Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roger Issues A Clarification On Rumors

CNN. Broadcasting From The Rumor Section. We're Here To Deny That.

Thug Note: At one time in the past the dd Site used to allow comments. Roger - The dd Site Owner has made 3 or 4 changes to His Rumor Section in the last 6 Months. He has also Issued a few Clarifications.

All,

I hope this post finds you all well this morning. I felt I needed to put something up this morning that gives my thoughts to all of you about all the crap posts that seem to be never ending from certain known “gurus” and hype mongers, and to discuss my feelings, ONCE AGAIN, about all the posts that end up in the “Rumors“ and “Doozies“ sections of my site.

Here is how I feel about the posters and their information placed in these sections:

• I feel some are honest but mislead. Others, and you all know who I’m talking about, I believe are flat out misleading their followers on their private sites. This is WHY I post their information in those sections, to help all of you relax and gain a perspective on what is being shared… unchecked, on their sites.
  • I do not believe ANYTHING that I post within the “Rumors“ and the “Doozies“ sections of my site.
  • I post their information to ensure we have ALL INFO about the Dinar, not to give them a larger platform to spew their nonsense.
  • If you see information within those sections, please understand that I personally am DISCREDITING THE INFO. You can choose to believe them or me, either way you have a different opinion to consider and to check your excitement against.
  • I do not respect those who CONTINUALLY post information that declares “ALL IS DONE”… “THE PLANE HAS LANDED”… or otherwise. They are blatantly misleading people who are hopeful, downtrodden, and desperate in their hope a windfall will come their way.

I think you got the message…

• Please be aware of my confidence in diversifying my holdings to ensure I am covered in the event of any major changes in the way things are financially done in the world.
  • Please know I am doing my best to hold to the truth as I know it, while keeping everyone apprised of those things they should be aware of, including false information to help each person check themselves and their excitement levels against. Please know I only want the best for every follower.
  • Please do NOT exchange outside of your normal currency more than you can afford despite your excitement levels based on some unfounded “guru’s” emphatic post or chat.
  • Please know I respect each and every follower’s personal decision whether to believe in this speculative opportunity or not. It’s a personal decision for everyone
  • Please know I am as hopeful as the next guy about this speculative venture called exchanging for the Iraqi Dinar.
  • Please know if I hear something I am hopeful about I will post it to help everyone be aware, NOT to hype or get everyone excited about. I’ve heard nothing recently despite others’ adamant claims.

Go Keepin’ It Real… Go Truth… Go Dinar!

• Upvote 2

HA! HA! Good catch! He certainly is stating a 'disclaimer' for sure! Probably trying to salvage some credibility!

Here at DV, most rumor readers need to understand state the 'guru' posts are for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! I think many 'newbies' here have yet to realize that!

'Guru' posts = a JOKE!

'Nothin' personal, it's just BUSINESS' is their mantra! To them at least! biggrin.gif

Why is this a bad thing? I've spoken to Roger about this in person, and his stance is exactly what he said in that post. He allows those rumors on his site for the same reason Adam does though: it's good for a laugh (and business). He's changed his stance a few times about the prominence he gives to those posts, but he's never taken them seriously. He, like many of us, has misplaced his trust in certain gurus in times past (before they proved themselves untrustworthy), but has since stepped back from that position. What's wrong with that?

• Upvote 3

Why is this a bad thing? I've spoken to Roger about this in person, and his stance is exactly what he said in that post. He allows those rumors on his site for the same reason Adam does though: it's good for a laugh (and business). He's changed his stance a few times about the prominence he gives to those posts, but he's never taken them seriously. He, like many of us, has misplaced his trust in certain gurus in times past (before they proved themselves untrustworthy), but has since stepped back from that position. What's wrong with that?

A legal disclaimer is VERY good! Nothing at all the matter with that! Smart man! Yet, as you point out, the 'offshoot' is that it can also be good for his BUSINESS. 'Not that there is anything wrong with THAT!'

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

A legal disclaimer is VERY good! Nothing at all the matter with that! Smart man! Yet, as you point out, the 'offshoot' is that it can also be good for his BUSINESS. 'Not that there is anything wrong with THAT!'

biggrin.gif

Nothing wrong indeed. It pisses me off that people get up in arms about someone making a dollar providing a service. Pageviews = revenue, plain and simple. People can choose whether or not to read an article, and those who are looking for the latest gossip from the guru's are going to find it regardless. I don't fault Adam or Roger for their decision to allow these posts on their site.

• Upvote 2

Nothing wrong indeed. It pisses me off that people get up in arms about someone making a dollar providing a service. Pageviews = revenue, plain and simple. People can choose whether or not to read an article, and those who are looking for the latest gossip from the guru's are going to find it regardless. I don't fault Adam or Roger for their decision to allow these posts on their site.

I don't pump....but I'll let whomever wants to pump do their thing. And if it benefits me along the way....WELL, it's just pure coincidence. No harm, no foul. Love your reasoning B)

• Upvote 1

Finally someone who shares the same view as me in reguard to those who continue to tell lies most every week.

Plus I'm not here for a popularity contest. I speak my mind and from my heart. All the negative reputation points dont mean chit to me.

You will never hear what you want to hear from me. As I dont beleive this will make ANYONE rich. Least not those who are holding dinar.

making a dollar promoting a service..... ummmmm.... he is a dinar dealer...... so manipulation of people by way of running a site that you claim you make not a dime from..... ummmmmmm WHAT"S UP DOC"

Doesn't make a dime from? What? Don't think anyone's ever said that. He has ads on his site. So does Adam. Ads = making a dime.