live in the United States.

Francie.... Thank you for your kind words... They are appreciated.... I can only say that much of what happened this time and also in the past here in this Country in regards to this kind of Disasters was caused mainly by human errors,mis-calculations, greed and corruption along with savage and totally thoughtless building policies / procedures.

Again thanks for your concern.

Edited by umbertino