Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

on the phone

hllsdhnds

All he had to say is he had to say is he has made a little money of the Dinar but he didnt see it doing any kind of big move anytime soon. I didnt like his answer to the questions, but anyway I let ya'll know. Thought it was cool havin someone we know over there to ask about this. He also gave me a rate of 1197 and when I pulled it up on Forex I got 1170 what is that all about

• Upvote 2

All he had to say is he had to say is he has made a little money of the Dinar but he didnt see it doing any kind of big move anytime soon. I didnt like his answer to the questions, but anyway I let ya'll know. Thought it was cool havin someone we know over there to ask about this. He also gave me a rate of 1197 and when I pulled it up on Forex I got 1170 what is that all about

Thanks, keep us posted.

• Upvote 2

shoot, even I don't talk to the phone for this long, and that is saying something!

who wants chocolate wine while we wait??

Just found out my seminar in Denver this Friday is cancelled!! Guess I'm staying home with you folks!!

Awwww man!!!