Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last night I had a crazy dream that the dinar did rv, and there was chaos. The public finding out that people suddenly had hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars. People who wanted and fought for money. People who felt betrayed that they weren't told of this great investment. This dream was insane. I mean it wasn't like world war 3, but it was scary. People rioting in the streets, jumping on moving vehicles, and people taking opposing sides.

If and when the rv takes place, I don't think it will be that extreme, especially if you live a conservative life. But what will friends and families say to this? How will they react? Just something to think about I guess.

• Upvote 1

It's a hard situation to deal with. On the one hand, I am not telling people because if it doesn't work out the way we think/want, I know I would feel guilty about the money my friends and family spend on this speculation. On the other hand, will people I know feel slighted because I didn't let them in on this "secret" if I make a ton of money on this? I hope not, but you never know.

I haven't told everyone I know but I have told the closest people to me. I have told them to research on their own. I don't want my family to feel left out because of me. I don't think there is gonna be mayhem because of this, it's just another investment some people may profit from and some don't.

No different that stocks or other investments - I recall a fair amount of people in 2000 making oodles of money. No one cared, really. We just chocked it up at being at the right place at the right time. My suggestion is keep your mouth shut, it's no one's business, this is not information anyone should be sharing with neighbors, work colleagues, at the post office or even family. You are inviting trouble into your life and may even be the victim of fraud and thievery.

What's sad, is that even at the last minute, I know that I will be forgot to tell someone, and some of them will really have needed to know about this...has anyone noticed that some get into this as soon as you start talking to therm about the dinar, and then some of them you may tell for years before they do it.....some never even will listen the first time..it takes all types I guess, as we always have heard, everything would'nt work if everyone got into every opportunity, as there is a balance in everything...and as a friend stated..."we will still need ditch diggers".....lol...

The chaos you perceived from your dream may actually be your subconscious mind attempting to deal with the fears you have about having wealth. Especially at a point in time when so many others "have not". I would go to work on finding inner peace with or without the Dinar RV. If you're like the rest of us you attempted to tell everyone you know about the opportunity, some may have invested and others followed the poor advice of friends and uniformed professionals who said it was a scam, don't invest. You followed your heart and now your subconscious is dealing with the guilt you may have regarding your investment.

This is an investment. No different than if you had invested in the .coms before they went big, or Yahoo! or Google or Apple Computers, or Microsoft, etc. There may have been others in your life that invested in these companies and made a ton of money, yet you didn't really know about it other than perhaps they "have more" vacations, nice or upgraded material possessions than the general population. Nobody went crazy in the streets. Nobody rioted because they missed the opportunity. The world went on just as it will with the RV of the Dinar. And hopefully, the RV of the Dinar will trigger many other positive financial events globally and the whole world will move in positive directions.

Namaste and thank you for sharing your dream.

• Upvote 1

I too have had a lot of thought on who to tell and I felt those who were truly close people that cared about me and I them were the ones I shared this 'secret' with. Some bought dinars after some time had passed, some didn't. It's to be expected.

My only dream about the dinar happened to be one about my need to sell them for supporting my family. My wife and I went to a currency exchange in a place that resembled a mall or airport. As we approached the exchange 'window' I noticed a sign above it. In bold letters it showed "Iraq Dinar: $3.00 to 1". Surprised, I looked at my wife and said "our troubles are over...". This happened about 6 months ago.

:)

I have had more than one precognitive dreams before and they can be mind blowing when they unfold. Many individuals have made reports of sharing in this phenomenon and you have to give it some credibility. It can be like a brief glimpse into a future happening or event and the meaning of which is not completely known untill it does reveal itself. I have studied various aspects of this and other phenomenon and it is quite compelling to discover that we are very much a part of something that we do not completely understand. The dream world can be very much open for interpretation and for the most part it is our subconscious mind working out the events in our waking life but there can be another aspecst that are a bit more extraordinary. Some do not completely believe in this or accept it and some as well deny it if they do experience something like this but the fact is there are a plethra of mysteries that we can and do come in contact with in our life times and possibility of precognitive dreams is but one of them.

I like the comparison to the .com business several years ago. I remember wishing that I had been "in the right place at the right time" and had the means to act on it. The same as I do on some stock investments or when you hear of a big lotto winner. I may spend all of that money in my head but I don't get upset about it. I do agree with some of you on not draw attention to yourself and flaunt your wealth. May each of us be wise stewards of this investment.

I've been selective with who I have told about this investment but I do have close family enjoying this ride with me. There have been a few that did not believe and I hope they will understand when we already have our plans made for the money and there is nothing left for them. Everyone should deffinately have their 3 plans in place 1. If there is no RV. 2. If you make a small profit. 3. If we hit the motherload! Our life will continue with or without this investment so please invest responsibly but remember its also ok to dream big. GO RV!!!!!!!!

Here's the meaning-->TELL NOBODY what you have, 'friend', 'family' member, NO-BODY. If you have told people about your finances, don't talk about it anymore. In a cannibalistic economy (that is becoming worse), desperate people will resort to desperate measures. Be wise and say nothing regarding money.

Here's the meaning-->TELL NOBODY what you have, 'friend', 'family' member, NO-BODY. If you have told people about your finances, don't talk about it anymore. In a cannibalistic economy (that is becoming worse), desperate people will resort to desperate measures. Be wise and say nothing regarding money.

POST RV, 'Security' will be of the utmost importance.....

I dreamed, got up day after this blessing had shown itself

and family members were driving out of my driveway in my cars, laughing !tongue.gif