Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

100% done 10/1

hitman

seen on OOM Jonnywg saying The RV is moving through the system!!: Dinar Recaps 10/1/11

October 1st, 2011 11:14 am · Posted in DOOZIES

5:37 AM [jonnywg] Erbil was announced…..rv announced in Iraq…….IMF given

the rate,,,,,,rate sent to USA and world banks…….I have people looking at

the actual screens as they try to process this next step…THIS IS FACT PERIOD

AND NO ONE will talk negative re this RV…..it is happening…. The RV is

moving through the system!!

Gee... I dunno, but it seems like I have seen a few post like this before... hmmmm??? huh.gif

If it has happened that's great... anytime for real... iz good, real good! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

seen on OOM Jonnywg saying The RV is moving through the system!!: Dinar Recaps 10/1/11

yep and I'm gonna get some tonight, Now where did I put my little blue pills?

yep and I'm gonna get some tonight, Now where did I put my little blue pills?

Oh wait there they are right next to my dinar that I also haven"t touched since I bought them, silly me!

Of course, I do not believe one iota of what this creep says, or convinces his sheeple of.

But I must admit, the movement, the quickness of it seemed to be almost what I think it could be like. I envision a tornado coming out of nowhere, swooping in on you, rattling you to your core, you shake your head, look around, and the tornado is off in the distance. But you can't get up because there is a load of money in your lap that just came special delivery.

Everything would fall into place like dominos being tripped. I guess I'm day dreaming on a Saturday morning, or am I practicing..... B)

I can share your dream until the load of money on your lap, or mine, and then this dream stops. I know it won't be that easy, and I'll have to drive an hour or two to cash in. I live in a small town with three small banks, but no large ones. So I guess I've just thought about this often enough that I just can't get to the "load of money in my lap with you. But the rest of it sounds delighful. The jolt that will run through our systems when we read it, re-read it, finally realize it's true, and then pee our undies is already electric. :blink::D:P

• Upvote 1

I can share your dream until the load of money on your lap, or mine, and then this dream stops. I know it won't be that easy, and I'll have to drive an hour or two to cash in. I live in a small town with three small banks, but no large ones. So I guess I've just thought about this often enough that I just can't get to the "load of money in my lap with you. But the rest of it sounds delighful. The jolt that will run through our systems when we read it, re-read it, finally realize it's true, and then pee our undies is already electric. :blink::D:P

hmmmmmmmm pee and electric............how safe is that?

• Upvote 1

oops there goes another rubber tree plant... B)

As usual, EVERY POSTING at OOM (okie's site) is GARBAGE!

BoA (which is a major world bank) knows NOTHING about this cockamamiy report. Neither does HSBC, London; nor Wells Fargo!

As USUAL, this is so-called "report" is 100% made-up GARBAGE!

B.S. HITMAN!!! ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH OKIE IS FULL OF CRAP INCLUDING OKIE!!! GO AWAY AND DON'T SPEW YOUR GARBAGE INTEL ANYMORE AND THAT GOES FOR OKIE AND HIS GANG OF LIARS!!!

*** IF YOU CAN'T READ RUMORS WITHOUT BLOWING A GASKET DON'T COME IN THIS SECTION. ***

To MARKINSA: jryoung is 100% CORRECT! Many of us are PAYING MEMBERS of Dinar Vets, and we DON'T NEED MODS telling us we need to PERMIT PROVEN GARBAGE LIES, which are proven over-and-over, and time and again NOT to be RUMORS, but to be MADE-UP and totally FABRICATED lies!

INTENTIONAL LIES are NOT rumors!!!

We don't need or WANT any more known and proven LIES to be allowed on this site ANY LONGER!

Just LOOK at the collection of REPEATED and REPEATED, and Proven and PROVEN LIES allowed to be retranscribed from the Liar's sites over to THIS one!

jryoung has EVERY RIGHT to complain that they are allowed!!!

• Upvote 1

B.S. HITMAN!!! ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH OKIE IS FULL OF CRAP INCLUDING OKIE!!! GO AWAY AND DON'T SPEW YOUR GARBAGE INTEL ANYMORE AND THAT GOES FOR OKIE AND HIS GANG OF LIARS!!!

*** IF YOU CAN'T READ RUMORS WITHOUT BLOWING A GASKET DON'T COME IN THIS SECTION. ***

Way to get a good start !

To MARKINSA: jryoung is 100% CORRECT! Many of us are PAYING MEMBERS of Dinar Vets, and we DON'T NEED MODS telling us we need to PERMIT PROVEN GARBAGE LIES, which are proven over-and-over, and time and again NOT to be RUMORS, but to be MADE-UP and totally FABRICATED lies!

INTENTIONAL LIES are NOT rumors!!!

We don't need or WANT any more known and proven LIES to be allowed on this site ANY LONGER!

Just LOOK at the collection of REPEATED and REPEATED, and Proven and PROVEN LIES allowed to be retranscribed from the Liar's sites over to THIS one!

jryoung has EVERY RIGHT to complain that they are allowed!!!

While you may be a paying member of DinarVets, you also AGREED to abide by DinarVET Forum Rules. If you have complaints about how this website is run, please by all means use the "support" link down at the bottom of this page and direct your complaints there. If you wish to continue to "freely" post on DinarVets please follow Moderator Instuctions, and don't interfere.

Some of you may not know this, but rules and regulations are for the guidance of a commander. If all of the conditions are optimal they detail the way we run our business.

Conditions are rarely optimal. There is no way possible to make a set of rules that cover every situation, therefore the leaders use their own judgment in the enforcement of the rules.

The moderators on this site are trying to steer the group on the way to the RV, or RI, of the Iraqi dinar, they want to do this with a minimum of conflict between the members.

As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly.

If a moderator asks you to cease a line of discussion, and you choose to defy them, you become a part of the problem.

If you have a problem with a moderator’s decisions, don’t bring it up in the chat or open forum. This is Adam Montana’s web site, if you don’t like the way the moderators run it feel free to PM him with your complaints.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1ZgyAQBu4

Yeah! Tickle, tickle, tickle!

That makes at least two of us.

Sometimes, though, I find myself wondering about how they seem to be having so much more fun in life than me and I can't help but wonder whether or not I could maybe join them by getting a frontal lobotomy. Or maybe I'd just do okay with a bottle in front of me.

Don't underestimate yourself. I bet you'd do just fine without any outside help. lol