Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

True Veteran Information........

rags2riches4life

This evening, Obama informed the World Court that as long as he was President of the US, he would not sign off on the Global Settlements. As evidenced by Bonney’s letter referenced and cited in WH report #23, the income taxes paid to the US from a few GS recipients would almost pay off the national deficit and with tax revenues generated from other recipients involved collaterally in the Global Settlements, the US government would experience a surplus. And publicly the debate rages over whether the US needs to raise the debt ceiling when the solution is being ignored by Obama. With impeachment proceedings on the horizon, could criminal charges for tax evasion be far behind?

The entire world is on pins and needles watching the pending close of the World Global Settlements tomorrow which triggers the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and about 100 other countries at the same time. Obama got another burr in his mental craw and told the World Court he has absolutely no intention of releasing the World Global Settlements while he is in office.

My link

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This evening, Obama informed the World Court that as long as he was President of the US, he would not sign off on the Global Settlements. As evidenced by Bonney’s letter referenced and cited in WH report #23, the income taxes paid to the US from a few GS recipients would almost pay off the national deficit and with tax revenues generated from other recipients involved collaterally in the Global Settlements, the US government would experience a surplus. And publicly the debate rages over whether the US needs to raise the debt ceiling when the solution is being ignored by Obama. With impeachment proceedings on the horizon, could criminal charges for tax evasion be far behind?

The entire world is on pins and needles watching the pending close of the World Global Settlements tomorrow which triggers the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and about 100 other countries at the same time. Obama got another burr in his mental craw and told the World Court he has absolutely no intention of releasing the World Global Settlements while he is in office.

My link

You know i dont see how this is tied into anything with the USA.

This is iraqs money,,as far as the rest of the world it means little or nothing.

I am retired USAF from the desert storm era.

Once Kuwait was liberated the Saudis not the snub nose kuwaitis offered the US military money for this campaign.

USA government rejected this money for all of us as we are not paid mercenaries.

Instead the saudis gave us the Kuwait liberation medal which is quite impressive, not sure how much its worth but have heard near 300 usd.

The medal we received from Kuwait was dime store trash., only value is its on our DD214 retirement paperwork.

Iraq owes the USA nothing as they did not ever want us there to begin with.

Yes many of our military was lost for what?

I worked flying civilian since 1994 in the middle east and hear this constantly.

So lets all get off this band wagon that Iraq owes us , if we make money on this it will be because we looked at this investment in the right direction.

Yes i would like to see this pay off big time for any and all.

But as far as the Iraqi government saving the world financially, everyone really need to take a break and think about whats really happening here.

• Upvote 16

Still trying to figure out this impeachment of Obama. Don't get me wrong - I am in no way a supporter or even a fan of our Command in Chief. Problem for me is - what has he done that is impeachable? Just because you have terrible plicies, or that your prgrams are detrimental does not make it an impeachable offense. Impeachement is only for "Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." Of these I can possibly see treason - but it's going to take a lot to prove it.

Besides, it's not like impeachment will really hurt him that much. The last impeached president finished his term and left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any U.S. president since World War II.

oh - and 25 trivia points if you can name that president!!!! (without using a search engine) Most Americans have forgotten or never even knew he was impeached.

• Upvote 2

Still trying to figure out this impeachment of Obama. Don't get me wrong - I am in no way a supporter or even a fan of our Command in Chief. Problem for me is - what has he done that is impeachable? Just because you have terrible plicies, or that your prgrams are detrimental does not make it an impeachable offense. Impeachement is only for "Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." Of these I can possibly see treason - but it's going to take a lot to prove it.

Besides, it's not like impeachment will really hurt him that much. The last impeached president finished his term and left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any U.S. president since World War II.

oh - and 25 trivia points if you can name that president!!!! (without using a search engine) Most Americans have forgotten or never even knew he was impeached.

I want some points - Clinton

Hiya Rags,

Just curious if I missed something but the article you referenced (that was from waaaay back in August) and you seem to be saying that the WGS is pending a release tomorrow.

How would one gather that from any of the info presented?

What other info (if any) are you sitting on.... got a link?

Fox - you have done well - now for extra points, what was the charge they impeached him on?

He lied under oath. The first President to ever be impeached.:P

But as far as I'm concerned this was all a diversion to run the clock out and save him from investigations into much more serious offenses. Like missile technology released to China for one example.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He lied under oath. The first President to ever be impeached.:P

Clinton was the second President to be impeached. Andrew Johnson(17th President) was the first. He was acquitted when the Senate was 1 vote shy of the needed votes (2/3 majority) to impeach him and remove him from office.

• Upvote 1

One more nail in the coffin of the US economy. America fails. Mission Acomplished, Mr president.

Obama may sign off the Global settlement right before elections & get re-elected for saving the nation. It's all about timing. He could care less if the nation crashes & burns between now & then.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My link

more global settlement bs

what did he do?

how about the 500b to the solor company that went bankrupt right after they recived tax payers money?

how about the guns to mexico?

id say we had enough of obamas junk

• Upvote 5

more global settlement bs

what did he do?

how about the 500b to the solor company that went bankrupt right after they recived tax payers money?

how about the guns to mexico?

id say we had enough of obamas junk

Might I also add, implementing a health care program that fines you over a thousand dollars to opt out? Unconstitutional - The government shall not require the purchase of ANY product or service. Violation of Bill of Rights- He has state rights under the 10th Amendment being snuffed out in this new jobs bill. No one ever seems to read these bills. They are earmarked and full of pork. He is a traitor and has nothing less than a Marxist agenda for America. I could have never saluted a man who won't even recite our Pledge of Allegiance... RK

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 5

And now we have our beloved president caught up in giving over 500 million to a car company in another country (Karma) for a green car thaat only averages 19 mpg, less than a Ford Explorer. The car only goes 32 miles on elec. before the turbo charged gas engine kicks in. Now thats a waste of our money.

• Upvote 1

Yes, let's see how much more! Well, besides waisting our money in bankrupted companies not only in the US but also in European companies, we have the following:

- Spent Stimulus Package funds: 340 billion

- Unspent Stimulus Package funds: 296 billion

- Auto bailout and TARP: 25 billion (net b/c most has been paid back)

- Unemployment insurance extensions: 67 billion

- COBRA extensions: 9 billion

- Cash for Clunkers: 3 billion

- Loans to auto makers for energy efficiency improvements: 8 billion

- Refundable tax credits passed as part of lame duck bipartisan tax compromise: 136 billion

SubTotal New Spending: 884 billion PLUS THE MONEY GIVEN TO BANKRUPTED COMPANIES IN THE US AND EUROPE! ! ! !

The best way to get this Global Settlement signed off by Obama...allow him to keep half of the $11 Trillion for himself. The 134 nations would RV. We, the currency speculators would have crumbs left over for ourselves. A few crumbs Obama throws our way is better than nothing at all or letting the lawyers get it all.

I will settle for a few crumbs left over rather than nothing at all. Just sign the Bill, Mr President & take your kickbacks.

• Downvote 2

Nixon