Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conneticut BBB Warns about Iraq Dinar Investement???

:blink: What is going on??

I don't understand. Very discouraging. Can Adam give us any imput on this?

Please open and view link...I'm doing this from my blackberry, so I couldn't provide the whole article. Sorry.

http://www.conntact.com/component/resource/article/newslinks/255-finance-and-economy/75173-connecticut-better-business-bureau-cautions-consumers-about-iraqi-dinar-investment-scams.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

:blink: What is going on??

I don't understand. Very discouraging. Can Adam give us any imput on this?

Please open and view link...I'm doing this from my blackberry, so I couldn't provide the whole article. Sorry.

http://www.conntact.com/component/resource/article/newslinks/255-finance-and-economy/75173-connecticut-better-business-bureau-cautions-consumers-about-iraqi-dinar-investment-scams.html

You need Adam to tell you the article explains how bogus dinar dealers are screwing people?

Put the razor blades down, Matilda, and back away.

Why are you discouraged over something you do not understand and you cannot fully read??????????

Wait, you were sensible enough to buy dinar all by yourself, and now you want Adam to give you input on a lame notice that we have seen several times before from different states?

I didn't know Adam was your dad.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 21

Why are you discouraged over something you do not understand and you cannot fully read??????????

Wait, you were sensible enough to buy dinar all by yourself, and now you want Adam to give you input on a lame notice that we have seen several times before from different states?

Wow really?? There is no need to respond this way. Sheesh :blink:

• Upvote 5

OMG ... really ... do we have to have this piece of old news thrown up by every other newby who finds it? Try reading some of the old posts, find out what we have been discussing ad nauseum ... And why on earth would you ask Adam to explain any of this? You have taken responsibility by buying dinar, now take responsibility for doing some of your own research.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I am getting so tired of reading that headline, as if it were something new and awful. Old, old, old news!

smee2

p.s. yes, I was a newby once and may have asked a dumb question or two but I did hours of reading before starting to ask questions in the hope that I wasn't asking dumb questions. Take note, please.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

OMG ... really ... do we have to have this piece of old news thrown up by every other newby who finds it? Try reading some of the old posts, find out what we have been discussing ad nauseum ... And why on earth would you ask Adam to explain any of this? You have taken responsibility by buying dinar, now take responsibility for doing some of your own research.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I am getting so tired of reading that headline, as if it were something new and awful. Old, old, old news!

smee2

p.s. yes, I was a newby once and may have asked a dumb question or two but I did hours of reading before starting to ask questions in the hope that I wasn't asking dumb questions. Take note, please.

He's been a member 1 day longer than you. Maybe you should read a little more. So Says................DayTrader

• Upvote 4

Is your rhetoric really necessary? You are full of negativity, you bring nothing to this site.

• Upvote 4

For those of you that have to be mean with your words on here,

I bet you dont ever speak up in someones face like that...i guarntee that....some of you are lucky you sit behind that monitor...because you really need a rude awakening(punch in the face)....try to be nice, Matilda was wanting to know what it was about....quit being a bunch of smarta$$ users on here and be respectfull....

Formerly, Zrexxer

Edited by Dinarabot
  • Upvote 4

Matilda. I am sorry for some of the rude responses. The longer this drags on the more insecure some are become with this investiment. With all the R/D articles coming out of the CBI its no wonder. Just keep your head up and keep doing your own research. Just remember most people on this site are not experts in this investiment so your research can be just as good as anyone elses. Keep sharing what you find so we can all stay informed.

Oh and thanks for stealing my thunder Daytrader, you said exactly what I was thinking.

• Upvote 2

My mom always use to tell me, If you don't have anything nice to say...Don't say anything

at all... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

The way I see it, since it's Adam's website, would it not be fair to give these folks an opinion about those situations, or does it require some kind of VIP package?

• Upvote 1

I think the article is referring to more than just corrupt dealers. I don't think there are many if any dealer out there that fully discloses the risks of this investment. They all seem to tell of the possibility of great wealth, but not the risk of losing everything.

Losing everything? Unless someone mortgaged their home/overspent to invest and to buy all the dinars they could, you won't lose everything. If you are speaking about completely losing your initial investment, the only way that would happen is if Iraq descended into all out civil war, and that's just not gonna happen. Look at the amount of investment money flowing into Iraq monthly..it's in the BILLIONS...Even if the dinar never RV's (which it will, just read the Future Project for Iraq-written by the US State Dept., especially the monetary and currency section, this is a plan that was conceived 10 years ago) you would still be able to exchange your dinars back to USD, as many of the fainthearted/in need folks have already done. Hope this helps...

Edited by thegente

+1 to smee2 and matilda's 2nd post, not the first.

waltzing matilda, waltzing matilda

You'll come a-waltzing matilda with me

Nice, way to rock out the Tom Waits. That guy just gets in your blood and changes you forever.

I usually get mine thru eBay...never had a problem with fakes. Some are overpriced, but they are still less than Tampa Dinar. But you're guaranteed to get what you pay for at TD also, so it's a trade-off.

The piano has been drinking, not me. :)

IIRC, it was Wisconsin that had made the warning before.

This one is dated today.

There is nothing wrong with the currency.

It's the hype and marketing tactics that they are warning against.

I have not read this one before, but did read the old Wisconsin one. Most of the article is not bad advice, a couple points are a little jaded, but there is nothing in this of which to be afraid.

I think we can all learn to have more grace with each other. Sometimes I fail in this area. If you are a Christian you will find Col 4:6 helpful. I am making myself memorize it because I need to!!!!

Col 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

NIV