Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar Has Already RV'd

Sorry friends for the negative post, but I sure hope this is just BS, because I invested my last 5000 in this, now I work from week to week since my measley savings is gone.

I took off one of your neg's as you are just passing on what you heard and wanting confirmation or denial. Don't believe everything you hear. Wait for Adam to give the word.

LISTEN TO HIGHLANDER THAT SUPPORTS THIS ORIGINAL POST..SOMETHINGS WRONG..

GO TO ABOUT 30 MINUTES HERE AND LISTEN TO HIGHLANDER!!!!

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-679157-17-65-6712-17-65-6712268-17-65-67-17-65-6741-17-65-67-17-65-6796-17-65-67;0MjgzMDI1Nzk=1

I don't think anybody here is really questioning the fact that the delay is deliberate. The issue here according to Deep Purple's informant is - was it because a top tier was being given the opportunity to cash out first with massive profits while we get screwed with a LOP later?

LISTEN TO HIGHLANDER THAT SUPPORTS THIS ORIGINAL POST..SOMETHINGS WRONG..

GO TO ABOUT 30 MINUTES HERE AND LISTEN TO HIGHLANDER!!!!

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-679157-17-65-6712-17-65-6712268-17-65-67-17-65-6741-17-65-67-17-65-6796-17-65-67;0MjgzMDI1Nzk=1

I just heard that woman, and it describes the same thing this rich man said. I hope they both are wrong though, but I am afraid that is what these underhanded elites have done, and they are keeping it off the exchange screens, and other exposure. People you have to realise the governments, poiticians, bankers, corporations are corrupt.

Edited by Deep Purple
  • Upvote 1

I just heard that woman, and it describes the same thing this rich man said. I hope they both are wrong though, but I am afraid that is what these underhanded elites have done, and they are keeping it off the exchange screens, and other exposure. People you have to realise the governments, poiticians, bankers, corporations are corrupt.

Also if these crooks have really did this, then the people should rise up and hang them all. Really!

As Easy said, this doesn't even make sense at ALL! If the US gov't was part of "duping" all of us, then why are they still in such a financial mess?! Surely, all of that dinar would have made a dent somewhere in their problems.

so your argument is the govt would screw us but would not lie to us???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

so how many millions of us dinar holders would not vote for obama if indeed iti did lop.....trust me...obama would not get re elected, his rating is already low....a lop will not happen....regardless of if obama has anything to do with an RV or not......if people don't get good money off this...they will mostly likely have no reason to be happy, obama hasn't done anything for those without yet....so he will not ger re elected...and since he wants to....believe me....there will be no lop, and even if there is...we won't break even we will have an small ROI

better something than nothing.......im not trippin if i don't become a millionare, i just won't vote!

Edited by Aqua Dude

Don't know why this guy tried to scare you in this way, but this is the meaning of shadow banking:

The shadow banking system or the shadow financial system consists of non-depository banks and other financial entities (e.g., investment banks, hedge funds, money market funds and insurers) that grew in size dramatically after the year 2000 and play an increasingly critical role in lending businesses the money necessary to operate.

forgive him father, for he know not what he say. this is intel from another site, and it is now going through 4 or 5 threads under different title...a conference call that has been floating on the net coming from a user called highlander.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

I had a man in even higher places. . . like, you know, on Mars.

See? It's the Martians messing with our minds. But not to worry, my Intel tells me that the Jovian guys are going to sic the Mercury peeps on them. That'll get 'em! But I should tell you, also, filling you in, it's the Saturn based Bankers that are actually holding everything up. They're all Capricorns, you know. And that explains it. So, now you know. It's 100%.

:D :D :D

I knew it!

I had a man in even higher places. . . like, you know, on Mars.

See? It's the Martians messing with our minds. But not to worry, my Intel tells me that the Jovian guys are going to sic the Mercury peeps on them. That'll get 'em! But I should tell you, also, filling you in, it's the Saturn based Bankers that are actually holding everything up. They're all Capricorns, you know. And that explains it. So, now you know. It's 100%.

You had me going there E... until you started flapping on about them all being Capricorns :D

Deep Purple, there will always be some nutjob floating around in the universe that will spout out unverifiable information, filter it with some common sense and stay level headed. If you don't then you will fall prey to every Okie, stokie, and blokie on the planet. Ignore them, it doesn't matter. I WILL say this; #1) It wouldn't surprise me if there were preferential treatment to billionaires and the political elite around the globe so they could be privy to investment opportunities not offered to the impoverished masses, and 'cashing out' before the rest of us. It's the aristocracy, it happens, but so what, the ruling class has always had parks. #2) As for the dinar and 'cashing out', I've no worries, even if others receive their tidy sums, eventually it will make the world circuit and we'll get a taste. If Iraq is to stabilize their country and be the international player they desire to be, then an Rv is a logical step...whenever it happens.

Don't know why this guy tried to scare you in this way, but this is the meaning of shadow banking:

The shadow banking system or the shadow financial system consists of non-depository banks and other financial entities (e.g., investment banks, hedge funds, money market funds and insurers) that grew in size dramatically after the year 2000 and play an increasingly critical role in lending businesses the money necessary to operate.

Also Tyron unless already mentioned this was a scenario given by a woman with the handle of Highlander with the U.S. Revalue group. About 28 minutes into the taped conference call she presented the possibly of this under handed way of rv ing and screwing the people of Iraq and those outside. This was a method instigated in the Euro back in 1999. Whoever the dip-wad that dropped this as a post on the folks here is a taterhead with no starch in his draws. Just a conspiracy theory and no support to the claim.

I had a man in high places tell me the dinar we hold are worthless, because the people who hold dinar outside the bankers, governments, and corporations have been left holding the bag. He said that Shabbi is involved with the crooks in government, banking, and corporations, and they have already had their RV, and I said what? He said it is called Shadow banking, and that is just what they have already done to the little man, and that is why there are all the stalling, lying articles, etc coming out of Iraq. He said in other words we have been duped by the US government, and the Iraqi government.

Dear Deep Purple, I don't want to ridicule you or offend you but this is nonsense and you should know this.

Or otherwise, you should have further pressed this "high person" about his insights and beliefs.

I mean, seriously... Do you actually believe the bad guys would engineer this whole Iraq RV thing so they can grab $$ behind the scenes???

What a complicated way of stealing! If they can do these things in the shadow, they wouldn't need to create these diversions, wouldn't you say?

What would motivate them to do so?

The Powers that Be don't need to steal anymore. They have done so via the Federal Reserve, fractional banking, via the TARP bail outs and the foreclosures, etc.

In broad daylight.

It's silly to believe that they would take the risk of using an existing currency and create something in the shadow....think about it.

It's preposterous.

This high man, was high I suppose....

• Upvote 1