Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie! RUMOR

RVandGolf

Please stop! Okie has spent a lot of his life just giving us info to let us know what he is getting from his sources and I for apreciate everything he has done for me in the last 4 years I've been invested please I've only posted this time, once. Thanks Okie lots of US love you and what U do for us.

• Downvote 3

the only people that will ever make any money on the dinar is the web site owners with the affiliate banners and the dinar dealers.

Ok Musky, Ive been reading your posts over a short time. Its obvious that you have a very strong opinion on Dinar and RV. Its also obvious that you think it will never happen. So exactly what is it that causes you to visit these forums? Do you just want to be seen? Or is your sole purpose to make others feel like you are the authority? Sounds a whole lot like Okie to me. I too question many things that people post here, but the RV WILL HAPPEN. I cant say I know when, or to what rate, but if you have spent ANY time researching, or doing you homework, you would also know that it will happen. If you are'nt interested in anything but essentially calling everyone who knows the RV will happen an idiot, you truly need to find another way to occupy your time. This portion of the forum is for those who are "interested" in the RV. GO AWAY!

Okie Thursday Afternoon OOMC

09/22/2011 (XBarbarian post)

2:57 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] FROM INTEL LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING I AM VERY SATISIFIED WITH TODAY'S POTENTIAL---

2:58 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT APPEARS EVERYTHING NECESSARY ARE NOW ALL IN ALIGNMENT----TIME WILL TELL

3:00 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO STATE MORE----JUST TODAY SEEM'S TO BE WELL WORTH MONITORING THE OUTCOME LATE THIS AFTERNOON

IF YOU CAN READ WITH COMPREHENSION THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT OKIE HAS JUST TOLD YOU

3:11 PM [sWFloridaGuru] I was just informed from a Developer who has a deal hinging on the RV that it would be announced tonight at 7pm at the UN. Take it for what it's worth.

Ghost - SWFLORIDAGURU---NUFF SAID----LET IT REST

DONT BASH ME IM ONLY POSTING FOR THOSE WHO NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT. Lets hope they are onto something (: Have a blessed day!

Sounds like this person Okie is not from around here, One can only speculate as to their motives :) To what end does their endless "read between the lines and anonymous sources about dates and rates" serve him? I can't think of anything and I have been only on the dinar ride for a little while.

Please stop! Okie has spent a lot of his life just giving us info to let us know what he is getting from his sources and I for apreciate everything he has done for me in the last 4 years I've been invested please I've only posted this time, once. Thanks Okie lots of US love you and what U do for us.

I hate to break this to you but Okie is a pumper. His only intel is that he needs for you to buy more dinar from his sponsors so he can get paid! Okie has called the RV as done so many times it is no longer funny! I called him on it this morning and was promptly banned from his site. No discussion no here is where you are wrong just banned for bashing! Of course there is no way to defend his BS because it is BS. Do your own research and you will find out just how bad your boy is.

Nuff said!

oh yes the winning post that got me banned

RV Monday

Cash in Tuesday

NOT

How can some one who has called it so many times and been wrong be called a guru?

Nuff Said!