Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just received this email

Miss Peg

One Door Closes. Another Opens

Revelations 3:8

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He’ll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. If you believe, send it. If you don't believe, delete it. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close...

When you reach the end of your rope

You will find the hem of his garment...

I'm not breaking this one

This is ABSOLUTELY beautiful...

I would rather live my life as if there is a God,

And die to find out there isn't, than live my life

As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

You are my 8 in 8 seconds. I am not breaking this.

No way! I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!!!!

"8 Second Prayer."

Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!!

"Lord, I love you and I need you,

Come into my heart, and bless me,

My family, my home, my finances,

And all of my friends,

In Jesus' name. Amen."

Pass this message

You will receive a miracle tomorrow!

I HOPE that you don't ignore

Maybe we should listen to the message ?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He’ll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. If you believe, send it. If you don't believe, delete it. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close...

"8 Second Prayer."

And all of my friends,

In Jesus' name. Amen."

Pass this message

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen

1/ THUMP 2/ SPLAT

Read more:

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 18

I guess you guys don't know what "Off Topic" means. So, is lurking and making fun of people a past time of some of you guys??? I don't like LOP talk so guess what, I don't go to LOP threads.... Do I believe those folks are entitled to their opinion???? YES...

I totally agree, stonewall67...great post biggrin.gif Veronica

• Upvote 1

"8 Second Prayer."

And all of my friends,

In Jesus' name. Amen."

Pass this message

I agree with all the above except for the part of...pass this message and you will recieve a miracle. There is nothing in the word of God that promises I will recieve a miracle for passing on a message. Just by believing in Him and being obedient to his word, he has given me the miracle of life eternal! Do I believe in miracles, "Yes!" But I know that miracles happen not because of what I do or don't do but rather at his pleasure do they happen in our lives. According to His perfect will for us.

• Upvote 7

Thank you for caring.

Be Blessed

You are very welcome,and I DO care. It is what God has commanded us to do.Love one another . Regardless of what anyone feels about this post you will HAVE to admit that I am not bashing, belittling, or ridiculing another member, just offering up an olive branch to whoever chooses to accept it. :)

• Upvote 2

I agree with all the above except for the part of...pass this message and you will recieve a miracle. There is nothing in the word of God that promises I will recieve a miracle for passing on a message. Just by believing in Him and being obedient to his word, he has given me the miracle of life eternal! Do I believe in miracles, "Yes!" But I know that miracles happen not because of what I do or don't do but rather at his pleasure do they happen in our lives. According to His perfect will for us.

AMEN!

To the first one that replied to this thread,

All the money in the world isn't going to save you

from hell. You can mock God and his followers all you

want, you have that right. But in the end you WONT be laughing.

Now go ahead and bash away, I pray you do, for the blessings

you would be sending my way for speaking the truth.

Okay let me get this straight. I'm mocking God and I'm going to hell because I pointed out that this was posted in the wrong forum? And for those of you who said it's in Off Topic, yeah .... now it is. But originally it was in Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar as a couple of the other posters could attest. Obviously a mod moved it after I pointed out that it was improperly placed but failed to inform us that they did so. When I clicked on the thread I thought somebody was sharing information about the dinar that they received via email. If you want to post religious stuff just make sure it's in Off Topic to start with. That's all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay let me get this straight. I'm mocking God and I'm going to hell because I pointed out that this was posted in the wrong forum? And for those of you who said it's in Off Topic, yeah .... now it is. But originally it was in Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar as a couple of the other posters could attest. Obviously a mod moved it after I pointed out that it was improperly placed but failed to inform us that they did so. When I clicked on the thread I thought somebody was sharing information about the dinar that they received via email. If you want to post religious stuff just make sure it's in Off Topic to start with. That's all.

Thank you so much for straightening out the site! I just don't know how we could have survived here prior to October 8, 2011. I'm sure glad you came on board!

• Upvote 1

My apologies for not informing everyone that I moved this topic.

If you go to the Opinions and Perspectives Forum you'll see a "Moved" tag next to the Topic. I have discovered that many times people just dont' pay attention to what section they are in when they are making their posts. (I'm always moving stuff out of the Rumors Section.) There is no reason to get upset over where somone makes a post.

In the future, if you see a topic in the wrong section, please click on the yellow, "Report" button to the bottom left of the post and let us know and we will move it to the appropriate section. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

Thank you for that post.

I have learned that unbelievers simply cannot comprehend all of the things my GOD can and will do. I speak from experience. Although I have never been led to the edge of a physical cliff, I have seen what happens when you trust GOD. Financial cliffs, Healing cliffs or Emotional cliffs simply cannot resist against the plan of GOD when we obey HIM.

• Upvote 1

You are quite right, I DID post in the wrong spot,but obviously you STILL have an axe to grind because my email wasn't what you expected.I am sorry, I wish I could post a message that would please EVERYONE, but if you have read more of what this site is about , which obviously you couldn't have because you are so new, you would realize that the ONLY someone that will be contacting anyone/everyone about the RV will be ADAM MONTANA so if you are going to be hanging on every post that sounds like something that's going to alter your life, please save yourself (and your eyes)because you will soon tire and will be very disapointed. Is a mod required to inform you of every action they take here since they didn't tell you my post had been moved?

P.S. Still MY OPINION (and I wonder if this now should be moved to opinions) MY GOD is still in control.

Be blessed. :)

Thank you for that post.

I have learned that unbelievers simply cannot comprehend all of the things my GOD can and will do. I speak from experience. Although I have never been led to the edge of a physical cliff, I have seen what happens when you trust GOD. Financial cliffs, Healing cliffs or Emotional cliffs simply cannot resist against the plan of GOD when we obey HIM.

Thank YOU for this post. I too have been brought to the edge MANY times in my life and situations have been resolved ONLY thru the intervention of my heavenly father and I will ALWAYS give him the credit. I pity those who fail to realize that there are many blessings we receive every day of our lives, some big some small, but hopefully there will come a day that you will. :)