Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Word of Caution to my Fellow Dinarians...Christian or Not...

winterhawk

Well said my friend yes it is a blessing from God to anyone who is in the rightful mind and even this has a great importance in our lives it should not become an obsession. We must learn where and how to deal with whats coming and not let it take over whats most important. God comes first then all else will fall into place and i might add that those who has other beliefs besides in him who holds the keys to this world and everything in it will fall into dreadful thinking that will relieve them of their wealth pretty quickly.

• Upvote 2

Well it is time for me to post my first post, hello everyone !!!. That was the best advice i have read anywhere on this forum and absolutley the only one with any and all truth in it. I have so much to say but realize in my heart it will only be negative so I think I will pass and leave you with this, look it up and you will understand.

In His Name

Psalms 27:1

NUFF SAID

• Upvote 4

Well it is time for me to post my first post, hello everyone !!!. That was the best advice i have read anywhere on this forum and absolutley the only one with any and all truth in it. I have so much to say but realize in my heart it will only be negative so I think I will pass and leave you with this, look it up and you will understand.

In His Name

Psalms 27:1

NUFF SAID

Well said!

Last Sunday, my pastor finished up a series he’s been preaching on concerning idols. He started off with a quote from Timothy Keller, a Christian pastor, author and speaker.

An idol is whatever you look at and say, in your heart of hearts...

'If I had THAT—(fill in the blank)—then I feel my life has meaning...

then I know that I have value then I'll feel significant and secure.'

The Lord is showing me that over the years of following the progress of the Iraqi ReValuation process that I have started relying upon the RV to do what only God can do for me…so I have confessed to God and now to you that…

• I am guilty of believing that my life’s purpose is on hold until I am financially blessed by the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

• I have fallen into the false belief that my life will have more meaning once it RV's...

• I have fallen into the false belief that my life will have significantly more value once it RV's and I can reach out and help others in ministry and in need...

• I have fallen into the false belief that my life will have more significance and it will be somehow more secure once it RV's.

• I openly confess that this is idolatry—for this hope is in an event and not in the Lord, my God and the ONLY One that give me real meaning for my life and true value as a Child of God.

• I confess that my significance is solely dependent upon me becoming less and less significant and allowing Him to be more and more significant in all that I focus upon and all that I do.

• Only then will I know the Peace that surpasses all understanding and keeps me securely in His Hands.

I ask God to forgive me and to take this idol from my heart and ask Jesus to once again, take His Rightful place on the Throne of my heart. I need to remember that the RV is a financial blessing and a gift from God. I also need to make sure I am worshiping the Gift-Giver not the gift!

I share this with you because it is an easy trap to fall into and although you all have been more diligent than I have to guard your hearts, I offer you this reminder to worship God alone and fall into the trap of idolatry as I did. It okay to follow the journey we’re all a part of to the end as long as we keep our heads and heart firmly Christ-centered. We have no guarantee of the outcome or whether or not we’ll even be alive when it happens—accidents and disease to happen all the time—and I for one don’t what to look a back and see a life of worldly wishes and misplaced hopes. Thank you, Father for loving me and showing me where I have gone astray.

“To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul; in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse. Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.” Psalm 25 1-5

Winterhawk

Mark 8:38

John 3:16

This is a good message for Idol worshorpers. However If we so called Idol worshopers, were only concerned about conspicuous consomtion then were would desirve that sermon! However most people I know are more conserned about helping others and also being a blessing to our several churches sinagogue''s mosqes etc. etc................! however if you want to be an evangelish to the DinarVets then Preach on.........! B) B) B)

Last Sunday, my pastor finished up a series he’s been preaching on concerning idols. He started off with a quote from Timothy Keller, a Christian pastor, author and speaker.

The Lord is showing me that over the years of following the progress of the Iraqi ReValuation process that I have started relying upon the RV to do what only God can do for me…so I have confessed to God and now to you that…

• I am guilty of believing that my life’s purpose is on hold until I am financially blessed by the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

• I have fallen into the false belief that my life will have more meaning once it RV's...

• I have fallen into the false belief that my life will have significantly more value once it RV's and I can reach out and help others in ministry and in need...

• I have fallen into the false belief that my life will have more significance and it will be somehow more secure once it RV's.

• I openly confess that this is idolatry—for this hope is in an event and not in the Lord, my God and the ONLY One that give me real meaning for my life and true value as a Child of God.

• I confess that my significance is solely dependent upon me becoming less and less significant and allowing Him to be more and more significant in all that I focus upon and all that I do.

• Only then will I know the Peace that surpasses all understanding and keeps me securely in His Hands.

I ask God to forgive me and to take this idol from my heart and ask Jesus to once again, take His Rightful place on the Throne of my heart. I need to remember that the RV is a financial blessing and a gift from God. I also need to make sure I am worshiping the Gift-Giver not the gift!

I share this with you because it is an easy trap to fall into and although you all have been more diligent than I have to guard your hearts, I offer you this reminder to worship God alone and fall into the trap of idolatry as I did. It okay to follow the journey we’re all a part of to the end as long as we keep our heads and heart firmly Christ-centered. We have no guarantee of the outcome or whether or not we’ll even be alive when it happens—accidents and disease to happen all the time—and I for one don’t what to look a back and see a life of worldly wishes and misplaced hopes. Thank you, Father for loving me and showing me where I have gone astray.

“To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul; in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse. Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.” Psalm 25 1-5

Winterhawk

you are 100% correct about everything BUT the RV is not a blessing....blessings are free...this is an investment...you had to put something in it to potentially get anything out.....but as far as idolatry you are correct and spot on....

This is a good message for Idol worshorpers. However If we so called Idol worshopers, were only concerned about conspicuous consomtion then were would desirve that sermon! However most people I know are more conserned about helping others and also being a blessing to our several churches sinagogue''s mosqes etc. etc................! however if you want to be an evangelish to the DinarVets then Preach on.........! B) B) B)

I'm glad to see that you've been guarding your heart more carefully than I did. My apologies if you felt preached at, it was not my intention. I was a confessing my not being as careful as you, and wanting to warn others not to make my same foolish error. Like you and most of the people you seem to know, I too, look forward to blessing others, which is why I formed Kairos Strategies Group for the purpose of providing spiritual, financial and tangible support in the various Christian efforts being carried out by so many wonderful people. But, to be honest, if I am guilty of turning the RV into an idol, I can't really be sure I don't turn my "works" into one, as well. So, I want to get off on the Right foot with my eyes on Christ and my heart fully His or I run the risk of glorifying myself rather than God. Thanks for your comments.

you are 100% correct about everything BUT the RV is not a blessing....blessings are free...this is an investment...you had to put something in it to potentially get anything out.....but as far as idolatry you are correct and spot on....

Excellent observation. I feel blessed that I was given the opportunity to be a part of this process that allowed me to invest in it when so many we're not, will not or cannot.

• Upvote 1

You nailed it, Winterhawk. Just like our sins nailed Jesus to the cross, your words have nailed Christians' hearts with truth. Whether it's the IQD RV or numerous other distractions, we are all guilty of being distracted by the cares of this world. I thank you for putting things in perspective and for waking me up to be more dilligent about God's kingdom.

• Upvote 1

You nailed it, Winterhawk. Just like our sins nailed Jesus to the cross, your words have nailed Christians' hearts with truth. Whether it's the IQD RV or numerous other distractions, we are all guilty of being distracted by the cares of this world. I thank you for putting things in perspective and for waking me up to be more dilligent about God's kingdom.

I would be lying if I said I am not waiting on needles and pins for this investment to RV but in the meantime I have not lost sight of my purpose in life and that is to love one another as ourselves. I spend every day of my life trying to help others in need.Some less fortunate than myself, some not, but the bottom line is to keep this whole thing in perspective. Thank you for your post

WINTERHALK/ WENT TO MY GUN DEALER THIS AFTERNOON /TO BUY ANOTHER PUMP SHOTGUN / ALONG WITH A FOOT LOCKER OF ROUNDS/ ON MY WAY OUT HE ASKED ME IF I KNEW JESUS/ HE PRAYED WITH ME / I ASKED THE LORD INTO MY LIFE TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST WHAT TIMEING/ GOD BLESS ALL VETS/ DINAR VETS ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

WINTERHALK/ WENT TO MY GUN DEALER THIS AFTERNOON /TO BUY ANOTHER PUMP SHOTGUN / ALONG WITH A FOOT LOCKER OF ROUNDS/ ON MY WAY OUT HE ASKED ME IF I KNEW JESUS/ HE PRAYED WITH ME / I ASKED THE LORD INTO MY LIFE TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST WHAT TIMEING/ GOD BLESS ALL VETS/ DINAR VETS ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance. " Luke 15:7

Welcome to the true family, friend! Thanks for sharing that here... the angels are rejoicing at your decision!

Some advice: 1. Find a Bible (if you don't already have one) and start reading it. Pray to the Lord each time to speak to you and learn to read with "open ears." 2. Find a Bible believing church and start attending.

• Upvote 2

Winterhawk..good post

1929 Harley Davidson...congratulations, stay on course brother

dtard...what exactly did you find offensive in his post? You asked him to keep his morals to himself? moral definition: 1.of or concerned with the judgement of the goodness or badness of human action and character 2. designed to teach goodness or correctness of character and behavior......in my humble opinion, character shows the mettle of a man or woman...and the fact that Winterhawk and 1929 Harley Davidson are not ashamed to speak of God in a respectful, reverence manner tells me something...that they feel strongly about their spirituality and their relationship to the Creator...What is offensive about that? From the number positives he got...looks like everybody else thought he did good...majority rule in effect!!! :blink:

• Upvote 3

Winterhawk

Thank you!