Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

mmaster (Auto repair shop takes dinar for payment)

trooper

mmaster (Auto repair shop takes dinar for payment): OOM 10/4/11

October 4th, 2011 12:51 pm

There is a private auto shop in Eustis Fl. that takes Dinar as payment for maintainance and repairs on most models 95 and up. This service is for fellow Dinarians who need service work. They are a VERY good and honest state liscensed shop. I will give the info to those locally who need it if you message me. They would never get anything done if I give out their number on the forum.

For Dinarians who are tight on cash, they can still get things done to their vehicles. Hope this info is helpfull.

A Whole another Level... :D

Edited by trooper
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am interested. Can you give me their name, location and number. Please send it to me via PM, if you have it, if not, then post it on my wall in my profile. Thank you and this is good news for believers. GLTY and Go RV.

I am interested. Can you give me their name, location and number. Please send it to me via PM, if you have it, if not, then post it on my wall in my profile. Thank you and this is good news for believers. GLTY and Go RV.

By the way, I just posted something similar in my profile for anyone that might be interested. I am a dinarian and believe firmly that it will RV. GLTA and Go RV.

There is a private auto shop in Eustis Fl. that takes Dinar as payment for maintainance and repairs on most models 95 and up. This service is for fellow Dinarians who need service work. They are a VERY good and honest state liscensed shop. I will give the info to those locally who need it if you message me. They would never get anything done if I give out their number on the forum.

For Dinarians who are tight on cash, they can still get things done to their vehicles. Hope this info is helpfull.

accepts dinar for 95 and up vehicles only

so if i have a 94 i need to pay in usd? wtf come on

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

accepts dinar for 95 and up vehicles only

so if i have a 94 i need to pay in usd? wtf come on

Right... It makes no sense...Again...This is an outright lie and somehow creative ( as was to be expected) BS.

Gotta love it here at Dinar Vets! You never know what it will bring to us next. :D

Agreed about loving DV ... But this stuff comes straight from OOM. It was simply reported here.

• Upvote 1

Right... It makes no sense...Again...This is an outright lie and somehow creative ( as was to be expected) BS.

Agreed about loving DV ... But this stuff comes straight from OOM. It was simply reported here.

+1 umbertino...And I think I heard where they are starting a new stimulus program in Washington, it's appropriately a GM offering and is called "NEW CARS FOR DINARS"

• Upvote 1

It's still money guys...i don't get how this is unusual, ok i get unusual, but i don't see why you think its a lie, hell, i'd take dinar as payment for somethings, why not?

Maybe you guys are assuming they are giving you $300 worth of work for 300 dinar? I'm sure its at the current exchange rate...or less, i.e. you get $854 worth of work for a million dinar

Edited by donnydoright
  • Upvote 1

DAMN!!! I AM A PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE PAINTER FOR 20PLUS YEARS... IF THAT'S THE CASE, SOMEONE GIVE ME THAT NUMBER AND ADDRESS TO THIS PLACE... LET'S SEE WHAT TYPE OF WORK THEY ARE REALLY DOIN!!! <_<

I know we're talking Dinars here but maybe it 'd be correct to say they're doing a real Dong work...It might be possible that's the next Currency they 'll start accepting...Creative Switching.

OLD NEWS

We are still waiting for the big day but with so much BS on these rumor pages it may be hard to see when it really happens

Yep... You gotta move silently and sharply like a real Navy Seal among all the huge BS Conglomerates in the Dinar Oceans, trying to avoid colliding with them.

Edited by umbertino