Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jonnywg Chat 10/26

Aqua Dude

Jonnywg: BREAKING NEWS

jonnywg: good morning all WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

jonnywg: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BANKS OPENING

jonnywg: NO I AM IN TEXAS

jonnywg: rates will not post in CBI OR FOREX....... PER OUR SOURCES

jonnywg: WE EXPECT THIS TO BE VISIBLE AT THE BANK..... EITHER 8AM OR 11 AM CST........... no where else

jonnywg: Agreement on a comprehensive package reached at today's #Eurosummit. last night[9:26:26 PM]

msmiss43: IMHO, if it were to show on Forex/CBI websites, with so many people worldwide watching, people would go crazy. Showing up on the banks screens takes that level of craziness out of the picture, to a degree.

jonnywg: mamiss43....it helps

jonnywg: i will be picked up at 730 cst to go in to the bank to view it.......... i will post pictures and recommendations later to day

jonnywg: if for some remote reason it happens at a different time we will report that as well

THJ: jonnywg: Any idea how long it will take for the CBI to show the rate after the banks?

jonnywg: apparently up to 2 weeks for CBI /FOREX

soonerfan: JONNYWG But you do believe it is happening today?

jonnywg: YES I BELIEVE IT TODAY AS ALL OBSTACLES ARE REMOVED

sunshine: jONNY..CAN WE CASH IN...AS SOON AS IT SHOWS ON BANKS...WITHOUT SEEING IT ON CBI ?

jonnywg: you have to wait until i get answers and the bank cashins before we can discuss

jonnywg: i will ingnore cashin questions as banks have not released policy

jonnywg: CANNOT SHARE DETAILS UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED

jonnywg: we will find out soon enough...... so we wait until postings

annieb: jonnuwg I have a questions. Why does this have to happen when US banks are open. Why could this have not already shown in the UK banks?

jonnywg: ANNIEB COULD BE

krex: jonnywg excuse me if this has been asked, will we see a rate today IYO?

jonnywg: KREX YES

jonnywg: ASN....... CBI/ FOREX..... not showing is basically to give the cashins to the banks

ngodstrust: WoW Jonnywg - it just hit me why this might be ,,,, So by using the banks the UST get the Dinar and its not sent directly back to Iraq ??

jonnywg: ngodstrust correct

Kitkat: jonnywg: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BANKS OPENING ........... rates will not post in CBI OR FOREX....... PER OUR SOURCES .......jonnywg: WE EXPECT THIS TO BE VISIBLE AT THE BANK..... EITHER 8AM OR 11 AM CST........... no where else

jonnywg: please note that this is NOT ACTIVE until the banks show a live rate at the teller screen which meens we can cash in.........DO NOT CALL THEM YET as they will not released the cashin procedure until RV announced

JoseyWales: TY JONNY.....YOU DA MAN!!!!!

ngodstrust: Jonnywg - WoW My Government at work, is this also why you were saying pay attention to what is going on? So the bank could introduce a lower rate (For the Spread) ??

ngodstrust: WoW here is another one, by making sure the banks are 1st up the UST makes sure they get their TAX money as welll through automation ...

az-tex: This goes against everything Okie (and many other folks) has said how this is going to go down... hmmmmmm

az-tex: Think about it... IF the CBI hasn't posted the rate, how in the world would the banks KNOW what it was??? Doesn't make sense.

jonnywg: as-tex the BSI CONTROLS THE RATE AND CAN BIPASS CBI/FOREX if they are told to

jonnywg: i am leaving to get ready to go to the bank.......will report back soon

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Does anyone else get just a little excited reading this stuff?? I know it's BS, I know, I know, but I can't help to get that little twinge of hope that maybe, just maybe this time, they are right...

Hey.........Everyone deserves the right to be right at least once in their lives!!

At least that is what I tell my husband when He asks why he should even try if he is always wrong!!

Did you guys really think I was going to say something serious?? Man, don't know me at all, do ya? :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone else get just a little excited reading this stuff?? I know it's BS, I know, I know, but I can't help to get that little twinge of hope that maybe, just maybe this time, they are right...

In my heart of hearts, I want OKIE to be the one who was right all along. I mean, imagine the chaos of knowing THAT guy was the one guy to follow.

It would be like hearing the Town Drunk was really right about the aliens coming to town.

Also: jonnywg: CANNOT SHARE DETAILS UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED

Then I gotta ask.......what good are you?

I can't tell you what's on tv until you're watching it.

me too BAMA, I just wet my "britches"LOL

• Upvote 1

I'm starting to feel numb when I read this stuff. I've gotten excited before and I guess now I need something that I can confirm.... :P

-

Off topic, I know. But I wanted to ask a question and didn't want to open a whole new thread, so here goes.......

(Feel free to vote on this)

If you were looking out your office window at the first snowfall of the season, and you couldn't get in touch with the person who needs to switch you over from Air to heat (brrrrr). Would you "tough it out" til 5, or go home and kick back with a cup of tea?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nope, don't get excited at all reading this, I'll tell you when I'll get excited...... when I get a text from Adam.

Off topic, I know. But I wanted to ask a question and didn't want to open a whole new thread, so here goes.......

(Feel free to vote on this)

If you were looking out your office window at the first snowfall of the season, and you couldn't get in touch with the person who needs to switch you over from Air to heat (brrrrr). Would you "tough it out" til 5, or go home and kick back with a cup of tea?

"one or two lumps"

• Upvote 1

jonnywg: WE EXPECT THIS TO BE VISIBLE AT THE BANK..... EITHER 8AM OR 11 AM CST........... no where else

End Quote

Good ole jonnywg.......Here we go again with the zillionth version of the same old worn out Comedy.... Will the public applaud or boo?

End Quote

Good ole jonnywg.......Here we go again with the zillionth version of the same old worn out Comedy.... Will the public applaud or boo?

can giggle be an option?

I agree...been a VIP member for too long not to wait for his magic text...oh crap, my phone has been off for the last three hours.:o

lol, well mine has been on and I didn't get one :( Has anyone else moved their phone charger closer to their bed in hopes of hearing that magical ring tone in the middle of the night? :)

• Upvote 1

In my heart of hearts, I want OKIE to be the one who was right all along. I mean, imagine the chaos of knowing THAT guy was the one guy to follow.

It would be like hearing the Town Drunk was really right about the aliens coming to town.

Also: jonnywg: CANNOT SHARE DETAILS UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED

Then I gotta ask.......what good are you?

I can't tell you what's on tv until you're watching it.

Based on the number of lies told and false hopes spread and totally wrong predictions, I would say that this JonnyWG (Wildass Guesser) has a long way to go to beat the Okie.

• Upvote 1