Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important! Please Read

I just got wind of this, apologies if someone beat me to it.........PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND LISTEN....

IRAQ MAY HAVE SCREWED US......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN TO THIS AT 27 MINUTES MARK TO ABOUT 40 MINUTE MARK

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-679157-17-65-6712-17-65-6712268-17-65-67-17-65-6741-17-65-67-17-65-6796-17-65-67;0MjgzMDI1Nzk=1

THANKS!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I agree and hope this is BS. Thing that scares me is that they may have copied the model France used in order to get some short-term fixes in place. In the end, Iraq doesn't care about anybody but themselves, and I think that excludes the general public masses. How can they be trusted?

• Upvote 3

BS BS BS

If they did this they open their self up to HUGE law suits

and when the word got out the world would have a uprising that the banks get different treatment than the customers

Who do you think controls the courts? The elite bankers, and corrupt politicians. Any suits would be trown out, just like the suits against Obama were squashed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the second time I've seen this posted by a "Newbie". Do they honestly think we're that dumb?

Thanks for keeping it real Randalin!

Keep em' straight.

I want it to be BS myself, but I believe that is what they have done, and are doing right now. The old saying goes, the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. I want it to be BS because I invested 5000 dollars in these dinars. I took some savings I had, and invested it in this because I believed it would make me a lot of money, but since that rich man told me that about his rich uncle recently raking in a few million bucks off some business he did in iraq by cashing in dinars, and then this recording this woman stating the very same thing makes me now have my doubts. I do not trust bankers, poiticians, governments, corporate big wheels because they are all corrupt. I plan on keeping my dinars until it's all over, but I still have this fear they did this, and keeping it under raps from the little people as they like to call us.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I'm not a newbie......had a long career at Jokie Oil Man's site before getting banned. Why? For posting intelligent, pointed questions that neither could not be answered, verified or even addressed. I dared to question the almighty Okie and his esteemed staff. Several posts I made that were dismissed have come full circle to bite them in the rear. I'm also a Ph.D,, so I am not in the habit of asking pointless or obvious questions. Having said that, I am also not an economist or finacial guru, so I do ask questions or popints of clarification.

Thanks.

• Upvote 5

I just got wind of this, apologies if someone beat me to it.........PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND LISTEN....

IRAQ MAY HAVE SCREWED US......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN TO THIS AT 27 MINUTES MARK TO ABOUT 40 MINUTE MARK

https://app.freeconf...;0MjgzMDI1Nzk=1

THANKS!

Think of it this way, if you took the time to listened to this, Iraq's game of musical chairs doesn't remove one, but adds one with each round. In others words, they are literally creating wealth through the sale of their natural resource, oil. You have nothing, you dig a hole and find a diamond, now you have something. These people seem to overlook this simple, tiny, insignificant fact.

Edited by mcuman

Don't get me wrong....I don't think this is probable, but it is possible given the deep corruption and desparation of the region. I know they don't think the US or countries are dumb, but rather, what can they get away with by playing polical games and presenting information under false pretenses to serve their own needs........just like kids...... how much can they get away with????

This is presently rumor, not fact. It has not materialized. If you lend fear to this, you may lend energy to help create this. Please see this investment as with bright light shining around it. This may sound like hocus pocus-mumbo jumbo...but I believe if we all look to when we felt good inside about something happening, and kept that level of positive energy "up", that something usually came true and was something good, don't you find? I emplore everyone to keep "up" about this investment and see it as a blessing that has already happened and is simply awaiting to enter our bank accounts.

• Upvote 13

This is presently rumor, not fact. It has not materialized. If you lend fear to this, you may lend energy to help create this. Please see this investment as with bright light shining around it. This may sound like hocus pocus-mumbo jumbo...but I believe if we all look to when we felt good inside about something happening, and kept that level of positive energy "up", that something usually came true and was something good, don't you find? I emplore everyone to keep "up" about this investment and see it as a blessing that has already happened and is simply awaiting to enter our bank accounts.

Buddy you are correct B)

I hear you HHammer, and I would also stick with news directly from the UN, Whitehouse, IMF, World Bank, CBI, etc. Yes, the news from these sources may also be questionable, but at least it is closer to some kind of source, as compared to the many iraqi online news publications. Also we don't know who owns these various news sources that are so often posted on this site. Keep the faith.

• Upvote 1

not to mention also that this confrence call by revalue.us was put on earlier in the week before Talibani spoke at the UN and before shab went to the imf

don't get duped guys, we seem to be closer than ever!!!

remember talabani said the income of citizens would rise to 8 grand

remember we get the real info up front then weeks later we get articles stated 2 and three diferent things

remember why you invested in the first place, remember to do your own research and not compare it to other coutries

• Upvote 1

IMO...you'reabsolutely dead on, rvb4...I also agree that this post should never have been placed into the "news" section. If for no other reason than the fact that it was a conference call from a non news source discussing their intel that had no news link. Great to listen to and argue over for some, but when I click on the "news" link I expect to find real source info. With this site, I'm given the choice of which source pool I'll listen to. So....please don't pee in our pool.

It isn't hocus-pocus. Thoughts are powerful - they turn into actions. Our thoughts go out, are absorbed into the atmosphere, the universe, and they have an effect, according to some religions, such as Buddhism and Hinduism. For happiness to appear, we must be happy. If we see only the fear (LOP!!!!!) we breed an atmosphere of fear, wanting and dearth.

See this as a positive move upward, toward the light.