Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

jonnywg at it again...still

Dah-kota

This my friends is a very foolish move:

Father God we thank you for this wealth tranfer blessing to your children, in Jesus holy name. (as posted by jonnywg)

For those who believe the Jesus who died for your sins and mine is behind this shell game of fiat currency, then you have no idea what the bible states about true riches. God has no need for your wordly possesions. It is your sole he requires. The love of money he despises. 1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.Man can not have two masters. You can not serve God and mammon (money)! It is through our suffering God is glorified. Millions of sinful men running around as instant millionares would not serve the Lord. This belief that GOD wants you to be smothered in mammon is false. And how easily we are deceived my brothers and sisters. This twisted comment has be posted by one one the worst offenders on this site. Blasphamy is all this brother speaks. The words I speak are true and from what I have experienced here in the past, nobody want to really bring Gods word into these discussions. If you are a true believer in our Lord Jesus Christ you will not condone this false prophets lies. This brother will have to answer for what he has done!

16.2 Peter 2:1

[ False Teachers and Their Destruction ] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

2 Peter 2:1-3 (in Context) 2 Peter 2 (Whole Chapter)

1 John 4:1

[ On Denying the Incarnation ] Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I agree with all those scriptures. False prophets have gone out and the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. Paul, however, did allow for Christians to be rich when he admonished the rich in Ist Timothy 6:17, 18 saying, "Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasures for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life."

There does seem to be some allowance for those who are rich to use their riches in a way that promotes good works and the Kingdom, and Paul acknowledges this. Wealth for wealth's sake is not the goal here for those of us hoping to make an increase on this investment. Wealth in the hands of godly men and women built hospitals, opened orphanages, relieved the suffering, built Christian schools, and printed Bibles and materials for the furtherance of the Kingdom. Please do not be so legalistic here and condemn Christians for wanting wealth for the right reasons. Many of us have walked with God for many years and are aware of these verses. I dropped out of Harvard and traveled like a homeless man for 10 years in extreme obedience to these verses. I have modified my extreme stance some since looking at other scriptures that suggest that wealth in the hands of the godly is one way God brings blessing to the lost and suffering (I was hungry and you fed me, naked and you clothed me, etc.) That's hard to do without possessing the goods of this world. Both concepts need to be held in tension and in balance, since it is clear that God makes both the poor and the rich, and both exist equally in His church. Be careful when you wield the sword since calling fire down from heaven is not always Christ's way of dealing with us.

• Upvote 2

evened you out. I think it is important (especially for newbies) to see not only what other sites are saying, but also to see our reaction to it. It has a certain entertainment value to it as well.

If newbies are on the fence about what site to get their info from, this can be their "one stop shop". They can see here that (I don't think) any of us take these jokers seriously. They can also start keeping a tally of how many times these guys have been WRONG! It is 8:17 AM. Do you know where your RV is? Thx Dah-kota!

Amen, sista!

evened you out. I think it is important (especially for newbies) to see not only what other sites are saying, but also to see our reaction to it. It has a certain entertainment value to it as well.

If newbies are on the fence about what site to get their info from, this can be their "one stop shop". They can see here that (I don't think) any of us take these jokers seriously. They can also start keeping a tally of how many times these guys have been WRONG! It is 8:17 AM. Do you know where your RV is? Thx Dah-kota!

Funny thing is, you posted your post 1 hr before the RV deadline, assuming he meant 8 am YOUR time, lol. Give them another hr, maybe it'll still come...oh wait...look at what time I posted MY post...wth? Where's my damn RV??? :angry::lol::lol::lol:

Here is more of this clowns BS!

Guru Jonnywg Goood morning dinarians...well the codes have been entered, the rates of countries have been manually adjusted and the correct spreads entered as well...reports of active rates are surfacing...we wait for the banks to open or BWM to verify with contacts. The bank back and front screens are supposed to have live rates at 8 AM CST...we hope this is it...the final few hours to wait...the long wait we hope is over

This non-sense about secrete codes is silly at best. Active rates surfacing!!!! You must mean the rates around the world that are active 24/7 anyway? Front and back sceens!!! You must mean the ones only the GURU's can see that keep flashing pretty colors all day while displaying these hidden rates. If any of this was even remotely true a complete and final crash of the world banking system would take place in a matter of minutes. This is just crazy talk by someone who has no understanding of banking or money. It is just rehashed vomit from other GURU clowns.

One has to wonder...at what point will people completely ignore these gurus when they are proven wrong one too many times. Eventually the only people the gurus will be talking to is other gurus, lol. Pumpers pumping pumpers, lol :D:P

So much pessimism. All of us are on the edge of something extraordinary, yet your moods dictate how far away you are. Everyone over 18 is responsible for yourself and only yourself. What you read is your fault. What you believe is your fault. What you do is your fault. Even after two years of "it is happening tomorrow", your actions and reactions are still your fault. Own up and stop blaming anyone other than the reflection in the mirror.

There is so much editorial of hate and blame and sarcasm, it is sickening. And everything your write is permanent. So making fun of a "guru" means you are exactly the same, if not worse, because you have made the choice of spiteful writings.

I'll be glad when this is done, just so the overwhelmingly negative people can go off into their overwhelmingly negative world.

So...bashing the bashers that bash the gurus makes you....?

• Upvote 1

Funny thing is, you posted your post 1 hr before the RV deadline, assuming he meant 8 am YOUR time, lol. Give them another hr, maybe it'll still come...oh wait...look at what time I posted MY post...wth? Where's my damn RV??? :angry::lol::lol::lol:

It is on the train.........bus............plane...... whatever Ghost and Okie are taking when they go on their trip! When they come back, Okie will apologize for being the one to hold up the RV! :)