Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UST RUMOR........

makeitrain

Payment guareeteeswift codes are also MT 760, but why would UST issue a swift towards something they may not even recieve, as many people will cash in thru banks, and dealers, so this really makes no sense at all, of course I could be wrong but it just doesnt make sense to me.

Could have something to do with the 197,000,000 USD sold off today, no?

now that's funny :D

if you're correct???? either you know you are or you are guessing....which is it? :P

I'm definitely correct!!! Was only joking with that statement. Not many people would know of these transactions unless they have moved large amounts of money overseas.

Could have something to do with the 197,000,000 USD sold off today, no?

It would be used when our UST is dealing with some type of financial instrument with Iraq. It's used when moving large sums of money between countries.

Hate to speculate over this rumor of an MT 527 supplied.

• Upvote 1

pure bull isht.....swift codes are 8-11 characters

http://www.theswiftcodes.com/

+1 if you hate lies!!!!

AD, I agree with you about lies but there's something interesting I noticed about that site, the links in the paragraphs of explanation don't work so I did a little of my own digging and found this:

http://www.fraudaid.com/how-to-deal-with-having-been-conned/Wire_Transfers/SWIFT.htm

What is a S.W.I.F.T?

S.W.I.F.T. (or SWIFT) stands for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. It is a non-profit organization comprised of member financial institutions. It was established in 1973 by European bankers who needed a more efficient and secure system for inter bank communications and transfer of funds and securities. Until then, all inter bank communications were by telephone, telex, courier, or mail.

Whereas a Fedwire contains no instructions past the basic funds transfer itself, SWIFT is a messaging service. Each type of message is a condition of wire transfer. One cannot refer to a SWIFT message as a "Conditional SWIFT" per se, since all SWIFT's carry conditions.

Swift Messages

SWIFT messages are preset and referred to by category numbers called MT numbers. For instance, MT800's only deal with Traveler's Checks, MT300's only deal with Foreign Currency Exchanges.

Each type of message or condition in each category is preset as well. For instance, there are 89 different messages available under the category MT500. This does not include the occasional sub code.

Certain phrases are allowable; however, but these must be short and to the point, not exceeding a certain number of letters, and the phrases must be acceptable under SWIFT standards.

Each MT category has its own manual of standards. Depending on the size of the financial institution, each department may only be familiar with the MT manual that pertains to wire transfers made by that department.

What this means is that one cannot write SWIFT instructions that do not work with the preset messages and expect the sending bank to accept them, or the receiving bank to respond.

For instance, HIGH-YIELD INVESTMENT PROGRAM fraud often involves wiring funds to a foreign bank in exchange for a PRIME BANK GUARANTEE. Sorry folks, that doesn't work. One can wire funds in exchange for a specific financial instrument, provided the funds are consistent with the cost of the instrument, and provided all the correct arrangements have been made for the issuance of that instrument according to INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE rules.

What does a SWIFT look like?

A SWIFT consists of a one-page document containing the name and code of the originating bank, the date and time, the address and code of the receiving bank, the name and internal code of the officer initiating the transmission, the names and numbers of the accounts involved in the transfer, a description of the asset being transferred, the MT category of the transmission, and acceptable, standardized phrases as described above.

And this next link describes what MT 527 means and how it is used:

http://www.10588.com/pub_web/swift/books/us5mb/doc/alaf025.htm

There is such a code, but don't ask me what it means.

MT 527 Addition of one code to qualifier COLA in field 22F of sequences A General Information (MT 527, 558) and C Summary by Exposure Type (MT 569).

The exposure type indicator specifies the underlying business area/type of trade causing the exposure. The existing list of codes does not contain a code which identifies exposures created by the specific collateral management activity with central banks

this is very true

MT527 Scope

This message is sent by a trading party to its triparty agent to instruct the agent to perform a specific action on a collateral management transaction.

This message is also used to request the cancellation of a previously sent Triparty Collateral Instruction.

The message may also be used to:

re-send a message previously sent (Subfunction of the message is DUPL)

provide a third party with a copy of the message for information (Subfunction of the message is COPY)

re-send to a third party a copy of the message for information (Subfunction of the message is CODU)

/google is my buddy, he tells me things.

MT527 Scope

This message is sent by a trading party to its triparty agent to instruct the agent to perform a specific action on a collateral management transaction.

This message is also used to request the cancellation of a previously sent Triparty Collateral Instruction.

The message may also be used to:

re-send a message previously sent (Subfunction of the message is DUPL)

provide a third party with a copy of the message for information (Subfunction of the message is COPY)

re-send to a third party a copy of the message for information (Subfunction of the message is CODU)

/google is my buddy, he tells me things.

Already posted on first page... #17

Edited by mojack

The code is for bagdad soft drinks

spacer.gifCola ( INSD )spacer.gifinertitle-rowleft.gif

spacer.gifspacer.gif

choose Performance Chart Basic Info Announcemnets News Financials Key Ratios

• Performance
  • Chart
  • Announcements
  • News
  • Financials
  • Key Ratios

North Soft Drinks

Main Activity

Producing Soft Drinks

ISIN Code :

IQ000A0Q21C1

Auditors:

Contact info:

Address:

Mousel-3rd Bridge/Baghdad office in Al-Watheq Sequare

Phone

+964-7173240

Mobile:

Email

-

Equity Profile:

Establishing Date:

07/02/1989

Initial Capital:

1,350,000,000 IQD

Listing Date:

04/09/2004

Issued Capital:

25,000,000,000 IQD

Par Value :

1 IQD

Oustanding Shares :

Board Members:

I'm thinking they needed a cover company to get this done that would make money on the ISX in order to fund an RV, without raising suspicion to the outside world at the time this project was setup for those who were supposed to not let the cat out of the bag now that it has they had to fund it much more, JMHO, but it does make sense do you remember the talk of GWB and Cheney investing in this COLA Company back in 2003 I recall that among the oil companies they invested in over there.

Right! And the may have letters as well. But only three simple #'s for such a

major institution . I don't think so. Wap wap waaa...

MT 527 is a process.... not a code!!!!!! NOT an actual code. But this could be for a transfer of funds for many things, mostly financial instruments.

Vic1 stated that UST received the

swift code mt 527 from cbi.

Read more:

Edited by mojack