Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October 9 RV. Why?

The exchange rate for the new iraqi dinar was announced (Oct 9, 2003), and they started to exchange at Oct 15, 2003 till Jan 2004. THE 8th BIRTHDAY of IQD.

The exchange rate for the new iraqi dinar was announced (Oct 9, 2003), and they started to exchange at Oct 15, 2003 till Jan 2004. THE 8th BIRTHDAY of IQD.

• Upvote 3

Iraq disarmament crisis

To avoid initiating a crisis under the War Powers Resolution, the Bush administration sought explicit approval from the Congress to exercise force in Iraq. On October 9, 2002, the Congress passed a joint resolution which explicitly authorized the President to use the Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate.

My link

• Upvote 1

I can feel nightmares coming tonight...Tamiflyer, may the fleas of a hundred camels infest your bed for causing me to have severe brain strain...(just kidding of course, cause camels don't have fleas...they have crabs :blink: ) my brain feels like it had a blowout after trying to make something sensible out of that date...to no avail... :(

• Upvote 1

I can feel nightmares coming tonight...Tamiflyer, may the fleas of a hundred camels infest your bed for causing me to have severe brain strain...(just kidding of course, cause camels don't have fleas...they have crabs blink.gif ) my brain feels like it had a blowout after trying to make something sensible out of that date...to no avail... sad.gif

Johnny Carson said it best dude, and it was armpits! :) Lol. GLTY and Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Your a smart man bet me

Edited by randalln

Jan 15th? May 24th? Apr 19/20th? More info needed? GLTY and all. Go RV.

Did you know that was a thursday and then the following thursday it was implemented

All theses dates have to do with taxes

Yes taxes. Jan 15th- end of exchange or old IQD to new one.

May 24th- Former President Bush declares victory on "Iraqi Freedom."

April 19/20th- Friendly forces cross the border of Iraq during operation "Enduring Freedom," making it "Iraqi Freedom."

Definitelly taxes, US taxes. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Yes taxes. Jan 15th- end of exchange or old IQD to new one.

May 24th- Former President Bush declares victory on "Iraqi Freedom."

April 19/20th- Friendly forces cross the border of Iraq during operation "Enduring Freedom," making it "Iraqi Freedom."

Definitelly taxes, US taxes. GLTY and all. Go RV.

What do i win

O and as you can tell not to many people here pay tax hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahalaugh.gif

• Upvote 1