Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just renewed, small problem

rjenlow

rjenlow

I just renewed my VIP membership. When you sign up you needed to go to the web site that Adam put in his offer http://iqd.me/l/order When you choose the membership you want 3 months, 6 months. or lifetime, and check out, the box for the code will come up. When you put in the code (special25) it automatically deducts the 25%.

If you already signed up and didn't get the promotion 25% off you will need to contact Adam.

Hope this helps, if not you maybe it will help others that are trying to renew with this code. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Adam Montana
fixed link

rjenlow

I just renewed my VIP membership. When you sign up you needed to go to the web site that Adam put in his offer http://iqd.me/l/order When you choose the membership you want 3 months, 6 months. or lifetime, and check out, the box for the code will come up. When you put in the code (special25) it automatically deducts the 25%.

If you already signed up and didn't get the promotion 25% off you will need to contact Adam.

Hope this helps, if not you maybe it will help others that are trying to renew with this code. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!

This link doesn't work. sad.gif

you have to use this link to use the coupon: http://iqd.me/l/order

Adam when I put the code special25 in this site it said that code does not exist. I'm trying to renew for 3 mo.

The clutter from this whole renewal and discount thing is getting a little ridiculous.

It is really hard to actually sort out important info for those of us that do not have a membership renewal issue.

I'm not trying to be negative but just giving feedback.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can not get it to work.

Did my e-mail & password

Probably not a problem. just me?

Not just you it still doesn't work for me either. I will try a different computer but can't see what diff that makes. Everything works except the code.

• 3 weeks later...

I have two friends who both renewed/extended off of the email sent by Adam with no problem. They were not logged into DV at the time, clicked the link from the E-mail, selected the term desired, added the code, CLICKED "APPLY" discount (or something like that), and everything worked GREAT!

I hope people have less trouble getting cashed-in than renewing. biggrin.gif

This is going to be a GREAT WEEK!

I have two friends who both renewed/extended off of the email sent by Adam with no problem. They were not logged into DV at the time, clicked the link from the E-mail, selected the term desired, added the code, CLICKED "APPLY" discount (or something like that), and everything worked GREAT!

I hope people have less trouble getting cashed-in than renewing. biggrin.gif

This is going to be a GREAT WEEK!

Fingers crossed, Caye!!!!!!

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif