Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please help save the life of Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani

USNA67

Please e mail the White House and ask the President to intervene in the execution of Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, who has been sentenced to death for conversion to Christianity and is scheduled to die on Friday.

Holy Father, I lift up my brother Nadarkhani, and ask that you spare his life. If this is not your will, I pray that his death will serve as witness for others of his Faith in your Son, Jesus. To you be all the glory. This I pray in Jesus' Name Amen.

-

• Upvote 3

Holy Father, I lift up my brother Nadarkhani, and ask that you spare his life. If this is not your will, I pray that his death will serve as witness for others of his Faith in your Son, Jesus. To you be all the glory. This I pray in Jesus' Name Amen.

-

Thank you dear Lord, for thy will be done.

Amen.

Best Regards

• Upvote 2

-

Amen!

• Upvote 1

Lord this is where "west" meets east. Jesus you told us, they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. We thank you for the knowledge to know that your word in living. We ask that you consider the fruits of the Pastors who will keep it live, that their time is valuable to the truth. Loer we pray that the truth be known to the persecutors that they may have life and know your love.

Amen

• Upvote 2

Lord this is where "west" meets east. Jesus you told us, they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. We thank you for the knowledge to know that your word in living. We ask that you consider the fruits of the Pastors who will keep it live, that their time is valuable to the truth. Loer we pray that the truth be known to the persecutors that they may have life and know your love.

Amen

correction: Loer we pray that the truth be known to the persecutors that they may have life and know your love.

May God bless his soul. The following are translations, in different languages by Google Translate, starting from Spanish. For you, the reader, you know which language is the base and I pray that you too can pray for his soul.

John 3:16

Porque de tal manera Dios amo al mundo que ha dado su hijo unigenito, para que todo aquel que en el crea, no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna.

هكذا أحب الله العالم بأن أعطى ابنه الوحيد ، أن كل من يؤمن به لا ينبغي أن يهلك بل تكون له الحياة الأبدية.

For God so loved the world that has given his only Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Ибо так возлюбил Бог мир, что дал Сына Своего Единородного, дабы всякий верующий в Него, не погиб, но имел жизнь вечную.

Para sa Diyos kaya minamahal sa mundo na ay nagbigay sa kanyang lamang Anak, na sino man believeth sa kanya ay hindi dapat mapahamak kundi magkaroon ng buhay na walang hanggan.

برای خدا تا دوست جهان است که با توجه به تنها پسرش که به او ایمان آورد هلاک نگردد بلکه حیات ابدی است.

神愛的是給了他唯一的兒子,叫一切信他,不至滅亡,反得永生的世界。

כי ככה אהב האלוהים את העולם עד אשר נתן בנו יחידו, כי כל המאמין בו לא צריך יחיה חיי נצח.

Car Dieu a tant aimé le monde qu'il a donné son Fils unique, afin que quiconque croit en lui ne périsse pas mais ait la vie éternelle.

神は、彼に誰でも信じが滅びることなく、永遠の命を持つ必要がない彼の唯一の息子を、与えて、世を愛された。

Want so lief het God die wêreld wat sy enigste Seun gegee het, sodat elkeen wat in Hom glo nie verlore mag gaan, maar die ewige lewe.

하나님 때문에 그를 누구든지 믿는가 멸망 않고 영생을 얻게해야 하나 뿐인 아들을 주신이 세상을 이처럼 사랑.

Denn also hat Gott die Welt geliebt, dass er seinen einzigen Sohn, damit jeder, der an ihn glaubt, nicht zugrunde geht, sondern ewiges Leben gegeben hat.

Για το Θεό αγάπησε έτσι τον κόσμο που έχει δώσει μόνο ο Υιός του, ότι όποιος πιστεύει σ 'αυτόν δεν πρέπει να χαθεί αλλά να έχει αιώνια ζωή.

Dio infatti ha tanto amato il mondo che ha dato il suo Figlio unigenito, perché chiunque crede in lui non muoia, ma abbia la vita eterna.

Sic enim Deus dilexit mundum, ut Filium suum Unigenitum dederit, ut omnis qui credit in eum non pereat sed habeat vitam aeternam.

เพราะว่าพระเจ้าทรงรักโลกที่มีการให้พระบุตรองค์เดียวของเขาที่ผู้ใดศรัทธาในตัวเขาจะไม่พินาศ แต่มีชีวิตนิรันดร์

Бо так полюбив Бог світ, що дав Сина Свого Однородженого, щоб кожен, хто вірує в Нього, не згинув, але мав життя вічне.

Çünkü Tanrı bu yüzden ona kim iman yok ama hepsi sonsuz yaşama olmamalıdır onun tek oğlu, verdiği dünya ekledi.

Vì Đức Chúa Trời yêu thương thế mà đã cho Con một của Ngài, hầu cho hễ ai tin Con ấy không bị hư mất mà được sự sống đời đời.

भगवान के लिए इतना दुनिया है कि अपने ही बेटे, कि उस में जो भी believeth नाश नहीं बल्कि अनन्त जीवन है चाहिए दिया है प्यार करती थी.

Neboť Bůh tak miloval svět, že dal svého jediného Syna, aby žádný, kdo věří v něho, nezahynul, ale měl život věčný.

Համար Աստված այնպես սիրեց աշխարհը, որ տվել է իր միակ Որդուն, որ ով որ նրան հավատացողը չպետք է մեռնել, բայց ունենալ հավերժական կյանք:

Want alzo lief heeft God de wereld heeft gegeven zijn enige Zoon gegeven heeft, opdat een ieder die in Hem gelooft, niet verloren ga, maar eeuwig leven heeft.

Çünki Allah belə ona kim iman həlak olmasın, əbədi həyat yoxdur ki, onun yalnız son verdiyi dünya sevdi.

Porque Deus amou o mundo que deu seu Filho unigênito, para que todo aquele que nele crê não pereça, mas tenha a vida eterna.

Am felly y carodd Duw y byd sydd wedi rhoi ei unig Fab, na ddylai pwy bynnag a credu ynddo ef i ddistryw ond cael bywyd tragwyddol.

God bless our souls and our devotion. Amen.

Edited by tamiflyer
  • Upvote 2

I will e-mail and pray, but Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani's fate may well be sealed. Rest assured he will be blessed abundantly by our Lord. As a Christian, if all else fails, I pray God be merciful and let him not suffer. Amen

The Bible places a premium on faithful believers who pay the ultimate price for their witness. Stephen ( the first know documented Christian martyr) was granted a glorious vision of heaven before he died, and in this vision, he saw Jesus standing at the right hand of the Father (Acts 7:56) as though waiting for Stephen in an attitude of honor for Stephen’s faithful service. As further evidence that martyrs are considered precious in God’s sight, the Apostle John saw in his vision of the millennium those martyred for their faith reigning with Christ for a thousand years (Revelation 20:4). The Apostle Peter, who wrote the most about martyrdom and suffering for one’s faith, said, “If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you... However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name” (1 Peter 4:14, 16). There is also the word of our Lord who pronounced a blessing upon those who are persecuted for His name: “"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me” (Matthew 5:11).