Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka and Citi Banks Team up!

riseandshine

Combined with yesterday's CIti news, things are really heating up....

Dear Warka Clients,

As the leading financial institution that has served Iraq since 1999, we have played a significant role in the reconstruction of the country by participating as a lead financier in many core sectors including power, water, communication and construction.

It gives me great pleasure to inform all our distinguished clients that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance and Citibank established a mutually rewarding banking relationship that will best serve our clients, banking industry and the economy.

We look forward to unleashing the full force of the partnership with Citibank for the benefit of the new Iraq.

Below are our account details at Citibank in which you can now direct your wire transfers to fund your accounts at our bank.

Account Number: 36908969

Account Name: Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

Bank Name: Citibank NA

Branch: New York

Swift Address: CITIUS33

Fed Wire: 021000089

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

International Affairs

[link to www.warka-bank.com]

Is this new? Sending USD through Citibank in NY is how you normally fund your Warka account.

Sorry I just pulled it from a warka customer's post. There was no date but I assumed it was current news. Maybe he just discovered the email

from Warka or that he could use the wire service through Citi. Apologies for any false alarms. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry I just pulled it from a warka customer's post. There was no date but I assumed it was current news. Maybe he just discovered the email

from Warka or that he could use the wire service through Citi. Apologies for any false alarms. :)

It's good information, just not 'news' per say....Thank you for posting this RiseandShine, its good that people know that warka has a partnership with Citibank!

No, it's cool. I was just wondering if this was a new thing. I have an account and got this information after I set it up.

I send my money from my Citibank acct directly to Warka Bank...no need to call anyone. Just do the wire transfer all online :P hope this ends soon so I can move money back into my Citi acct

Really? Is this a rather new way to fund your Warka account? I have never heard of that. Always did it with a bank wire through another country.

The only waynfor a non citi customer to fund their usd/iqd account at warka bank. Have been using his method for 4 years to move $$$ to iqd.

There is no merger, just a middleman relationship.

Quite right, commonly known as an intermediary account.

Cit have just got into bed with the Bank of Baghdad.

http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/54245/Citi+Partners+with+Bank+of+Baghdad

No, it's cool. I was just wondering if this was a new thing. I have an account and got this information after I set it up.

No, it's not new. It's been at least a year maybe two that Warka first set up this account for us to use. Before, we had to use Dresdner Bank in Germany for our wire transfers.