Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All the knuckleheads

Flyers1

I took back your last red - and hope you keep posting things you find. If you do, I promise to keep removing red marks.

We all need to remember that red marks are reserved for that which is offensive or abusive, not for information with which we merely disagree. At times we simply need to be aware of who the poster is. All of us know Flyers 1 wouldn't say anything offensive about Bondlady. Most of us respected BondLady and valued the information she provided, but one person didn't, and he just wouldn't stop being a jerk, so she left permanently. She said pretty clearly that she isn't coming back. So our need to protect her so stringently is over. Not that it is now open season on Bondlady, but we also need to be aware of who the writer is, and all of us know that this writer would never have deliberately offended Bondlady.

Francie26 thx SO much for watching my back. I made an honest mistake and apologised and I'm still taking sh&t for it. Don't know what to say anymore.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

:P

Francie26 thx SO much for watching my back. I made an honest mistake and apologised and I'm still taking sh&t for it. Don't know what to say anymore.

You don't have to say anything. Actually now that you apologized for what was a simple mistake, it would be redundant to say anything at all from this point on. They'll run out of interest and will hop on "the next big thing" soon, and all will be well again. Besides, those of us who know you, know better anyway.

"Ignore" is a good word and a good practice to follow sometimes. lol

Of course remember this story. Once an older woman named Gertrude went to her pastor and complained about Theodora saying, "I just don't like her." The pastor, surprised, asked, "Why don't you like her? Give me one good reason." Gertrude replied, " Well, she ignores me, and I just hate ignorancel" :lol::D:P

I really don't know why I told you that story here, but I guess I just thought you could use a little chuckle. lol

• Upvote 1

I am inclined to believe all gurus are boneheads. :D

Yes any and all fit this mold.

Remember Tony baloney from PTR saying cash is on so many Mondays, has to be at least a year of Mondays by now.

How many Hotdogs can one eat outside the bank?

Okie telling ones to quit their job as RV was tomorrow, that for a long time.

Blu wolfs cash in percentage times,,95% 99.1% by Monday etc.

Freeway Bills so called religious statements say it will RV Monday then putting God in the equation as many others have done, then nothing happens as normal.

God must be getting angry by now with all these false quotes.

All these so called boneheads are con artist and pumpers.

I doubt their intel amounts to a pimple on Shabbibis bottom side concerning the RV.

As time and track records show this for many months and years now from these pumpers.

I am sure i left out a few,, feel free to fill in the ones that I forgot to list.

Just stop posting and you won't have to worry about what to say. If it is from a Guru you are going to get trashed whether you wrote it or not!! I am going to get trashed for this comment, but I am ok with it. I expect it... This is Dinar Vets... You will get trashed no matter what is said. Will also probably get banned for that last comment. It's a never ending RV battle!!

Just stop posting and you won't have to worry about what to say. If it is from a Guru you are going to get trashed whether you wrote it or not!! I am going to get trashed for this comment, but I am ok with it. I expect it... This is Dinar Vets... You will get trashed no matter what is said. Will also probably get banned for that last comment. It's a never ending RV battle!!

There's something a little sad about what you just wrote, but I just can't quite figure out what it is. You sound so beaten down, somehow. I don't think anyone here intended you to feel that way. Usually they are just having a conversation, although I have noticed that a few tend to be a bit jumpy now and then. And to be honest, you sound somewhat like them in being so defensive.

There's something a little sad about what you just wrote, but I just can't quite figure out what it is. You sound so beaten down, somehow. I don't think anyone here intended you to feel that way. Usually they are just having a conversation, although I have noticed that a few tend to be a bit jumpy now and then. And to be honest, you sound somewhat like them in being so defensive.

Not beaten down just realistic... When was the last time anyone has posted something in here and there were no negative comments? Someone always has something bad to say no matter what the post. I read Knuckleheads post and thought to myself " I sure hope it is true" Not one time did I think to myself " I think I will bash this guy because his post is BS!" It's not his post he is just relaying what he reads. I am ok with that, but some are not. I don't check this site as much as I use to just because I am tired of the constant negativity.

So far ( a few hours already) nobody minused you for what you said....So the situation is not that bad as you made it appear..Apparently.

As I already said a couple of days ago .... I decided to never minus anybody's posts again... No matter how strongly I may disagree with their post... I'll either reply ( politely, if possible) or simply move on.... I'll only give out pluses. Or nothing at all. That's just my personal decision.

Edited by umbertino

here's a + Flyers 1...mistakes happen...sometimes we just need to move on...thanks for the post....God Bless...

Thanks Linda. It is nice for you to cover me like this, even if you actually meant to just cover Flyers1. haha But whatever your intentions, they were good one, so thank you.

I've been watching these post for nearly 8 months, I have got to express my thanks for some of the best comedy I have ever read. Lets look at some fact that can be found on the web - There is an estimated M2 (only currency in savings, investments) value of 43 trillion dinars in circulation, there is a combined estimated M1-M2-M3 ( this is ALL the money availible) value of 18 trillion US dollars in circulation. If the dinar RV is 1 to 1 against the US dollar ther isn't enough money availible in the industrialized world to cash in against. A more realistic and most probable event would be an RV at $0.01 to $0.10 with a drop dead date to cash in or the large denomination bills become worthless. This pulls the Dinar back in country at a managable rate. After the large bills have been collected and destroyed, then push the rate up to a $2.00 to $2.75 rate, remember the most expensive currency in the industrialized world is around $3.50.

Oh, one more thing a National RV is one of - if not the most closely guarded secrets in the world. I don't care who you are or what your contacts may be - you and they know NOTHING !!! Invest only what you can stand to lose and wait - if you can't wait don't buy this could go on for another few years.

Edited by andya96