Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tired of the Same old Rumors week after week

I haven't cried recently... :P , but sometimes I could cry for the family of the so-called gurus... :lol::lol:

They do make me laugh & keep me entertained at times :D

Who's the best? Could be jonnywg, okie, ghost...close tie there for me :twocents:

:hug::hug:

Edited by Dah-kota

Pumping Gurus:

They're egoists, greedy, mentally unstable, & naive.

Most have a following, so that boosts their ego.

Most are receiving kick-backs ID sales, so they lie to cheat you.

I've seen some gurus and their drama, likely mental problems.

Naive, because they're optimitic and never try to take a look from outside the box or another perspective.

Some people start rumors to get peoples hopes up. They get off by it, so, I never take a rumor seriously (No matter how good it appears).

I would suggest not to do reserves, buy from dealers when possible, etc. Solution: Buy from banks if available, or look for other fellow members looking to sell.. I'd also avoid any dealer site that does coupon codes.

Unstable - freaking out over small things... Like people doubting you, or calling you a liar. Maybe they're all just pathological liars and this is their own entertainment.

Naive - they turn everything positive... They not only see a glass as 1/2 full, but, even if its empty they see it as about to be full.

However, there are a few good researchers that do the detailed research to basically solve this big mystery. They're the ones with the knowledge, and have a deep understanding. Anyone that refrains from dates & rates are usually good signs of character. They try to explain why this happens or that happens and what certain aspects mean. Follow those people, they're likely not out to put their hand in your pocket.

• Upvote 2

this is my fourth fall of the year to read some of the same stuff said last year and before that...Christmas time is around the corner and sales need to rise so that the pumpers can have a good Christmas...Personally, I'm done buying Dinar, so i can sit back and be entertained...

Geaux RV

Everybody cries but few give their opinion...... Let's see who is happy with the pumpers...... make sure we have a group hug at the end some the pumpers feelings won't get hurt.... here is a chance to vent your frustrations

I have two::

`Captn Jerry and Oakie you will not find to bigger screw off and good for nothing then these two. You want the top two for useless people in the world here they or Beavis and Butthead. Oakie talks about his trips he comes back in a couple of weeks saying sorry he has been here. The real truth he has gone to the kitchen for some water got lost and it took two weeks to find his way back to the living room. Complete useless idiots.!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i enjoy okie and all 17 of his other alias/personalities....the cheech and chong of the dinar family....sometimes weed with mold on it will bring out his alter egos.....funnier than a

dead possum on the interstate with a white line painted over him :lol::lol::lol:

• Downvote 1