Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv?

hollywood7

does anyone think that the amarican $ will go up after the rv thank s dave

There are 3 different answers depending upon the specific question you were asking.

1. Your question assumes the dinar will revalue. That is unlikely. The dinar is far more likely to redenominate. If that happens, there will be no material change in the relative value of the dinar to the dollar.

2. If there is a revaluation and the dinar increases in value, by default, the US dollar must go DOWN in comparative value. Currency valuation is a zero sum game. One currency can only increase in value if the other currency that it is measured against goes down in value. For the dinar to increase in value to the US dollar, the US dollar must decrease in value to the Iraqi dinar.

3. The US dollar index measures strength of the US dollar relative to a basket of currencies. That basket does not include the Iraqi dinar. There are no plans to include the Iraqi dinar in this basket. So, regardless of what happens to the dinar, it will have no effect on the US dollar index (even if the dollar decreases in relative value to the dinar). The strength of the dollar will continue to be measured against this basket of other currencies regardless of what happens to the dinar.

There is no scenario that results in the US dollar going up in value. The outcome of the dinar revaluation will have either no effect on the dollar or result in the dollar losing value.

-Nat

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 32

Because we are trying to make people "informed, engaged, and prepared" about the dinar. Why did you ask the question if you didn't want to hear the answer?

Good afternoon Notachance,

Thanks for the explanation. I have a question. What would it take for Iraq to be included in that basket? And if they were in the basket, if/when it RVs, or prior to RV, then would all the currencies in that basket have to go down in value for the dinar to raise in value?

May be a dumb question, but .....

Thanks for your help,

Kimberlye B)

Come on people, let's at least make an attempt to play nice. Everybody breath. Hollywood had a valid question and a good reason for asking the question. I also feel that Notachance answered the question in a respectful manner. Nothing has happened yet, nobody knows what is going to happen, so please let's just learn while we wait. Okay?

Happy Monday to all my DV buddies,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 5

For those people whom believe it will rv,what do ypu anticipate the american dollar doing,after an rv?

Regardless of her opinion of an RV or not, Nat's comments about the USD being measured against the basket of currencies is spot on, dude. The RV should have no effect on the value of USD globally. There could be some realignment of that "basket" that could impact the value of the USD, but the actual decision by Iraq to re-value their currency does not play into how the US currency is valued by other nations.

Now, we stand to profit only because we used very little USD to purchase/exchange for gazillions of dinar, and we will be exchanging them back for the same USD.

GO RV!!!

:D :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

sorry about snaping.based on the premiss that it will rv!now the rv in it's self shouln't affect the$,but the increase in taxes aswell as aditional spending paying down debit,would these paramiters not make the $ increase invalue

Now you are on to something concrete. :)

In theory, yes. If our government, and that is a big IF :huh: , chooses to be prudent with this blessing and uses the $$$ for things that would make our country more solvent, then the confidence from other nations in our financial stability would in turn increase the underlying value of the USD.

GO RV!!

:D :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Because we are trying to make people "informed, engaged, and prepared" about the dinar. Why did you ask the question if you didn't want to hear the answer?

What a very UNTRUE statement!!!! And I had bite my tongue when I typed it.Based on your previous posts you have NOTHING vested cept a one sided view based on self negligence. Live with your own mistakes and quit trying to make others as misreable. This investment has no definate ending,and NO ONE knows not even yourself has the answer. Good luck to you and your alter ego(self pity).

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

When will the Dinar RV? I have heard soooooo many rumor and on the verge of giving up. 10/31, 11/1, 11/3...I wish I could find someone to provide me with something other than rumors. I am not bashing this site or anything anyone has posted on here or anywhere else, just wish I had some facts...thats all =(

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just keep asking till u get the answer u want to hear and believe that then

dude if you have a problem with my question then don,t respond?i was rephrasing my question to get a more precise answer?based on your answer you have no helpful opinion ,so why respond?

• Upvote 6

dude if you have a problem with my question then don,t respond?i was rephrasing my question to get a more precise answer?based on your answer you have no helpful opinion ,so why respond?

Hollywood,

This response was not directed at you. Please try to breath. There are going to be posts and posters that you don't like; just try to ignore them and move on. Just sayin....

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

I did it. I gave you a (-) because you know no one has any facts. This site is all about rumors, guess and opinions based on whatever intel anyone can get from dreams, kids, friends, boots on the ground, God, dogs and moon changes etc. Get real. Bless your heart!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Not just with this forum but with any forum people ask a question and often it seems like they are just trying to get others to say or back up what they have in their mind and are set on believeing anyways.

Why are people who doubt we will become millionaires still on this site. I'm interested in the dinar as well as other currencies. I am invested in the dinar and have a vested interest in keeping up on it. I do not believe an RV will happen and make this investment turn into a 100,000% profit overnight, I think I may be able to triple my money in the short to mid term though.

I did it. I gave you a (-) because you know no one has any facts. This site is all about rumors, guess and opinions based on whatever intel anyone can get from dreams, kids, friends, boots on the ground, God, dogs and moon changes etc. Get real. Bless your heart!

That is just wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2