Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okies Ghost Dodges A Comet

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Grocery Store In Elk City, OK. Okie Is Restocking The Comet Cleanser On Aisle 9.

host post on OOM Tue afternoon expaining yesterdays post 09/27/2011 TO THOSE WHO RAN DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE LAST NIGHT AFTER MY POST. I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE IMPLICATIONS PUT FORTH BY GOVERMENTS AND SCIENTISTS REGARDING THE NEARNESS OF THE COMET ELENIN WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO CREATE HAVOC WITH ALL ELECTRICAL GRIDS, SATELLITE SERVICE, GPS, TELEPHONES AND ANY OTHER ELECTRICAL DEVISES BY THE INFLUENCE OF MAGNETISM OF THE COMET AND THE REMOTE POSSIBILITY OF PART OF THE COMET HITTING THE EARTH.

THE NASA SCIENTISTS JUST THIS AFTERNOON ANNOUNCED THAT THE COMET HAD BROKEN INTO SEVERAL PIECES WHEN THE GRAVITY OF THE MOON AFFECTED ITS TRAJECTORY. AND FURTHERMORE ARE NOT EXPECTING ANY PORTION OF THE COMET TO HIT THE EARTH. THIS IS THE REASON THAT WORLD GOVERMENTS SENT UNDERGROUND THEIR MOST IMPORTANT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ON THE BASIS OF THE POSSIBILITY OF AN IMPACT.

I HOPE YOU CAN RELAX NOW AS I NEVER INTENDED FOR ANYONE TO BE SO CONCERNED---ALL OF WHAT WAS JUST STATED IS PROVABLE BY WATCHING YOUR NEWS--THIS WAS NOT MY PERSONAL INTERPRETATION OF THE END OF TIME OR WAS NEVER MEANT IN THAT CONTEXT--PLEASE START READING WITH UNDERSTANDING AND COMPREHENSION INSTEAD OF PICKING OUT ONLY PORTIONS OF MY POST AND MAKING A DOCTRINE OUT OF IT.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting From A Grocery Store In Elk City, OK. Okie Is Restocking The Comet Cleanser On Aisle 9.

host post on OOM Tue afternoon expaining yesterdays post 09/27/2011 TO THOSE WHO RAN DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE LAST NIGHT AFTER MY POST BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..................

sorry thug.....no excuse for crazy talk okie.... <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

host post on OOM Tue afternoon expaining yesterdays post 09/27/2011 TO THOSE WHO RAN DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE LAST NIGHT AFTER MY POST BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..................

Read more:

<_<

I don't care who you are but that's funny!!!

Edited by billiebobt
  • Upvote 2