Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BGG's Smok'in HOT Halloween Chat: 8pm EDT 10/31/2011

ronscarpa

BGG's Smok'in HOT Halloween Chat: 8pm EDT 10/31/2011 (Newmonies post at Dinar Updates)

From Dinar Reacaps

7:54 PM [bGG] templejc Midell - There was only one gag order. I am the only one who knows what it was all about. That is all I will say.

7:54 PM [bGG] Plus those first three guys don't have anything to say or they would have already said it.

7:55 PM [dannylee] bgg whats cookin

7:56 PM [rileyjones] BGG I know you are talking about Tony and Dan ...* * *

7:56 PM [bGG] I did get two calls today that may turn out to be the most important of this ride.

7:56 PM [rileyjones] BGG Can you tell us about those 2 calls?

7:56 PM [dannylee] BGG is thier a call tonight

7:57 PM [bGG] Remember the last week or so - how I've been telling you that Maliki is playing ball and that it wouldn't be long (from the last two calls...)??

7:57 PM [rileyjones] BGG Yes

7:58 PM [bGG] Well - I heard directly from a parliament source - we were right on the money...

7:59 PM [bGG] Erbil, Hcl, Article 140 - etc, etc, all done...

7:59 PM [bGG] One minor issue - soon as it's handled we'll see the RV pretty quick....(like really quick).

8:00 PM [dannylee] any rate givin

8:00 PM [rileyjones] BGG REALLY!!!! This is not a trick is it?????? That would be mean

8:01 PM [bGG] I won't go into it - but watch the news close. However, it is entirely possible it goes anytime from RIGHT now thru a week or two - but no longer. No way.

8:01 PM [rileyjones] BGG Does this have anything to do with our Gov.

8:02 PM [newmonies] Alleged solution of conflict over oil legislation 31/10/2011 15:27 Baghdad, Oct. 31 (AKnews) - In the ongoing conflict between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the federal government in Baghdad over a new oil and gas legislation, both sides agreed to adopt the draft law that had been presented in February, according to Ghadhban Fadel, head of the advisers committee in the federal government. No more information were available. The announcement is a result of the ongoing negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil over three outstanding issues. On Tuesday, the delegation of Kurdish politicians, led by Kurdish Prime Minister Barham Ahmed Salih, and the representatives of the federal government agreed that joint committees are supposed to solve the disputes over the budget for the Peshmarga, the oil and gas law, and article 140 of the constitution. Especially the oil legislation sparked the conflict, when the KRG rejected a draft law which had been approved by the federal government. The Kurds believed that the draft law grants the powers to the Federal Government to manage the oil wealth at the expense of the region. They also accused Baghdad of passing a draft law without taking the Kurdish opinion into consideration. On the other hand, Baghdad criticized Erbil for signing contracts with international oil companies without the consent of the federal Oil Ministry. http://www.aknews.com/en ··· /270314/

8:02 PM [bGG] rileyjones - No tricks - the real deal. Period.

8:03 PM [bGG] And there you have the news to back up exactly what I was saying.

8:03 PM [bGG] Thanks newmonies !!

8:03 PM [dannylee] bgg good news

8:03 PM [newmonies] YW BGG

8:03 PM [patC] BGG can you repost what s up I phone!

8:04 PM [bGG] I also heard from at least one other excellent source pretty much the same thing - they are thinking a little sooner, but hey - that'll work for me too.

8:04 PM [bGG] And none of this has to do with these nutty internet rumors.

8:04 PM [bGG] These are my guys.

8:05 PM [rileyjones] BGG I wish I had guys!

8:05 PM [bGG] We do!

8:05 PM [bGG] You and me!

8:05 PM [patC] BGG what did your guys say again

8:08 PM [bGG] I also heard from at least one other excellent source pretty much the same thing - they are thinking a little sooner, but hey - that'll work for me too.

8:09 PM [bGG] Thanks for making this a bumpin' chat!!

8:12 PM [tsm] .

8:12 PM [newmonies] BGG now that's what I call smok'in HOT INTEL

8:12 PM [bGG] Yup - that's what I was thinking.

8:13 PM [bGG] Plus Poppy is full up with awesome news - when he gets here ask him to "spill it"...

8:16 PM [rileyjones] BGG Is he going to bring tricks or treats!!

8:17 PM [bGG] Let me be clear - Do I think it will show tonite? Unlikely...have I gotten good news and things look good for really soon? Absolutely. I just have a funny feeling the rumor mill is jumping the gun just a little right now - very possible (they could easily fool us) it could go right now - but I just think were a couple of days maybe more out.

8:17 PM [bGG] It takes a little time to get these political things done...

8:18 PM [bGG] P.S. it is electronically loaded, tested, input and ready to go.

8:19 PM [rileyjones] Maybe you are right, but it does get us closer! Real close after your P.S.

8:19 PM [bGG] I have always told you my rate prediction - mid-three's to low four's (when it happens, be sure to mark me down for that one as well)...

8:20 PM [bGG] And I haven't changed my mind.

8:21 PM [rileyjones] BGG Have you got a prediction on the Dong?? Alot of news today about it on Fox

8:21 PM [bGG] Back to work.

8:21 PM [bGG] rileyjones - nothing reliable.

8:21 PM [Lily] thanks BGG

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I would like to see BGG, Okie, Bear and Bulldog, I believe there is one more....I would like to see all 3 come foreward with transparency, full disclosure, credentials, background, etc. Oh, lets add in the newly appointed self made guru Jonnywg. I specifically request that they come forth with their information and credentials. If they are legit they will not have any problem doing this. And if they are as well read as they believe they are (as in staying up to date on all of the forums which we know they do) then they will have no problem at all obliging this request.

Personally, I believe that BGG et al are all one in the same person with ficticious screen names to protect the obvious.

I request that they come forward now.

Namaste.

• Upvote 2

I would like to see BGG, Okie, Bear and Bulldog, I believe there is one more....I would like to see all 3 come foreward with transparency, full disclosure, credentials, background, etc. Oh, lets add in the newly appointed self made guru Jonnywg. I specifically request that they come forth with their information and credentials. If they are legit they will not have any problem doing this. And if they are as well read as they believe they are (as in staying up to date on all of the forums which we know they do) then they will have no problem at all obliging this request.

Personally, I believe that BGG et al are all one in the same person with ficticious screen names to protect the obvious.

I request that they come forward now.

Namaste.

But.. they can't name their sources. These sources are so high up that the 'gurus' are sworn to secrecy by a whole alphabet soup of 3-letter agencies. They receive top secret documents and midnight phone calls which are then posted in public forums and chat rooms for all to see. That's how we know the RV will happen tomorrow.

Long live the gurus... send them your maidens so that they might be forever young!!

*nope.. no sarcasm here.. *

• Upvote 1

uhmmm cough cough --- 11/11/11 date :blink: all hail the great guru ,,, he has risen from the great pumpkin patch last nite ,, brought us great news that the gag order has intercepted ,,,, :lol: got 10 more days whooott whooot it is a friday for the okie lines

• Upvote 2

We are coming up on Wednesday laugh.gif

We are at the place where all the poop-shooters at OOM and PTR need to be publically held to account. Those who steadfastly DEFEND all these public forum barf-eaters, these so-called "expert" GURU's, are JUST as guilty of defrauding the public. Today's suctions were the LARGEST in recent history. MANY MILLIONS of dollars were exchanged and were bought for worthless dinars at the rate of 1170 dinar to each dollar. 24 banks participated and more than $200,000,000 was exchanged. With this many billions and billions of dinars out, and more going EACH DAY, Sunday - Thursday, does ANYBODY not yet get the picture?

Here are TODAY's results:

Announcement No. (2012)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 1-NOV-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 24

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 201,153,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 201,153,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

What does BGG even stand for?

It's a sad state when you see rumors posted from a pay to play website started by Fresh and BHanson. Isn't this dribble from peoplesinvested?

Ok, so in a week when it's clear (which is already proven, but I'll give them a week to pump) that the HCL and Erbil isn't complete can we never post his tripe again?

Please!

• Upvote 1

MORE garbage from PTR:

"3:46 PM SargeE8: Hey family, just got off the phone with someone i met on the MTT call, his best friend works at the UST, told him just minutes ago, the RV will be tomorrow @ $6.31. That's all he told me, he's a Minister and I trust him. That's all I know. He did say that the UST wasn't ready for the RV, because they were printing new currency bills that they wanted to get out B 4 cash in started!!!!"

How come we can't get this site completely SHUT DOWN??? This kind of complete BS causes NOTHING but damage to the public!

MORE garbage from PTR:

"3:46 PM SargeE8: Hey family, just got off the phone with someone i met on the MTT call, his best friend works at the UST, told him just minutes ago, the RV will be tomorrow @ $6.31. That's all he told me, he's a Minister and I trust him. That's all I know. He did say that the UST wasn't ready for the RV, because they were printing new currency bills that they wanted to get out B 4 cash in started!!!!"

How come we can't get this site completely SHUT DOWN??? This kind of complete BS causes NOTHING but damage to the public!

Ha. Wait, so now I'm to believe the UST is printing the new Dinar? Or is it that they needed to print up more USD so my bank can cash me out? Where does one start?

WOW, HA!

Call out the gurus... They play mote than person. You say they each have different sourced, really, really... We have never seen a source!

Feeling scammed. How about you. BBG who are you?

It's easy to feel scammed when people want to believe so bad just because so called gurus try and connect the RV to every political event in Iraq. Get real guys. It's going to be a long drawn out process before we see a change in value. Too much garbage to clean up.