Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Confirms That the Deletion of Zeros Actual

trooper

Central Bank Confirms That the Deletion of Zeros Actual

Baghdad, 23 September 2011

The Iraqi Central Bank announced the continuation of the project of deleting three zeros from the currency on account of the criticism faced by the ...

http://www.iraqupdates.com/p_articles.php/article/100292/refid/RSS-latest-23-09-2011

Theres that continuation word again...seems pretty clear that they have already startes "deleting the zeros" which would spell out the "deletion of zeros" means removal from circulation....not off the notes themselves

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Can't confirm this translation

From Eye of Iraq News

Central Bank confirms that the deletion of zeros actual

22/09/2011

Eye / Baghdad: The Iraqi Central Bank announced the continuation of the project of deleting three zeros from the currency on account of the criticism faced by the officials, adding that such criticism does not affect the conduct of the monetary reform.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank Modhir Mohammed Saleh: said "The project to delete the three zeroes from the currency was not affected by any existing criticism facing it."

Noting that "It is a national project must be implemented and many countries in the world has gone through this experience and they have succeeded in implementation it."

And exceeded all the conflicts and the decline in economic reality.

Mohammed Saleh added: "The project will be studied in more depth and explain it to the public and it is not a simultaneously project," but needs to long-term to apply, "likely that it will be applied more than a year from now.

Quoting by Babinaoz

• Upvote 5

From Eye of Iraq News

22/09/2011

Eye / Baghdad: The Iraqi Central Bank announced the continuation of the project of deleting three zeros from the currency on account of the criticism faced by the officials, adding that such criticism does not affect the conduct of the monetary reform.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank Modhir Mohammed Saleh: said "The project to delete the three zeroes from the currency was not affected by any existing criticism facing it."

Noting that "It is a national project must be implemented and many countries in the world has gone through this experience and they have succeeded in implementation it."

Mohammed Saleh added: "The project will be studied in more depth and explain it to the public and it is not a simultaneously project," but needs to long-term to apply, "likely that it will be applied more than a year from now.

Quoting by Babinaoz

Thanks Dalite for finding the article much appreciated...

Edited by trooper

From Eye of Iraq News

Central Bank confirms that the deletion of zeros actual

22/09/2011

Quoting by Babinaoz

So basically what I get out of this is this process will be down the road the RD proccess and wont be right away and wont be together with an RV. To me this sounds like good news beause they will need to Raise the value at some pont before they actually remove the three zeroes. Unless they are gonna wait a year to RD and then RV but i jusst dont think they have that much time before they go into hyperinflation something needs to happen and soon.

• Upvote 5

I also found this statement.. The Iraqi Central Bank announced the continuation of the project of deleting three zeros from the currency on account of the criticism faced by the officials, adding that such criticism does not affect the conduct of the monetary reform....

http://al-iraq.net/2011/09/22/central-bank-confirms-that-the-deletion-of-zeros-actual/

I also found this statement.. The Iraqi Central Bank announced the continuation of the project of deleting three zeros from the currency on account of the criticism faced by the officials, adding that such criticism does not affect the conduct of the monetary reform....

http://al-iraq.net/2011/09/22/central-bank-confirms-that-the-deletion-of-zeros-actual/

Wrong statement... Haha Trying to find it

I was hoping someone on here would have access to this site.. That's all... I would like to know what it says..

I am going to imagine what it is saying.

The Central Bank of Iraq confirms the actual zero deletion has been postponed because of technical difficulties. The raising of zero's is causing fear in the Iraqi citizen and Prime Minister Maliki himself threw a big hissy fit. It is the intuition of this institution female to pull back and move forward to revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. The date of said Revaluation is in next few months and the rate you will love. ;)

• Upvote 3

So basically what I get out of this is this process will be down the road the RD proccess and wont be right away and wont be together with an RV. To me this sounds like good news beause they will need to Raise the value at some pont before they actually remove the three zeroes. Unless they are gonna wait a year to RD and then RV but i jusst dont think they have that much time before they go into hyperinflation something needs to happen and soon.

Easy,

I believe you have hit on the right answer.

As long as the oil production continues to become efficient, and the exchange rate stays as it is now, the inflation will continue rising.

If it goes above 10%, Shabibi's safety zone is pierced, and RD becomes less of an option with each increase in inflation after it enters the two digit range.

The easiest solution at this point is to either remove cash and cool the economy (not a good ploy at this time), or adjust the exchange rate upward to offset the inflation.

Even if he could RD at this moment, It wouldn't address the rising inflation, as RD would only make up for less cash with higher value; yielding no change.

Also, it seems to be an under current of distrust in the citizens who are exchanging for dollars; fearful of the RD, Which they don't understand. Some are making more purchases, worrying about loss of value due to not knowing what the dropping of zeros means. This also causes inflation to increase.

Each day of delay in Parliament increases the chance of an increase in exchange rate. It may not be as much as we like, but looks like it would be noticeable.

He may be forced to take the maximum increase that the IMF allows, and as often as it is allowed; just to offset the improving economy due to increases in production.

• Upvote 6

Really? Are you pumping this website, trooper...or trying to pass on useful information?

Hello, Bat. How rude!! Trooper's been here quite a while, and I've never noticed him pumping anything. I think I would have noticed that by how if it were true. So I suggest that you not throw out insuls so quickly. The Bible says, "Ask and ye shall receive," but on here, it's "Ask nicely, and you might get an answer." That's good advice for all of us, and it's good advice for you, too, Bat.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Agreed!!!! + + + + +. Also, * * * * * (five star comment). With the world wide financial breakdown, it won't be long now. Have you noticed? All parts of this are drawing together, so it will happen soon. This is just part of the smoke and mirrors being put out there to foil others who might be considering buying dinar this late in the "investment" season.

• Upvote 3

Iraq Updates: CBI Confirms That the Deletion of Zeros Actual

Posted: September 23, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Central bank, Central Bank of Iraq, Currency, Deletion, Iraq, Iraqi Central Bank, Iraqi dinar, Monetary reform Central Bank Confirms That the Deletion of Zeros Actual

Posted Sep 23 2011 08:23 CEST

The Iraqi Central Bank announced the continuation of the project of deleting three zeros from the currency on account of the criticism faced by the officials, adding that such criticism does not affect the conduct of the monetary reform.

http://bit.ly/niKheF

Honestly i hope people start waking up an seeing this is putting fear in the citizens to delete the three zeroes this honestly would be catastrophic imho to do this now. They need to listen to the people for a change or they will have a riot on their hands i dont believet hey will RD until later on after raising the value of the dinar.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

I guess Bat gave me a -. Oh, well . . . I still think I'm right, and he should not have been rude to trooper. I have never, until now, seen Bat on here before, not even one time, but I've seen trooper on here a number of times, and to me, he has always seemed to be one of the good guys. So even with the -, I still don't think he should have been so quickly insulted by being called a pumper.

• Upvote 6

The longer they screw around the more money goes in circulation because of their auctions and less likely an R/V will happen. This ride needs to end now.

actually i see it as quite the opposite like Dalite pointed out inflation is our friend this will force them to RV and possibly higher than anticipated.

• Upvote 2

Iraq Updates: CBI Confirms That the Deletion of Zeros Actual

Posted: September 23, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Central bank, Central Bank of Iraq, Currency, Deletion, Iraq, Iraqi Central Bank, Iraqi dinar, Monetary reform Central Bank Confirms That the Deletion of Zeros Actual

Posted Sep 23 2011 08:23 CEST

The Iraqi Central Bank announced the continuation of the project of deleting three zeros from the currency on account of the criticism faced by the officials, adding that such criticism does not affect the conduct of the monetary reform.

http://bit.ly/niKheF

Just do it for the Christ's sake, or don't and stop talking about it. It's getting old reading every other day, how they gonna do it... and nothing happens.

I guess Bat gave me a -. Oh, well . . . I still think I'm right, and he should not have been rude to trooper. I have never, until now, seen Bat on here before, not even one time, but I've seen trooper on here a number of times, and to me, he has always seemed to be one of the good guys. So even with the -, I still don't think he should have been so quickly insulted by being called a pumper.

Got you back with a +1, Francie.

And I agree with you, Trooper has been a consistent, positive contributor on this site. It is so easy to fling a smart a** comment onto a page, but when you fling towards somebody, not such a good thing, especially when you don't know what you are talking about. And it is always the ones that never contribute anything, never bring a shred of news, but consistently drop one-liner bumper stickers.

Ole'. Where's the guacamole and margaritas? I am ready to celebrate something. How about the possibility that we may make some profit, at some point. I like it. Ole'

• Upvote 1