Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cessna210 (GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!)

trooper

Cessna210 (GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!): OOM 10/10/11

October 10th, 2011 09:17 am

This a a great day for an RV folks!

Regardless of what some might say, all is DONE and in place for an RV TODAY! Erbil DONE, HCL DONE, GOI DONE, Banks Ready for cash in DONE, Misinformation Campaign in FULL-SWING!

DONE-DONE-DONE-DONE!!!!!

Folks, everything is done for an RV to occur at any moment and nothing can stop this earth-shaking event from taking place. Yet we chase, we bash, we stress and continue to ride the Dinar Roller-Coaster day after day and now we have a civil war among the GURU’s that we as recipients of the Intel (or lack thereof these days) have caused.

We ask for more and more Intel everyday when the reality is that there is very little significant Intel in the pool right now. What part of “DONE” don’t we understand. Yet we continue to bash and trash not only the Intel coming our but also the very GURU’s who unselfishly spend countless hours researching the Intel they receive, comparing notes and trying to deliver only the best Intel available.

Now, because of our immaturity and our insatiable desire for a rate & date, we have caused a Civil-War among our GURU’s. Those who used to compare and evaluate notes, scrutinize the details and sources and bring us the confirmed and agreed upon information are now at odds with each other, questioning each others sources and integrity publicly rather than behind closed doors and then bringing us the Intel based on consensus.

THIS IS INSANITY AND MUST STOP NOW FOLKS!!!!

I as one want to personally apologize for all of us who have caused this great division among our leaders. For the sake of the Dinar community that we are all a part of, let just shut our yappers, quit being bashers and show a little appreciation for the GURU’s that we rely on for precious guidance and advice and maybe, just maybe they will come back together and begin to bring us information by consensus once again.

OKIE, BEAR, BULLDOG, SCOTTIG, VIC1, FREEWAY BILL, MED, BONDLADY, JOEY, DIANA, TIM, DEBBIE, YUKON and all other GURU’s not mentioned, THANK YOU for your tireless commitment to the community you serve. I for one sincerely appreciate all that you do!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

wow is this guy an idiot

i really have to agree

if all this is so done

why am i not in line at a bank?

why is all of my bank accts at or below zero still?

and why if this is so done am i still holding on to that funny looking money?

give me a frickin break and prove that its done dont just say it

cws

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All I know is that, with the exception of a few who report info factually, the rest (which incidentally he listed for the most part) are blow-hard fabricators of intel. You can put down the people who read and post on this site, but I believe that most of us simply want our investment to pay-off some day reasonably soon; and people who spew falsehoods day after day are gonna get people's ire up. I don't blame them and suggest that all self-proclaimed gurus check their sources before they post on this site if they desire to have any credibility at all. For the most part, readers on this site are pretty well read and informed. They just want the truth with no B.S.

• Upvote 1

thx 4 de post...sounds like Cessna 210 needs to check his altimeter...I think he's flying high enough that he his running low on his intake of oxygen...all guru's are absolutely not created equal when it comes to providing the dinar community with bonified, important intel...he might be one of the flunkies that has changed his name??? I give credit where credit is due not to some crackerhead that spews the same garbage day after day for attention, pumping or whatever their reason and does nothing except help the pharmeceutical companies make more money on anti-depressants and mood elevators (a morbid thought) :( ...maybe the big pharmas are holding it up.. :lol: patience stll reigns!!! Blessings and we gonna get there one way or another :D

Regardless of what some might say, all is DONE and in place for an RV TODAY! Erbil DONE, HCL DONE, GOI DONE, Banks Ready for cash in DONE, Misinformation Campaign in FULL-SWING!

DONE-DONE-DONE-DONE!!!!!

End Quote

I love it when they act like that....Only for magically making it all disappear into Oblivion just like that when punctually nothing happens....

Followers won't question anything as they are totally hypnotized ( or too scared to ask).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Cessna210 (GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!): OOM 10/10/11

October 10th, 2011 09:17 am

This a a great day for an RV folks!

DONE-DONE-DONE-DONE!!!!!

Folks, everything is done for an RV to occur at any moment and nothing can stop this earth-shaking event from taking place. Yet we chase, we bash, we stress and continue to ride the Dinar Roller-Coaster day after day and now we have a civil war among the GURU’s that we as recipients of the Intel (or lack thereof these days) have caused.

We ask for more and more Intel everyday when the reality is that there is very little significant Intel in the pool right now. What part of “DONE” don’t we understand. Yet we continue to bash and trash not only the Intel coming our but also the very GURU’s who unselfishly spend countless hours researching the Intel they receive, comparing notes and trying to deliver only the best Intel available.

Now, because of our immaturity and our insatiable desire for a rate & date, we have caused a Civil-War among our GURU’s. Those who used to compare and evaluate notes, scrutinize the details and sources and bring us the confirmed and agreed upon information are now at odds with each other, questioning each others sources and integrity publicly rather than behind closed doors and then bringing us the Intel based on consensus.

THIS IS INSANITY AND MUST STOP NOW FOLKS!!!!

I as one want to personally apologize for all of us who have caused this great division among our leaders. For the sake of the Dinar community that we are all a part of, let just shut our yappers, quit being bashers and show a little appreciation for the GURU’s that we rely on for precious guidance and advice and maybe, just maybe they will come back together and begin to bring us information by consensus once again.

OKIE, BEAR, BULLDOG, SCOTTIG, VIC1, FREEWAY BILL, MED, BONDLADY, JOEY, DIANA, TIM, DEBBIE, YUKON and all other GURU’s not mentioned, THANK YOU for your tireless commitment to the community you serve. I for one sincerely appreciate all that you do!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Are you kidding me??? Geez. What have all the Guru's excluding Adam even done? I purchased my dinar and I have waited, waited, got my hopes up, (cause of the gurus) waited, waited, (got my hopes up a bunch of times) waited, waited....................I can't see any value in what they have offered. Other than get my hopes up and then wait some more...........