Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I get a +!!!!!

mzRebecca

To get my rep back up can I please get a Roll Tide with a +!!!!!!

ROLL TIde & Texas rangers.. :P :P... I'm glad this week is almost over since last Friday announcement about troops withdrawal & but what a bunch of great news this week GO RV... Can I get a + 1...... :D :D :P :P :P

• Upvote 4

I started from #1 and gave out all pluss ones. If I missed you please let me know :):)

Please return the Favor and I will check back later.

I couldn't find any bad apples here in this group. Charge!!!!!!

I got your back there brother. A great big ol' +1 to you!!!

• Upvote 6

This is cracking me up, it's like Face Book "Please LIKE my page" but instead, it is please + me!

Nice change of pace compared to the usual banter & bickering. Just kidding, DV members never bicker,

wink.gif just good ol friendly debate. I love DV GO RV! +1 for ALL! <-- feels like "CHEERS!" hahaha

I will have to finish up the rest of my +1's tomorrow, I have reached my max.

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

LSU is going down!!!!

Roll Tide

In my heart, I gave you a +101, for the basic education I believe my boys in T-town are gonna give on Saturday! I can hardly wait... If we blow it Wally's gonna rag me and bamagirl to a fair the well. OKAY EVERYBODY (Tide fans), say it with me: I know we can, I know we can, I know we can. Come on Toto believe with us... :D

• Upvote 6

I got your back there brother. A great big ol' +1 to you!!!

I got you again. I can't recall how many plusses I gave you after I started, anyway good luck. It sucked for all the good folks to loose their numbers.

This is cracking me up, it's like Face Book "Please LIKE my page" but instead, it is please + me!

Nice change of pace compared to the usual banter & bickering. Just kidding, DV members never bicker,

wink.gif just good ol friendly debate. I love DV GO RV! +1 for ALL! <-- feels like "CHEERS!" hahaha

I will have to finish up the rest of my +1's tomorrow, I have reached my max.

I have you covered also Moviemaker B)

• Upvote 7

I got you again. I can't recall how many plusses I gave you after I started, anyway good luck. It sucked for all the good folks to loose their numbers.

I hear ya bro, I started giving a round of +'s, got messed up listening to the Rangers choke game six and forgot where I was so I had to start over again...

Someone give MovieMaker a + for me. Sorry MM my fingers are too big for my phone screen sometimes.

• Upvote 7

Didn't attend college but will shamelessly jump on the band wagon for some +'s. Have a new job, my birthday is on the 2nd and I stayed at a holiday inn last night :P

Anybody got an extinguisher cause I'm on fire!! I started pluses at beginning of thread till out and will continue tomorrow from last positive applied

• Upvote 6

In my heart, I gave you a +101, for the basic education I believe my boys in T-town are gonna give on Saturday! I can hardly wait... If we blow it Wally's gonna rag me and bamagirl to a fair the well. OKAY EVERYBODY (Tide fans), say it with me: I know we can, I know we can, I know we can. Come on Toto believe with us... :D

I KNOW WE CAN, I KNOW WE CAN...Roll Tide!! (Its Willy1nder the Lsu fan, WallyWeaver was Roll Tiding with us)

• Upvote 5

Sorry Adam, but everyone here has been so nice to me, I had to go back again and give everyone in this thread a +1 again. Thank you all, for help you have given me in understanding whats going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you Adam for everything !!!!!

Mark

• Upvote 4

I KNOW WE CAN, I KNOW WE CAN...Roll Tide!! (Its Willy1nder the Lsu fan, WallyWeaver was Roll Tiding with us)

Yes Ma'am, I stand corrected. I was too devastated from the Rangers game to have been typing. Sorry Wally I know how you roll. Look out Willy! Tomorrow's a comin' and y'all will be in our house...

Thanks BG. :D

I have a bad reputation, Thug. Can you shoot me at +? :lol:

Thanks,

Ski

Thanks Robin. I wonder what Adam thinks about this thread. It freakin cracks me up. We better watch out Adam might ban all of us for good. :o

I'm laughing so hard my six pack hurts.

but it's a LOVE FEST!!!!

Watch out Ladies... Y'all are makin' my twelve pack hurt! I laughed so hard I had to go back and give ya some plus love... :D

Sorry Adam, but everyone here has been so nice to me, I had to go back again and give everyone in this thread a +1 again. Thank you all, for help you have given me in understanding whats going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you Adam for everything !!!!!

Mark

Mark, the girls got me in such a giving mood I had to go back and plus you too... :lol:

ROLL TIDE!

• Upvote 3