Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq and a Biblical History Lesson

marksm30

This is something I wanted to share with each of you for when you find your faith in this investment failing you. It was sent to me tonight by my father rather unexpectedly. He knows nothing of my previous investment in dinar, so it surprised me when I received this. At one time or another, it has been posted on the dinar forums, but I think it is a good reminder of what we are involved in and it needs to be shared. When you read below, you will realize that this is bigger than our government, our personal problems, our empty bank accounts, our search for wealth and prosperity, or any other personal reason as to why we are involved in this opportunity. For those of you who enjoy reading the Bible, you will find this very interesting. For the atheists here, well........

WHERE IS THE GARDEN OF EDEN?

1. The Garden of Eden was believed to be in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq.

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq.

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq.

11 Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq.

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!).

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the 'writing on the wall' in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men who visited baby Jesus were from Iraq.

18. Peter preached in Iraq.

19. The 'Empire of Man' described in the Book of Revelation is called Babylon --which was a city in Iraq.

And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible.

But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq!

However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia ... The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.

The name "Iraq" means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated with it than Iraq.

And also, this is something to think about:

Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible) Koran (9:11)- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; And there was peace.

Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Is history being foretold

OR

are we making history come true

could all be part of a HUGE planwink.gif

The son of arabia was not Saddam .

It was bin-laden and he worked for the CIA first (as the son of a Huge construction co. owner from Saudi )

Just like Obamas parents worked for the CIA wink.gif

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible) Koran (9:11)- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; And there was peace.

This is simply not true. I have seen this before, but it has been debunked. Verse 9:11 of the Quran talks about repentance. This was originally sent out to breed patriotism and an anti-muslim sentiment by some bored jerk. Don't beleive everything you read on the internet, most of it is crap, and don't get to emotionally involved in this investment, its a long shot, but I beleive in it.

God bless! Go RV

• Upvote 2

This is simply not true. I have seen this before, but it has been debunked. Verse 9:11 of the Quran talks about repentance. This was originally sent out to breed patriotism and an anti-muslim sentiment by some bored jerk. Don't beleive everything you read on the internet, most of it is crap, and don't get to emotionally involved in this investment, its a long shot, but I beleive in it.

God bless! Go RV

Yeah, I remember that hoax too:

9:11

But if they repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, then they are your brothers in religion; and We detail the verses for a people who know.

Link

God bless! Go RV

Texas T, thanks for straightening that out. I prefer to stick to facts and I will admit I did not take the time to verify the Koran/Quran information. As I said in the beginning of this post, I was merely passing a long something that my father sent to me. It just seemed fitting and inspired me at time where, after spending over 3 years watching this roller coaster of an investment, my faith in this investment ever coming to a close sometimes waivers. Sometimes we need to have a spirits lifted around here every once in awhile. I apologize to those of you who feel it is much more important to correct grammar, spelling and topic relevancy than to appreciate a little motivation every once in awhile.

The 3 wise men were from Babylon, also stated in some versions Arabia which is also known as Mesopotamia or Iraq they rode on camels across the desert to get to Bethlehem.

....there were not three wise men...and the Bible does not mention anywhere that there were three. read those versus again. most people assume that because the verse mentions three gifts, Gold, Frankincense and Myrhh-that there were three respective Kings bearing them! Gotcha on that one Bro! ;)

• Upvote 1

....there were not three wise men...and the Bible does not mention anywhere that there were three. read those versus again. most people assume that because the verse mentions three gifts, Gold, Frankincense and Myrhh-that there were three respective Kings bearing them! Gotcha on that one Bro! ;)

Maybe you remember. I didn't think it stated where they were from, but simply that they had come from the east.

Edited by HopefulTxn

I couldn't agree anymore with your post....YOU rock +1 for bringing it to our attention. As a Christian I will say this is the only reason I am invested in IRAQ and so sure of it. Nebuchadnezzar's dream in the book of Daniel.

I will enjoy the Clay feet empire while it lasts and we aren't prosecuted. :o

The 3 wise men were from Babylon, also stated in some versions Arabia which is also known as Mesopotamia or Iraq they rode on camels across the desert to get to Bethlehem.

Don't get wrapped around the axle about the three wise men. Just read the New Testament.

• Upvote 2

The Three Magi were astrologers who foresaw the birth of The Messiah. Guess where astrology was discovered and developed. If you said Mesopotamia in 5000BC you just won the prize.

• Upvote 1

Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

Nah..like others have pointed out this saying was a hoax.

But I would know it was fake regardless because Islam and middle easterners weren't the ones who attacked America on 9/11.It was the Zionist elites whom pulled the strings on this operation,as they have many times in the past as well.

I've also dismissed certain so called Christian 'prophets' like John Paul Jackson as fake when they start putting Muslim fear mongering BS in their so called 'prophecies'.All guys like him do is build on and expand the lies we have already been told for 10yrs since the terrorist attacks.

Any prophecy that see's Islam as bringing about the end of the world instead of the true culprits (NWO) I can dismiss as a load of bullocks.

With that said I really do believe that Iraq is the site of ancient Babylon,and that there is significance in this.Whether people believe Muslims did 9/11 or the truth,we can all see that this 'War on Terror' is leading to material rich Babylon being restored to her former glory.

The Three Magi were astrologers who foresaw the birth of The Messiah. Guess where astrology was discovered and developed. If you said Mesopotamia in 5000BC you just won the prize.

Indeed you are wise man of the 21st century +1 for you. :D

• Upvote 1