Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT IF YOU HAD TO TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST TO CASH IN?

chocolate1

I KNOW THIS IS A VERY UNUSUAL POST BUT UNFORTUNETLY, IT'S REALITY....WHAT WOULD YOU DO? LET ME TELL YOU WHY I POSTED THIS QUESTION:

Im waiting for our local main library to open. I was about 45 minutes early. Across the street from me at a small park, a group of citizens were providing breakfast for the local homeless residents. I thought what the hell, I'll have some more coffee and check out the scene.

I got in line and while waiting to be served, I noticed that one of the servers up front was stamping the homeless individuals on their right hand as they approached in order to identify who had already been served. I noticed everyone in front of me was eagerly extending their right arm to the server. Of course-when my turn arrived it turned into a whole different scenerio. Here is what happened:

Me: no thanks-im not getting seconds and will be leaving afterwards, but thank you.

Her: Sir, if you want to eat breakfast-you gotta get stamped.

Me: I really do not do stamps. I dont like the ink on my body and certainly not on my hand even if its just temporal.

Her: it doesn't matter sir. You have to get the stamp or you cannot eat here.

Me: really? what if i have never allowed any form of ink on my person? what if i have an aversion to tatoos and any form of ink on me and what if i promise to leave after the meal?

Her: SECURITY! HE DOES NOT WANT THE STAMP! HE WILL NOT LET ME STAMP HIM AND HE IS FIGHTING ME ON THIS! (this is exactly what she said!)

Me: I am not fighting you on anything-i simply indicated to you that i would rather you not mark my body to participate in this breakfast. there is nothing wrong with my desire not to put any kind of ink on my body even if it is temporal. that is all i said to you.

Well, by this time i have all the attention of the crowd. the girl is standing next to me and obviously very upset at me. I am somewhat nervous as i did not expect this at all and I am only thinking about what the bible has said about this forthcoming event when you cannot buy or sell or pretty much participate in much of society without the Mark first, on your hand or forehead.

The food servers up front are staring at me. Then the girl continues to direct her security guys towards us. her security team was three guys, dressed in plain clothes and were also part of the server and volunteer team. they come over. she angrily decribes to them what has happened and makes it a point to use her right index finger to point at me repeatedly although we are within three feet apart from each other. I, all of a sudden feel as though I have committed, been indicted and sentenced for a heinous crime! I feel my knees wanting to buckle, the adrenaline is indeed running but I cant move and i cant seem to get any more words to come out of my mouth! She is still ranting as the security team try to reiterate to me how it is so monumentally important for me to get this stupid and temporary ink stamp on my hand in order to eat there today. I still do not consent and manage to barely mumble enough words to tell to tell them all to basically chill out.

Eventually, with all of their eyes looking at me as though I am enemy number one, I finally make it out of line-with breakfast. As much as i wanted to just flee that area and get away as fast as i could, i really wanted to stay and see how it would play out for obvious reasons. so i stuck around and watched the crowd and servers as they withdrew their attention from me a few of them at a time. all of them, except for screaming mimi. she never took her eyes off of me. of course she would continue to stamp all of the oh-so-willing and eager to eat homeless guys, but she would intermittently look up at me from where she was, with this evil scowl and piecing eyes. it was all very frightening to be quite frank with you.

AND, if that were not frightening enough-days later when i described this entire event to two friends, can you guess what there response was??

"you should have just taken the damn stamp-why did you have to make such a big fuss over it!".

I explained to them the entire biblical references and implications if we acquiece and guess what they did-? and I am not making this up, God knows!

They slowly walked away from me, turning back to look at me with that same scowl and piercing eyes!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

You are equating apples with oranges here.... They have set rules and this person didn't want to follow them... to get a FREE breakfast. Equating this with the mark of the beast is absurd.

This story doesn't say if there was a limited amount of food (there probably was) and the group handing out FREE food was probably trying to be equitable to all. I have volunteered at homeless shelters and this is common practice.

• Upvote 8

NOT the point of your post, I know. BUT unless I was homeless, I don't believe I would ever find myself in a line meant to feed the homeless. Eventually, the food they bring does run out (hence the not allowing for seconds until everyone has been served). I'm not sure I could deal with the guilt of knowing it is POSSIBLE that a homeless person did not get to eat because I wanted to kill some time before the library opened. I can almost guarantee that if you were truly homeless AND hungry, your arm would have been extended for the "Mark of the beast" did you call it?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

I KNOW THIS IS A VERY UNUSUAL POST BUT UNFORTUNETLY, IT'S REALITY....WHAT WOULD YOU DO? LET ME TELL YOU WHY I POSTED THIS QUESTION:

Im waiting for our local main library to open. I was about 45 minutes early. Across the street from me at a small park, a group of citizens were providing breakfast for the local homeless residents. I thought what the hell, I'll have some more coffee and check out the scene.

I got in line and while waiting to be served, I noticed that one of the servers up front was stamping the homeless individuals on their right hand as they approached in order to identify who had already been served. I noticed everyone in front of me was eagerly extending their right arm to the server. Of course-when my turn arrived it turned into a whole different scenerio. Here is what happened:

Me: no thanks-im not getting seconds and will be leaving afterwards, but thank you.

Me: I really do not do stamps. I dont like the ink on my body and certainly not on my hand even if its just temporal.

Me: really? what if i have never allowed any form of ink on my person? what if i have an aversion to tatoos and any form of ink on me and what if i promise to leave after the meal?

Her: SECURITY! HE DOES NOT WANT THE STAMP! HE WILL NOT LET ME STAMP HIM AND HE IS FIGHTING ME ON THIS! (this is exactly what she said!)

Me: I am not fighting you on anything-i simply indicated to you that i would rather you not mark my body to participate in this breakfast. there is nothing wrong with my desire not to put any kind of ink on my body even if it is temporal. that is all i said to you.

Well, by this time i have all the attention of the crowd. the girl is standing next to me and obviously very upset at me. I am somewhat nervous as i did not expect this at all and I am only thinking about what the bible has said about this forthcoming event when you cannot buy or sell or pretty much participate in much of society without the Mark first, on your hand or forehead.

The food servers up front are staring at me. Then the girl continues to direct her security guys towards us. her security team was three guys, dressed in plain clothes and were also part of the server and volunteer team. they come over. she angrily decribes to them what has happened and makes it a point to use her right index finger to point at me repeatedly although we are within three feet apart from each other. I, all of a sudden feel as though I have committed, been indicted and sentenced for a heinous crime! I feel my knees wanting to buckle, the adrenaline is indeed running but I cant move and i cant seem to get any more words to come out of my mouth! She is still ranting as the security team try to reiterate to me how it is so monumentally important for me to get this stupid and temporary ink stamp on my hand in order to eat there today. I still do not consent and manage to barely mumble enough words to tell to tell them all to basically chill out.

Eventually, with all of their eyes looking at me as though I am enemy number one, I finally make it out of line-with breakfast. As much as i wanted to just flee that area and get away as fast as i could, i really wanted to stay and see how it would play out for obvious reasons. so i stuck around and watched the crowd and servers as they withdrew their attention from me a few of them at a time. all of them, except for screaming mimi. she never took her eyes off of me. of course she would continue to stamp all of the oh-so-willing and eager to eat homeless guys, but she would intermittently look up at me from where she was, with this evil scowl and piecing eyes. it was all very frightening to be quite frank with you.

AND, if that were not frightening enough-days later when i described this entire event to two friends, can you guess what there response was??

"you should have just taken the damn stamp-why did you have to make such a big fuss over it!".

I explained to them the entire biblical references and implications if we acquiece and guess what they did-? and I am not making this up, God knows!

They slowly walked away from me, turning back to look at me with that same scowl and piercing eyes!!

My first thought is why the hell are you eating at a place for the homeless when you are not homeless. Second, I would suggest you don't waste your money on amusement parks because they require you to have your hand stamped to get back in the park if you need to leave for a moment. I am with your friends on this one. Talk about stretching the imagination into something it is totally not.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

HOORAY for you. I for one am glad to know there is someone out there who will stand up for what they believe in. It's funny but I wonder if you were indeed homeless and hungry, would you have been so adamant. This is the question I ask myself. May God help us all, if and when we have such a dubious choice to make.Personally, I choose starvation and death for an eternal life, still I know it's easier said than done.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hey Chocolate... interesting story... but is this about you? Are you homeless? If so... I am very sympathetic... but if not, why did you involve yourself in the process, whether you agree with it or not?

Whether it was you or another individual, I find this very instigative and disturbing behavior.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i would not take it. It is called conditioning. Slowly changing peoples behaviour. I was at a gym here several years ago and members had to use their right index finger to get in. I said no way. (interesting it is always the right hand). told them about the mark, and they looked scared, because most people have no idea. they let me in anyway. eventually the took away the system and now one has to swipe their card.

That is why i Hate tattoos. It is all about conditioning peoples mind.

Have a nice day :D

• Upvote 1

Were you waiting for the library to open so you could log in to DVETS?......assuming you must be homeless. If this is the case, then God Bless You....things will turn around. If you are not homeless and scamming on chow meant for the less fortunate.....then SHAME ON YOU! I just want to let you know that you have already been inked. When you were born, they stamped your feet. Completely out of your control, I realize.....marked nonetheless. :o

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Most of you who read my story so far, thinking analytically , understood it was a good experience and example of things that are forthcoming-not that this was the actual deal-so you responded to the post accordingly.

Sadly, it seems, when the time comes, some of you are going to camp out over night to be the first one's in line to get the Mark. You are only hurting yourselves, eternally.

Your bashing and spinning of my experience does not bother me in the least. What it is good for, is to find out what the status quo is out there on this Topic, hence why I posted it. Thanks you guys and keep them coming. : )

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Most of you who read my story so far, thinking analytically , understood it was a good experience and example of things that are forthcoming-not that this was the actual deal-so you responded to the post accordingly.

Sadly, it seems, when the time comes, some of you are going to camp out over night to be the first one's in line to get the Mark. You are only hurting yourselves, eternally.

Your bashing and spinning of my experience does not bother me in the least. What it is good for, is to find out what the status quo is out there on this Topic, hence why I posted it. Thanks you guys and keep them coming. : )

So, it is YOUR actual experience... instigating others in true need, to attempt to validate an otherwise noble question. Where's the spin? You should be ashamed of yourself... there are much better ways of expressing your concerns, values and beliefs. Re-write the story...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So, it is YOUR actual experience... instigating others in true need, to attempt to validate an otherwise noble question. Where's the spin? You should be ashamed of yourself... there are much better ways of expressing your concerns, values and beliefs. Re-write the story...

:) ....this was my actual experience.

when i said, "not that this was the real deal" i meant that of course our government was not forcing people to take the Mark, this was my experience at that event. Jax, everyone else got it. Whats up with the hostility? Chill man. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I will step in here with some Biblical observations.

First off, what is the mark of the beast and who will take it? The mark of the beast will be given in accordance with a persons acceptance and worship of the Antichrist, or, the first beast in Rev. 13:1-10.

Rev. 13:8

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

REV. 13:16-17

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So, according to the Bible, taking the mark of the beast will be accompanied with the worship of the beast and a total rejection of the God of the Bible.

Not sure how you can equate this to taking a stamp in a FREE food line. Is the person who is rejecting the stamp being asked to reject God and worship the Antichrist or is it simply a matter of following the rules to make sure there is enough food for everyone to have breakfast? Which means this person is having a severe over-reaction to the circumstances.

Your example was horrible.....

And then to bash those who had a problem with your topic is childish.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I find it unfortunate that in your ignorance and arrogance that you felt you had to insert YOUR superstitious and dogmatic beliefs in a "Beast", boogie-man, or whatever. You demonstrate the hypocritical nature of so many people who strive to control others. Finding a group that is attempting to "serve" others and then objecting to their policy to manage the situation. Perhaps your energy would have been better spent offering how you may have helped others less fortunate than yourself (having already had your morning desires met) "I thought what the hell, I'll have some more coffee and check out the scene."...you may well have stated a comment about the path you are on...? Just an observation, but don't you find your entire story as bit judgmental of others? Hmmm, where have I read that...?

Keep in mind, when you are pointing a finger, three are pointing back at you.

It sounds as though the friends you referred to have a good grasp of the situation (and probably know you pretty well).

"If those around you do not see the problem in/with a given situation, then perhaps the only problem is not actually the situation, but you." You are indeed fortunate to have friends willing to provide you with good counsel.

You might also want to think about using words like "hell" and "damn" a bit less frequently if you are going to attempt to be taken seriously about your concern about "The Beast". IMHO biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In order for that to happen we would have to be in a one world government situation. That has not happened yet but it is on the way. It's getting closer..... Your passports have a chip in them now and they no longer stamp them. They just scan them. If it came down to take the mark or you can't exchange your currency... well........... I guess I'm gonna be going without that currency. Better to enter the hearafter with your faith then to surrender it and be in the hearafter anyway. Shadrack, meshack and abednego. Our God can save us... but if He chooses not to then let it be known that we did not bow down to you! There is only one God. His name is I am.

• Upvote 2

In order for that to happen we would have to be in a one world government situation. That has not happened yet but it is on the way. It's getting closer..... Your passports have a chip in them now and they no longer stamp them. They just scan them. If it came down to take the mark or you can't exchange your currency... well........... I guess I'm gonna be going without that currency. Better to enter the hearafter with your faith then to surrender it and be in the hearafter anyway. Shadrack, meshack and abednego. Our God can save us... but if He chooses not to then let it be known that we did not bow down to you! There is only one God. His name is I am.

Beautifully said! :) I know it will be really hard when the time comes, but I also truly believe that God will come through for us! If He did it for them (shadrack et al) He will do it for us. I really needed that experience in the park that day-I do not know what drew me there to this day-but I do know my wavering and lukewarm life needed it! Things have changed since then. I thank the good Lord for His mercy everyday.

• Upvote 2

:) ....this was my actual experience.

when i said, "not that this was the real deal" i meant that of course our government was not forcing people to take the Mark, this was my experience at that event. Jax, everyone else got it. Whats up with the hostility? Chill man. B)

Chocolate... hostility? Everyone else gets it... Seriously? C'mon... I complimented you on your "noble" question... it's just the method within your experience I take offense to... The "mark" issue is quite secondary to my point. Just saying... if I was in one of those lines, I'd be darn sure it was meant for me... Have a nice day. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1